Login

russian armor

UKF(British) is underpower

26 Jan 2019, 08:57 AM

Aside from small arms and the Faust. If you don't include the things that will kill it then yea its got no counter...

if you loose an mg carrier to something else then a pak or a 222, you should start working at your micro….

its dps value very high for a no fuel vehicle to be honest,

Edit: Forgot the mg42 explosive ammo, but you need vet 1 for that and its more or less difficult to pull off
26 Jan 2019, 09:00 AM

2v2 ranked as british before patch

https://imgur.com/vIw05E4

2v2 ranked after patch

https://imgur.com/aj8rfQR

for now as british

1. never go for comet tank
2. Gamma bomb is complete shit
3. bren lmg does a little dmg even inf section reach vet3
4. inf sec reinforce cost is too high(should reduce its cost cause they already nerf inf sec)
5. inf sec can't handle volkgren in 1v1
6. mortar nest <<< no never build this or you will meet ISG and your nest will be destroy in a minute(waste mp)
7. get rekt by J light inf
8. vicker mg is jk. slow deploy/pin - late game is useless
9. crocodile cost is too high
10. AVRE is slow ass useless
11. land matress <<< useless get destroy by 2 shot from pziv or stuka bomb

relic should give british mortar mobile there's no way to counter ISG...
move AT Nade from royal en to inf sec
and start with royal en would good

AEC is fine
churchill fine
at gun fine
sniper fine
bofor fine
17 pound fine
royal engineer fine
commando/infiltration fine
bren carrier fine
inf sec with at rifle is fine
vicker lmg deploy from m3 halftrack is fine

As soon as i saw you say inf sections can't handle volksgrens in a 1v1 i knew you were either a troll or bad. Also, please note the ranks of your other factions.. thats the level of player you are, so for them all to be about the same indicates balance, not that they're up.
26 Jan 2019, 11:15 AM

For power churchill croco has i think its price is reasonable.

I mainly think cromwell should have better accuarcy while moving, because mobility is its particural advantage over other medium tanks, but it can't hit so well on move (just my experience, might just be rng)

While i kinda agree that reinforcement cost of tommies is bit high, its not completely unreasonable, taking note how effective weapon upgrades and size increase they can get (they also were 35 mp at one point omegalul). for gammon bombs they would be better if they came earlier, or were bundled with grenade package and come avaiable after last building is built.
26 Jan 2019, 18:51 PM

UKF are not UP against Wehr, in fact I find UKF vs Wehr pretty easy.

But I think that UKF vs OKW is totally broken.

OKW infantry spam -> rush to P4 is the no-micro-required, guaranteed way to beat UKF every time. Spam Volks and call-in inf, cap points, flame nade and faust everything you see, upgrade your StGs on the field. You can lose 80% of engagements and 2~3 squads and still win just by getting all the resources.

Meanwhile UKF player is frantically microing to position MG, Bren, IS, and sniper. One mistake and it's GG. Even if you win 80% of engagements, suddenly there's a Schwer locking down half the map, UKF has no indirect to target it, and it's GG anyway.

I was playing mostly OKW and Wehr for a few months but I got so bored of the inf spam meta as OKW. It's the least fun faction to play either as or against at the moment.
28 Jan 2019, 17:19 PM

2v2 ranked after patch

for now as british

4. inf sec reinforce cost is too high(should reduce its cost cause they already nerf inf sec)
6. mortar nest <<< no never build this or you will meet ISG and your nest will be destroy in a minute(waste mp)

AEC is fine
churchill fine
at gun fine
sniper fine
bofor fine
17 pound fine
royal engineer fine
bren carrier fine

clearly you forgot valentine, and brits now have call-in mortars.
28 Jan 2019, 17:43 PM

clearly you forgot valentine, and brits now have call-in mortars.

They have a decrewed mortar coming in from an airdrop in a still not as popular commander as others doesn't really fix the British bad design if you ask me but yes, it is there.
29 Jan 2019, 09:48 AM

Your british rank shows only your standing among other british players. If you lost some rank points after patch that means other BRIT players have managed to #ADAPT to changes and you have not. It has nothing to do with Brit balance.
1 Feb 2019, 01:39 AM

2v2 ranked after patch

for now as british

AEC is fine
churchill fine
at gun fine
sniper fine
bofor fine
17 pound fine
royal engineer fine
bren carrier fine

Honestly, no offense, but I think I disagree with most of this.

1. The ONLY issue the comet has is it doesn't scale with veterancy compared to the panther. a 3 star panther will send it packing every time. The comet with vet gets an armour increase AND a firerate increase. IMO Comet at Vet 2 should get it's fire on the move accuracy back and at Vet 3 It should get a firerate increase like the cromwell. The issue with the comet is it's a flanker tank (ie supposed to be moving a lot) that can't hit anything whilst doing that. It's pen is fine, especially with a firerate buff at vet 3 rather than that useless grenade ability along with that sweet sweet vet 3 speed would do wonders and make it an actual threat like a vet 3 tank should be. Also the comet really is quite decent against infantry despite what people keep saying, put it on vehicle only and aim it yourself whilst the tank is STATIONARY. stationary it can really screw up enemy squads especially with those 2 mgs.

2.Gammon bomb is an anti static/weapon team/structure weapon and should be used as such.

3. Bren is very potent for it's price (remember it only costs 45 muni!) and remember you can have 2 to axis' one, even if it were only half as good as the lmg42, which it isn't, it would still be in the bren's favour.

4. Infantry section reinforce is fine if you ask me, however I think the price of the squad should be reduced to 260 early game as with bolstering it makes infantry sections too expensive early game and cheaper later. It should then go back to 280 when you get bolstering.

5. I do know what you mean here, I personally think volks are just a little overtuned still, Volks can sometimes surprise me and do better than they perhaps should but not often. I don't think they are by much though, 5 man squads will crush them easily unless with stgs point blank. And once you get brens you win every time. OKW also have no response to the UC with the vickers as they have a shorter faust range than grens. Best bet I find is just to minimise losses and rush a centaur, then you basically void most of the OKW roster until late game (including the raketenwerfer as it has no gun shield).

6. Mortar pit is great against wehr, against ISGs though, they have to build 2 in order to beat your mortar pit, which means they have less infantry, so either push them and kill them or. Why not build 2 mortar pits? it's now pretty cheap and then to beat you they need 4 ISGs which would not be a great strategy. Mortar pit has it's place but it's not unusable, at least not in team games. Just backstop it so they can't get an incendiary onto it. I personally play Tactical support most of the time anyway so I have a mobile mortar, so I understand your point.

7.Jaegers are kind of widely known as OP, they'll be nerfed next patch, that said, they have no faust so UC with vickers, especially at vet 2 reks them and once you get a centaur, you make them useless. (seriously, centaur got a shadow buff I think, it's really good right now)

8.Vickers I agree with, watching volks get supressed quickly just to crawl all the way and incendiary you is really annoying to watch, vickers is good for punching down enemy infantry though and at vet 1 you get that sexy range buff when garrisoned which is nice. It probably needs just a smidge more suppression. But I agree, I personally do not use the vickers right now as it most of the time would be replacing an IS or UC early game which are both better.

9.Croc is the best anti-infantry tank in the game and can now with the main gun buff can duke it out with panthers, it's really good dude. 230 isn't that much for that. Also, I play tactical support right now and have the recovery engineers, makes the croc even cheaper.

10. AVRE is a god tank, it is the tank of the gods. Make it hold fire so it doesn't reveal itself to early or use it to fire on their retreat path and they will lose everything and won't be able to move. Use war speed if you think it's too slow. It can also 2 shot an elefant or panthers. It's reload speed is pretty sweet too.

11. Land mattress is meh tbh It never wipes but will wipe 1 man from every squad on the map basically so i dunno. I don't play mobile assault right now as tactical support, royal engineers and commando reg are better imo (I have mates that play sextons/priests so don't play royal arty but it's good too.).

17 pdr needs a range buff as the jagdtiger outranges it with ground fire which isn't fair for a static gun imo.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★