Login

russian armor

OKW - Grand Offensive - Feedback

PAGES (14)down
29 Apr 2019, 00:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Apr 2019, 07:30 AMSmartie
Tellers should stay with AT Pfussies, no need to take them away.
You have the recon plane to scout.

1. Yes there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving out more mines that OHK light vehicles. No problem whatsoever. Now where's my kubel with an 88mm on top?
2. What does recon plane have to do with tellers? It doesn't reveal them and there's no correlation between recon and mines. Also, who has recon? I don't have recon every game I play. I would assume you're talking about USF but still absolutely no correlation there. Although US does have M20 mine, which I'd also like to see nerfed.
29 Apr 2019, 00:52 AM

What about usf RE mines? Or would that be too spammable?

Miragefla mentioned he was considering replacing the tellers with tank detection btw.

Or Dank Hunters'?
29 Apr 2019, 04:18 AM

1. Yes there's absolutely nothing wrong with giving out more mines that OHK light vehicles. No problem whatsoever. Now where's my kubel with an 88mm on top?
2. What does recon plane have to do with tellers? It doesn't reveal them and there's no correlation between recon and mines. Also, who has recon? I don't have recon every game I play. I would assume you're talking about USF but still absolutely no correlation there. Although US does have M20 mine, which I'd also like to see nerfed.

U have recon plane in Grand offensive, remember??? And the mun costs in this commander are REALLY HIGH. 90 mun fpr pfussi g43 upgrade, 120 for AT package, combine that with Tank commander's arty barrage. And yes, smoke recon costs mun too. All in all i dont see no reason why OKW should lay more tellers than OST.
If they take away teller, give AT fussies ambush camouflage (without sprint) to compensate for the BIG nerf.
29 Apr 2019, 05:06 AM

If an OKW player can spam more tellers than a Wehrmacht player it's safe to say you performed so poorly the match has already been lost.
29 Apr 2019, 08:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Apr 2019, 05:06 AMFarlion
If an OKW player can spam more tellers than a Wehrmacht player it's safe to say you performed so poorly the match has already been lost.

But what if I tell you that OKM with teller mines is able to come back after the T70 or stuart gets intagib'ed by a mine. It's only a luck game you increase your winning chances by spamming mines. That's why it doesn't fit OKM.
As a comparison OST can't put so much pressure on allied, hence the hard hitting mines.
29 Apr 2019, 08:20 AM

Every faction can upgrade sweepers and actually use them from time to time. Again it's not like you don't expect that teller mine. If you see Panzerfuzz with shrek upgrade you can assume that there is a mine so you don't do wreckless dive with your T70 or you will get punished. It's like fighting vs M20. You see this unit so you can be prepared for a mine. I don't see people complaining about that. So what's the problem?

Plus as Smartie said - commander itself has quite a lot of ammunition upgrades and utilities. If OKW player spam mines then he cannot afford G43 upgrades, STG upgrade, recon or barrages from a tank commander.
29 Apr 2019, 09:00 AM

But what if I tell you that OKM with teller mines is able to come back after the T70 or stuart gets intagib'ed by a mine. It's only a luck game you increase your winning chances by spamming mines. That's why it doesn't fit OKM.
As a comparison OST can't put so much pressure on allied, hence the hard hitting mines.

It's pretty much going to be impossible to have a 120MU Schreck upgrade, one or more 70/90MU AI upgrades (or get overrun by infantry) and have one or two Tellers planted by the time the T-70 arrives.

Judging from the test games I've seen Grand Offensive has a vast array of very powerful tools to work with but high munitions costs on pretty much everything keeps the commander well balanced because it forces the players to make choices in what to use, and not everything can be used at the same time.
30 Apr 2019, 23:27 PM

Just give IR.stg44 bundle something for other unit or replace by call in ober squad with IR.stg44,now tiger need tech and command panther need soon
PAGES (14)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 26
Germany 7
unknown 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L