Login

russian armor

Feelings after the Decemberpatch

PAGES (10)down
6 Jan 2019, 10:08 AM
Donator 11

Try make two they are really strong if u have good micro, maybe even two stugE are better than one brumbar

two ostwinds, two pz4 etc all are good when you invest 2x... don't see what makes stugE worthwile?
6 Jan 2019, 11:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 10:08 AMspajn

two ostwinds, two pz4 etc all are good when you invest 2x... don't see what makes stugE worthwile?
Its like saying what makes m10 worthwile ?
6 Jan 2019, 14:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jan 2019, 10:08 AMspajn

The cost to performance ratio.
One might be ok at best, but 2 are perfectly affordable as well and will bring serious firepower.

You know, this is why T34/76 is shit on its own, but a pair is a threat.
Or M10 vs jackson, one jackson will always be better choice then 1 M10, but 2 M10s are formidable already.

7 Jan 2019, 19:25 PM
Donator 11

The cost to performance ratio.
One might be ok at best, but 2 are perfectly affordable as well and will bring serious firepower.

You know, this is why T34/76 is shit on its own, but a pair is a threat.
Or M10 vs jackson, one jackson will always be better choice then 1 M10, but 2 M10s are formidable already.

ok but everyone with a brain will always go 2x ostwinds since they have better firepower and much more versitile... then again double pz4 will melt infantry and be a serious shock unit so yeah.. go for StugE if you want to lose.
8 Jan 2019, 05:15 AM

Permanently Banned
I've already said many times that the mp40s have make tactical assault worthless on the stormtroopers. The lack of range make the ability almost impossible to use. Another person has also agreed in this thread. A simple fix would be to make their accuracy not drop off as much when using the ability. So if the accuracy drops off at 10, make it drop off at 15 or 20 when the ability is activated.
8 Jan 2019, 14:42 PM
Donator 11

Its like saying what makes m10 worthwile ?

tbh i have never built m10... i got jackson for that job. But im not a US player.
8 Jan 2019, 16:14 PM

UKF tactical support regiment weapon drop ability is useless because of timing and bad combination of mass sprint and weapon drop. You want either weapon drops or mass sprint not both at the same time, it makes no sense to me. Also 4 CP is way too late, you need the mortar for early game. Med kits for UKF make no sense either because of the heal-anywhere infantry sections. This has to be fixed. Just remove sprint and med-kits and make it 1-2 CP.
8 Jan 2019, 16:26 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

UKF tactical support regiment weapon drop ability is useless because of timing and bad combination of mass sprint and weapon drop. You want either weapon drops or mass sprint not both at the same time, it makes no sense to me. Also 4 CP is way too late, you need the mortar for early game. Med kits for UKF make no sense either because of the heal-anywhere infantry sections. This has to be fixed. Just remove sprint and med-kits and make it 1-2 CP.

LUL; i talked yesterday about this^^
8 Jan 2019, 16:26 PM

LUL; i talked yesterday about this^^

So what´s your opinion on it? Can this be fixed please?
8 Jan 2019, 16:27 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I am for just an usa mortar at 2 cp for brits and maybe the healing stays. idc much about the healings
8 Jan 2019, 16:31 PM

I am for just an usa mortar at 2 cp for brits and maybe the healing stays. idc much about the healings

That would be solid but the healings are still useless in 95% of cases. Whenever I used this ability I just ignored the med kits because they are not needed for UKF. You can maybe drop them on the base entrance and use them for a MG or sappers when there are no infantry sections around but that´s really nothing that you need.
8 Jan 2019, 16:38 PM

That would be solid but the healings are still useless in 95% of cases. Whenever I used this ability I just ignored the med kits because they are not needed for UKF. You can maybe drop them on the base entrance and use them for a MG or sappers when there are no infantry sections around but that´s really nothing that you need.

The medic kits do not simply heal, they are the same will Luftwaffe providing accuracy and reduced target size.
8 Jan 2019, 16:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2019, 16:38 PMVipper

The medic kits do not simply heal, they are the same will Luftwaffe providing accuracy and reduced target size.

Which is useless and you would know that if you actually used the abilities. Just because the Luftwaffe drops are bad too doesn´t make the UKF ones any better.
8 Jan 2019, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2019, 16:38 PMVipper

Maybe they are not bad and can be usefull on frontline but most of the time u drop them near your base and only on sector because u want be safe when u pick mortar and at but as people said this ability is usless at cp4 in my opinion this should be only mortar at cp1. And why cp1 not cp2 because this commander need some boost or no one will use it as it is now.

What u guys think about that if hq was available cp2 but offmaps in that bulding cp10 something like wc51 offmap.
8 Jan 2019, 17:23 PM

Maybe they are not bad and can be usefull on frontline but most of the time u drop them near your base and only on sector because u want be safe when u pick mortar and at but as people said this ability is usless at cp4 in my opinion this should be only mortar at cp1. And why cp1 not cp2 because this commander need some boost or no one will use it as it is now.

What u guys think about that if hq was available cp2 but offmaps in that bulding cp10 something like wc51 offmap.

If the ability is going to at cp 1-2 and only a single mortar then it simply be a call-in unit...
8 Jan 2019, 17:24 PM

Which is useless and you would know that if you actually used the abilities. Just because the Luftwaffe drops are bad too doesn´t make the UKF ones any better.

The medic kit are quite good and the ability is dirty cheap. Try using the Ostrtruppen one where you get a MG-34...
8 Jan 2019, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2019, 17:23 PMVipper

If the ability is going to at cp 1-2 and only a single mortar then it simply be a call-in unit...
or single drop like in airborne company if u want boost your brit mates
8 Jan 2019, 22:07 PM

or single drop like in airborne company if u want boost your brit mates

Air drop fit the Para theme, a single mortar for UKF not so much. If the mortar needs to arrive earlier (and that is a big if compared to other similar abilities)a call in unit would be better.
8 Jan 2019, 23:42 PM

I would say just making Assault Engineers 1 CP would prevent them from being spammed. They aren't as affordable as JLI's and don't scale the same so slight nerfs would be fair. Armor Company is already the best USF commander this patch so this would probably bring it a bit more in line.
9 Jan 2019, 17:55 PM

I would say just making Assault Engineers 1 CP would prevent them from being spammed. They aren't as affordable as JLI's and don't scale the same so slight nerfs would be fair. Armor Company is already the best USF commander this patch so this would probably bring it a bit more in line.

Nah AC is still pretty average. the only strong unit is the AE call in. M10s are situational, and shermans have trouble with vehicles, and is expensive. Id much rather go Mechanized, it has more and the 76mm with the HVAP is competitive, and is cheaper than the 105mm, deals with inf. and vehicles pretty solidly.
250mm barrage is still rather hit and miss, but has some use, even though they reduced the lethality of it.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS