Login

russian armor

New Commander Submission - WEHRMACHT

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
26 Jan 2019, 16:04 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

sorry mate but no no no supply drop this ability is broken especially on maps like liene forest

400mp drop an mg34 and pak is broken? lmfao, you are thinking of another ability entirely.
26 Jan 2019, 16:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2019, 16:04 PMTric

400mp drop an mg34 and pak is broken? lmfao, you are thinking of another ability entirely.

chill ok my bad i was thinking about supply drop 200mp into fuel on fuel point
26 Jan 2019, 16:14 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

chill ok my bad i was thinking about supply drop 200mp into fuel on fuel point

I'm plenty chill 4Head. I was just really curious if the team games were being hindered really hard with like... corner camping on fuels or something, but yes in team games the fuel/munitions drop can be crazy strong, I can see that.
26 Jan 2019, 17:08 PM

Spearhead Doctrine

Armore provides the spearhead, piercing enemy lines and driving deep into their terriority. Tiger tanks absorb punishment and focus, while bombing destroys enemy defenses and 250/7 half-tracks keep infantry at bay.

2CP - SdKfz 250/7 Mortar Half-track
The SdKfz 250/7 Mortar Half-track with its 8cm mortar can provide vital battlefield support for infantry forces.

2CP - Panzer Tactician
All armored vehicles use their equipped smoke dischargers to prevent themeselves from being seen.

4CP - Renaissance Overflight
Available aircraft will make a renaissance pass on the targeted location to reveal enemy forces.

10CP - Fragmentation Bomb
High-explosive fragmentation bombs are dropped on the target location.

13CP - Tiger Tank

Allows the requisition of the Tiger Heavy Tank to the battlefield.
28 Jan 2019, 09:20 AM

Permanently Banned

Wehrmacht - Luftwaffe ground support

2cp - Defensive training
Grenadiers can build sand bags and barbed wire
Pioneers can build 2cm flack emplacements
Panzergrenadiers can be upgraded with the support package from the infantry doctrine

3cp - Fallchrimjagers
- Call in unit (parachute in)
- 5 man squad
- Armed with k98s
- Can be upgraded with x2 FG42s 100 munitions) or x2 MG42s (120 munitions) (requires BP 1 researched)
- Can throw smoke, incendiary and bundle grenades

4cp - Recon overflight
- Your standard recon overflight

3cp - SdKfz.251/17 flack half track
- Same cost and stats as the OKW flack half track
OR
Passive - 0cp flack half track can be built from light mechanized

??cp - Butterfly bombs
- If deployed on friendly connected territory it will spawn a larger, visible S-mine field
- If deployed on enemy territory the bombs will detonate on impact

Herman Göring formed Luftwaffe field divisions out of surplus Luftwaffe personnel and new recruits. These divisions did not perform well, with the exception of the Herman Göring Fallchrimjager division. After this failure most LWfd personnel were transferred to the army. Some personnel were transferred to Luftwaffe controlled flack divisions, and Göring retained control of the Herman Göring Fallchrimjager division

Use Luftwaffe Flack batteries, Fallchrimjagers, air support and Luftwaffe ground troops/light infantry to augment your forces

Great for and aggressively defensive play style. Push right to the front lines and then quickly lock it down with field defences, Flack half tracks and butterfly bombs

Additional changes:
StuG E - cp requirement reduced to 5, health reduced to 400
Smoke barrage ability added

HEAT shell upgrade added:
Direct fire HEAT shell toggle (HEAT has the valentine’s gun stats, 80 damage and 120 penetration, 5.6-6s reload) (requires bp2)
Advanced Optics upgrade added:
Changes the HE gun stats to that of the M8A1 Gun Motor Carriage ( requires bp3), unlocks HE and smoke barrage.

The objective of these changes is to allow the StuG E to come out just before medium tanks instead of afterwards right now, and in exchange reduce its health.
The smoke barrage allows it to support infantry and cover it while it retreats (around 10% of StuG ammo was smoke, according to tank encyclopedia)
HEAT shells give the StuG E limited AT capability, but it still requires support to defeat enemy armour:
Vs. Valentines (480hp/80 = 6 shots for the StuG E to kill the valentine), vs (400/80 = 5 shots for the Valentine to kill the StuG E)
Vs. AECs: (400/80 = 5 shots for the StuG E to kill the AEC, with 5.6s reload) vs. (400/120 = 3.33 -> 4 shots for the AEC to kill the StuG E with 3.6s reload)

StuG E is still not good against other armoured vehicles, accounting its lack of turret and greater shots to kill. However with these changes it isn’t totally useless against armoured vehicles
28 Jan 2019, 21:23 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Submissions are now closed. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to post their ideas.

The Balance Team will now be assessing the best proposals for the next stage of this update
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS