Login

russian armor

M20 dropping a bazooka is the worst thing in the world

13 Feb 2019, 02:05 AM
Patrion 27

Can something be done about M20 dropping its Bazooka almost every time it dies? It's absurd that even if you never jump the crew out you still end up gifting your opponent a Bazooka.
13 Feb 2019, 06:03 AM

I think that would be doable with the mod tools.

It would also be nice if the crew could benefit from Elite Vehicle Crews. Maybe just 1 thompson for them. I dunno.
13 Feb 2019, 11:17 AM

On the plus side, if you lose the M20 to a 222 dive, YOU may get a free bazooka
You can also switch an RE squad with the crew

So, no, definitely not the worst thing in the world
13 Feb 2019, 13:41 PM

I completely agree - almost every time the M20 drops a bazooka when it dies and it is stupid!
14 Feb 2019, 14:55 PM

Now that the LT can get one and the Stuart is in the same tier...
I wish they made the M20 crew the same as others so it could get Thompsons from Armor.
14 Feb 2019, 18:54 PM

Now that the LT can get one and the Stuart is in the same tier...
I wish they made the M20 crew the same as others so it could get Thompsons from Armor.

Yeah I don't find much use for the unit as a whole anymore now that the stuart is right there. It's best role is still as a mine planter IMO, unless there's a pesky sniper or something
14 Feb 2019, 22:32 PM

I kind of wish it came with skirts stock and without the bazooka. Jump the crew out and you have a very expensive to reinforce squad for 1.25 target size or whatever they have. Not really that useful of a dedicated AT squad because of their squishiness that only improves at vet3 (which they'll probably never reach unless they singlehandedly kill a tiger on hold fire or something.
14 Feb 2019, 23:17 PM

The m20 zook isn't dedicated AT. It's a stop gap so that you arnt completely without when the 222 hits or if the enemy builds a bunker, or a cache. It's not meant to be your main source of AT.

And the crew gains vet through the m20 so it does get vetted without leaning on the zook.
15 Feb 2019, 00:28 AM

The m20 zook isn't dedicated AT. It's a stop gap so that you arnt completely without when the 222 hits or if the enemy builds a bunker, or a cache. It's not meant to be your main source of AT.

And the crew gains vet through the m20 so it does get vetted without leaning on the zook.

Yeah but now LT has a zook upgrade and actually benefits from vet bonuses and isn't super squishy and like 30 to reinforce or whatever. I'd much rather use that and have skirts stock on the m20. It makes a lot more sense IMO.

Not if you hop it out. The vehicle crews also have super high vet requirements IIRC so M20 might even vet faster than the crew.
15 Feb 2019, 00:56 AM

Yeah but now LT has a zook upgrade and actually benefits from vet bonuses and isn't super squishy and like 30 to reinforce or whatever. I'd much rather use that and have skirts stock on the m20. It makes a lot more sense IMO.

Not if you hop it out. The vehicle crews also have super high vet requirements IIRC so M20 might even vet faster than the crew.

Now you have 2 zooks. Instead of just pushing off the 222 yuu might even kill it and now you can even threaten a luchs.
15 Feb 2019, 01:05 AM

Now you have 2 zooks. Instead of just pushing off the 222 yuu might even kill it and now you can even threaten a luchs.

True but honestly would still be more useful to have M20 skirts stock and then just tech for the second zook if you really need it. Not like you'll regret teching racks anyway and the M20 skirts are mandatory.
15 Feb 2019, 09:34 AM
Patrion 27

50 cal and Lt. Bazooka obsolete the M20 Bazooka. Remove it or make it an upgrade... just get it out of the vanilla unit. I don't want buffs like free Skirts just remove stupid free zook for enemy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★