Login

russian armor

Bulletin bazookas have 10% increase range

20 Jan 2019, 13:10 PM

Hey chaps what i need to do to get this bulletin? :( I have only the one what u can buy in shop that they are firing 2% faster can anyone help? And i played AA and finish it for all divisions but not on expert lvl... can someone help with this?
20 Jan 2019, 13:13 PM

This bulletin come with AA campaign. I don't know if you need to finish it in expert but with a maximum points, saying investing the minimum possible to get the highest score at the end.
20 Jan 2019, 14:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jan 2019, 13:13 PMEsxile
This bulletin come with AA campaign. I don't know if you need to finish it in expert but with a maximum points, saying investing the minimum possible to get the highest score at the end.
P2W reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
20 Jan 2019, 15:39 PM

20 Jan 2019, 15:41 PM
Donator 11

P2W reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You could actually get all of these bulletins and skins that come with AA, just by finishing it during one of free weekends. And it is not like you would ever want to play a campaign again so buying it was pretty pointless.
20 Jan 2019, 16:26 PM

You could actually get all of these bulletins and skins that come with AA, just by finishing it during one of free weekends. And it is not like you would ever want to play a campaign again so buying it was pretty pointless.

The AA campaign actually has decent replay ability to be fair. Last time I played it there were specialzations I didn't see the other times that made me adjust my style to try them out.
20 Jan 2019, 16:41 PM

never seen someone use this bulletin but sounds pretty stronk.. if zooks werent a complete waist of ammo
20 Jan 2019, 16:43 PM
Donator 11

The AA campaign actually has decent replay ability to be fair. Last time I played it there were specialzations I didn't see the other times that made me adjust my style to try them out.

It has some replay ability. But still, would you buy a campaign that you already finished just to replay it, considering that you can just simply play multiplayer instead?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★