Login

russian armor

List of things that need to be hotfixed. Relic please.

22 Jan 2019, 11:52 AM

USF

- Assault engineers back to 4 men and 5th men as vet bonus at vet 3
- Pathfinders call-in starts on cool down and has longer cool down so USF players don´t spam Pathfinders as mainline infantry

Soviets

- Shocks need to get their nades on shared cool down again. This bugged grenade spamming is so annoying and considering they have good fighting power now a shared grenade seems fair to me.
- Slight buff to AT arty in NKVD

UKF

- Tactical Support Regiment mortar drop comes way too late at 4 CP. Rework it so the ability only gives you a simple USF mortar at 2 CP and be done with it. The ability as it is right now is almost completly useless.

OKW

- Jäger Light to 300/36 MP, removed first strike bonus, nerfed RA veterancy buffs. Right now vet 5 Jägers are more durable than vet 5 Obers :S
- KT turret rotation buff, veterancy requirements reduced so the KT can become a useable unit again

All heavy tanks tied to tech so the call-in cheese can finally come to an end.
22 Jan 2019, 12:02 PM

4-man Assault Engineers would kill them off entirely. By the time they vet up, the extra man is no longer impactful. It's the lightning fast double Assault Engineer start (two of them in the time it takes to build a Rifleman squad) that causes the problem, and that's fixable by tying them to tech or starting them on cooldown.

The same would work for Pathfinders, although I've yet to be convinced that Pathfinder spam is anything but a shot in your own foot against an opponent who knows how bad they are if you charge them.

The Shock bug is a bug. Why not just fix the bug?

Jaegers should probably lose the 0.9 accuracy vs cover on the sniper rifle instead of First Strike. First Strike is a brief ability with counterplay that only works if you use them with cover.

0.9 accuracy vs cover lets them 1v1 LMG Paras when in cover, and is what makes the Critblob able to charge defensive positions so easily.
22 Jan 2019, 12:05 PM

Why did you add the heavy tank changes at the end since they have nothing to do with the last patch, so they're not a hotfix? If it was not just about last patch, there is a list of things that should be changed first before the heavy tank stuff IMO

Oh and I disagree with the USF points. Assault engineers might be a bit too powerful in 1v1 (dunno), but in 2v2 and upwards they are still doo-doo trash especially vs OKW. It only makes sense to get 1 squad for flamer on urban maps maybe but that's it.

Same for Pathfinders, I dont think they are OP. They got no snare, no grenade, and they are really bad in a cover engagement, even if you use light cover vs them.
22 Jan 2019, 12:35 PM

Because heavy tanks need to be tied to tech. Luchs+Puma into Command Panther or T70 into IS2 is braindead. Same for Pershing in 1v1. Only Tiger doesn´t get abused like that because it´s too bad.

Pathfinders are overperforming right now, just play against some high ranking USF 2v2 players and you will see most of them going for blob spam of Pathfinders or less common Assault engineers. Pathfinders vet requirements are so low they basically hit vet 2 after the first few engagements. If they weren´t OP people wouldn´t abuse them. Is it good game design to have a 0 CP call-in unit that is way better than the regular mainline infantry? I don´t think so.

Assault engineers scale worse but are OP on some maps aswell. Vet 0 Volks without STG have no way of stopping them from closing in. Sturms only beat them at range. Kübels get shredded against them. It´s just too much.

The last patch had too much power creep for some factions which made many units and doctrines completly useless. I don´t want to play vs the same cheese every game, there was more variety before the last patch and that´s pretty sad. Facing Overwatch every game as Allies or Pathfinder/Assault Engineer spam as Axis doesn´t make for fun games.
22 Jan 2019, 12:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jan 2019, 12:02 PMLago
4-man Assault Engineers would kill them off entirely. By the time they vet up, the extra man is no longer impactful. It's the lightning fast double Assault Engineer start (two of them in the time it takes to build a Rifleman squad) that causes the problem, and that's fixable by tying them to tech or starting them on cooldown.

The same would work for Pathfinders, although I've yet to be convinced that Pathfinder spam is anything but a shot in your own foot against an opponent who knows how bad they are if you charge them.

The Shock bug is a bug. Why not just fix the bug?

Jaegers should probably lose the 0.9 accuracy vs cover on the sniper rifle instead of First Strike. First Strike is a brief ability with counterplay that only works if you use them with cover.

0.9 accuracy vs cover lets them 1v1 LMG Paras when in cover, and is what makes the Critblob able to charge defensive positions so easily.

Shocks are strong CQC units with good durability. They don´t need to be able to throw smoke and regular grenade at the same time. It makes infantry combat on certain maps completly unfair.

You can´t close in against Pathfinder blobs. Plus the cheaper officer squads mean you face 50cals very early. On many maps your starting unit immediately faces RE+Pathfinder and you have no way of ever winning the engagement because of extra sight and superior firepower of RE+Path combo. It´s just too fast and effective.
22 Jan 2019, 12:42 PM

Next thing Relic needs to do is remove Advanced Emplacement Regiment and give UKF two new doctrines with mobile mortars. Not sure how this cancer is still in the game.
22 Jan 2019, 13:01 PM

Permanently Banned
Next thing Relic needs to do is remove Advanced Emplacement Regiment and give UKF two new doctrines with mobile mortars. Not sure how this cancer is still in the game.

Get rid of sturms while ure at it , not sure how this cancer is still in the game.
Especially funny now that USF has ass engies OKW especially is whining about them
22 Jan 2019, 13:37 PM

Advanced Assembly is the keystone that makes it work. Remove that and the mortar-proof SimCities will be over.

Stick the Resupply Halftrack in there instead.

Get rid of sturms while ure at it , not sure how this cancer is still in the game. Especially funny now that USF has ass engies OKW especially is whining about them

Do you mean Sturmpioneers? Why would you remove OKW's engineer?

22 Jan 2019, 13:49 PM

Moderator pls change name thread to List of things i dont like, because things like pathfinders op because too early its bullshit. They are 290mp sqishy 4man squad only good when u have one. Rifle spam is 10x better.Imo Pathfinders are great example how cp0 infantry should look like.
22 Jan 2019, 14:09 PM

Moderator pls change name thread to List of things i dont like, because things like pathfinders op because too early its bullshit. They are 290mp sqishy 4man squad only good when u have one. Rifle spam is 10x better.Imo Pathfinders are great example how cp0 infantry should look like.

If Pathfinders are not OP and Riflespam is better why do people that know what they are doing spam Pathfinders and blob them up instead of going for Riflemen?
22 Jan 2019, 14:11 PM

How are Pathfinders OP exactly? Did you forget they lose 1:1 to Grens and Volks up close or that they, you know, don't have any snares? Put a light vehicle in their face and see how OP they are.
22 Jan 2019, 14:30 PM

If Pathfinders are not OP and Riflespam is better why do people that know what they are doing spam Pathfinders and blob them up instead of going for Riflemen?

Maybe because its something fresh and fun to use but iam 100% sure rifle blob is better and no one camplain about rifles OP pls nerf bars or something like that ulumele dont count. And add this that airborne is decent commander.
22 Jan 2019, 15:55 PM

UKF

- Tactical Support Regiment mortar drop comes way too late at 4 CP. Rework it so the ability only gives you a simple USF mortar at 2 CP and be done with it. The ability as it is right now is almost completly useless.

OKW

- Jäger Light to 300/36 MP, removed first strike bonus, nerfed RA veterancy buffs. Right now vet 5 Jägers are more durable than vet 5 Obers :S

Yes to these, everything else is unnecessary
22 Jan 2019, 16:14 PM

Hotfix implies things that got broken by accident - this is more of a balance wish list lol. I don't see how Pathfinder spam is broken... if a USF player wants to gimp themselves by having no snares then by all means go ahead I say. I can see how they can be annoying with a critical mass and sniper criticals going against you but that's more of a "how do a counter this" problem then a balance problem.

Otherwise everybody knows JLI needs nerf and the heavy tank thing is a kind of a non-issue given how easy it can be to punish someone for a heavy tank stall with map control and medium tank swarms and I think it's important to give players a come-back mechanism for poor starts if they are willing to have a heavy tank commander in their loadout.
22 Jan 2019, 16:20 PM

Except they DONT (know what theyre doin) and
Against an equally (in)competent opponent, are guaranteed to lose

Playing USF without relying on rifles isnt an option and I wish the game had a hint sayin that because Im tired of gettin dragged down by teammates who wanna try to be creative...

22 Jan 2019, 16:32 PM

Except they DONT (know what theyre doin) and
Against an equally (in)competent opponent, are guaranteed to lose

Playing USF without relying on rifles isnt an option and I wish the game had a hint sayin that because Im tired of gettin dragged down by teammates who wanna try to be creative...

So some of the best 2v2 players in COH2 don´t know what they are doing but you do? This forum is hopeless.
22 Jan 2019, 16:33 PM

Hotfix implies things that got broken by accident - this is more of a balance wish list lol. I don't see how Pathfinder spam is broken... if a USF player wants to gimp themselves by having no snares then by all means go ahead I say. I can see how they can be annoying with a critical mass and sniper criticals going against you but that's more of a "how do a counter this" problem then a balance problem.

Otherwise everybody knows JLI needs nerf and the heavy tank thing is a kind of a non-issue given how easy it can be to punish someone for a heavy tank stall with map control and medium tank swarms and I think it's important to give players a come-back mechanism for poor starts if they are willing to have a heavy tank commander in their loadout.

That´s non-sense because in a somewhat equal game you only get one medium tank out before opponent calls in his heavy tank. I am not talking about 3v3 and 4v4 here.
22 Jan 2019, 16:42 PM

USF

- Assault engineers back to 4 men and 5th men as vet bonus at vet 3
- Pathfinders call-in starts on cool down and has longer cool down so USF players don´t spam Pathfinders as mainline infantry

So you need a hotfix to change assault engineers back the same state they were when nobody used them?
22 Jan 2019, 16:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jan 2019, 16:42 PMGrumpy

So you need a hotfix to change assault engineers back the same state they were when nobody used them?

They were used on close urban maps. That should be their role. Also the M10 and the Bulldozer were just buffed so the doctrine is viable even without terminator T0 call-in infantry.
22 Jan 2019, 16:47 PM

why is the sturmtiger elevation fix not on this list NotLikeThis
and also the sturmtiger should have the same cost as avre

gib sturmtiger some love! :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 4
Korea, Republic Of 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W