Login

russian armor

Increase light jaegars price

PAGES (18)down
29 Dec 2018, 05:22 AM

And done. Thats it. No more JLI blobs but if people still complain about a rare support unit beating a-move penals then they should just git gud. Mad cus bad.

if people still complain about a line infantry unit beating a-move volks then they should just git gud. Mad cus bad.

a 300mp/60muni + increased time might be fine... but imo JLI still come too early.. an increase to CP2 might be called for aswell

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2018, 20:03 PMVipper
There is actually a away to test how many kills can be attributed to g43 using cheat mod and the health monitor.

When the there is critical kill the weapon will do damage above the normal 16.

hmm well im gonna be busy in the next few days soo i really cant conduct further testing... try using these parameters

JLI vs paths
JLI vs penals
paths vs penals
JLI vs conscripts
paths vs conscripts
2 conscript sandbag lengths (20m)
1 conscript sandbag lengths (10m)

make around 3x sandbags for each side to accomodate the squad sizes without having a man uncovered

measure crit kill time to kill and surviving infantry... that ways you have testdata aswell and not just me...
29 Dec 2018, 09:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Dec 2018, 10:27 AMgbem

meanwhile jagers massacre penals at all ranges ABOVE 10... and its not like they can close the gap without getting EXTERMINATED

an argumentum ad hominem is an attempt to detract the point via baseless insults... you have not added one valid point on that specific argument and in older arguments insisted that they are balanced like the little wehraboo you are

which are both false as my tests proved... but you deny it because that sodium hypochlorite has damaged your brain

which proves you are a fucking wehraboo

and of course theres that dumb combined arms argument of yours thinking that any other faction`s combined arms can match the COST EFFICIENCY of JLI + volk + rakaten combo...

also its not like volks were already the most cost efficient line infantry pre patch... the addition of JLI broke everything...

1. democracy isnt always right

2. i didnt ignore points i cannot refute... im about to make a post addressing sanders by running further tests which i shall do shortly

3. when i did make a mistake i admit it and acknowledge it like the 6cp estimate

4. if you are suggesting conscripts against OKW...quite literally the worst line infantry ingame... then you are retarded

5. the balance between OKW wehr and SOV was solid pre patch... penals rolled OKW with the M3 early on but OKW could make a strong comeback later in the game with heavy volk STG play obers and MG-34 combined arms...

youve read the 221 post but you didnt even bother to read my comments... good work retard
https://www.coh2.org/topic/84803/okw-s-221-is-too-weak-for-its-20-fuel-cost

https://www.coh2.org/topic/84760/can-we-now-fix-soviet-t2-please/page/10

in both cases i supported a penal nerf... in fact im not a fan of sov T1 play myself... i was only FORCED to adapt sov T1 play after the (over)buffing of penals due to the december patch (2 years ago i think)... i entered COH 2 primarily as a wehrmacht and soviet support weapon player... my preferred tactic is lots of standoff weapons to keep you at a distance attempt to intercept any flanking moves and keep using my standoff weapons to whittle you down from a distance... very ost like indeed...

but ive also adopted the penal assault strategy quite well too... its just that JLI smash that playstyle by virtue of sheer cost efficiency...

lastly i can throw your argument back at you
It seems like you just want JLI to beat everything and you cant deal with trying to counter penals. All I gather from your posts, is you probably blob volks and QQ because it doesn't work against soviet T1 doctrines now. Get a grip fool.

and you clearly show your arrogance and lack of understanding beyond analysis of any data judging by your closed mindedness to any data beyond the limitations of your dumbass biases... it is probable that you are a simple highschool graduate that did not achieve any collage level or postgraduate level education as you clearly have not undergone or at least not understood the basic concept of research

Firstly, I have a bachelor of science, majoring in analytical chemistry and organic chemistry. I also have 4 statistic minors ;). I work in a research laboratory, studying chirality. I'm also currently undertaking my masters.

I can assume by you trying to act of superior intellect whilst also being a soviet main, that you have a liberal arts degree and possibly coloured hair and a boyfriend. :)

Secondly, I have 200 more games as soviets, than any other faction.

Third, you may insinuate all you like about my skill, but I have previously challenged you to a 1v1 and you ignored it.

So you have again drawn entirely erroneous conclusions from everything I wrote.

How come, JLI haven't been used or considered OP before the patch? They were the same except the sniper model was worse against cover and xp requirements were ~33% higher.

Honestly, I think you're just bad and unable to adapt.
29 Dec 2018, 10:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 09:05 AMNaOCl

Firstly, I have a bachelor of science, majoring in analytical chemistry and organic chemistry. I also have 4 statistic minors ;). I work in a research laboratory, studying chirality. I'm also currently undertaking my masters.

i also have a bachelors in radiation technology and am taking a doctorate in medicine... were just about even so assuming bullshit like

I can assume by you trying to act of superior intellect whilst also being a soviet main, that you have a liberal arts degree and possibly coloured hair and a boyfriend. :)

is a false assumption

Secondly, I have 200 more games as soviets, than any other faction.

a fair point

Third, you may insinuate all you like about my skill, but I have previously challenged you to a 1v1 and you ignored it.

as i mentioned to vipper ill be busy in the next few days soo i cant really do that but ill gladly do it once im finished

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 05:22 AMgbem

hmm well im gonna be busy in the next few days soo i really cant conduct further testing... try using these parameters

JLI vs paths
JLI vs penals
paths vs penals
JLI vs conscripts
paths vs conscripts
2 conscript sandbag lengths (20m)
1 conscript sandbag lengths (10m)

make around 3x sandbags for each side to accomodate the squad sizes without having a man uncovered

measure crit kill time to kill and surviving infantry... that ways you have testdata aswell and not just me...

How come, JLI haven't been used or considered OP before the patch? They were the same except the sniper model was worse against cover and xp requirements were ~33% higher.

because scavenge doctrine sucks while overwatch does not..
also JLI got serious buffs along with an increase

Honestly, I think you're just bad and unable to adapt.

honestly i dont think you understand the conceptual problem behind JLI... as i previously mentioned countering them is cost inefficient...
29 Dec 2018, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 10:45 AMgbem

i also have a bachelors in radiation technology and am taking a doctorate in medicine... were just about even so assuming bullshit like

is a false assumption

a fair point

as i mentioned to vipper ill be busy in the next few days soo i cant really do that but ill gladly do it once im finished

because scavenge doctrine sucks while overwatch does not..
also JLI got serious buffs along with an increase

honestly i dont think you understand the conceptual problem behind JLI... as i previously mentioned countering them is cost inefficient...

What serious buffs did JLI get?
29 Dec 2018, 11:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 11:34 AMNaOCl

What serious buffs did JLI get?

-CP requirement from 2 to 1.
-Must buy their sniper rifle for 45 munitions. Requires 1 truck to be deployed.
-Squad cost from 300 to 250.
-Reinforce from 37 to 31
-Reinforce time from 7.5 to 6
-Salvage ability now available; replaced by Thorough Salvage in Scavenge Doctrine.
-Veterancy requirements from 660/1320/2240/3520/4400 to 520/1040/2080/3120/3970
-Camouflage is now available at Veterancy 0
-Now has First-Strike Bonuses; increases accuracy by 50% for 5 seconds.
-JLI G43 Sniper Rifle light and heavy cover accuracy modifiers from 0.5 to 0.9.
-JLI G43 Sniper Rifle garrison accuracy modifiers from 0.5 to 0.9
-Booby traps standardized to the Soviet version; see Soviet Booby Trap above.
29 Dec 2018, 16:58 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

As suggested:

-Raise cost back to 280/300
-Increase cost on sniper rifle to around 50/60
-Possibly increase cooldown on ability recharge

I think everything else has mostly been said on the topic regarding the unit and want needs to be changed.

Can we get the ambush accuracy bonus to not work versus retreating units with the g43?
At vet3 with ambush bonus the g43 has a 97% chance to hit retreating units at max range, still an 87% chance while retreating through cover. Compare to the actual snipers and the relatively cheap cost to leave this squad cloaked on retreat paths.
29 Dec 2018, 17:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 16:58 PMTobis

Can we get the ambush accuracy bonus to not work versus retreating units with the g43?
At vet3 with ambush bonus the g43 has a 97% chance to hit retreating units at max range, still an 87% chance while retreating through cover. Compare to the actual snipers and the relatively cheap cost to leave this squad cloaked on retreat paths.

Generally the first strike bonus is rather problematic since (if am not mistaken) their camo is not static as grenadiers camo is.

Their ability to sprint is also problematic since as long range unit it should not be able sprint, a grenade would be better.

Both these abilities are even made worse when combined with "for the futherland".

(currently JLI seem to perofm far better in overwatch than in scavenger).

The K98 DPS could also become flat at range bellow 10 so that QCQ units could counter them better at point blank ranges.
29 Dec 2018, 17:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 16:58 PMTobis

Even tying and scaling the first strike to vet. A vet 5 unit ambushing units getting such a bonus on retreat would be at least somewhat easier to swallow.

Maybe 10% per level of vet say?
1 Jan 2019, 21:50 PM

They used to be 300mp. I don't understand why the price was discounted by a further 50mp. They were already a decent unit even before the buff, and now they're just absolutely broken in team games. Groups of 3+ Jaegers can be seen wiping MGs in a matter of seconds, and wiping basically any retreating unit near them due to the insane crit damage they do. Basically, if you see a group of Jaegers and you're outmanned you have no choice but to retreat right now or risk wiping a squad even if it was near full HP at the time of engagement.
2 Jan 2019, 02:47 AM

They used to be 300mp. I don't understand why the price was discounted by a further 50mp. They were already a decent unit even before the buff, and now they're just absolutely broken in team games. Groups of 3+ Jaegers can be seen wiping MGs in a matter of seconds, and wiping basically any retreating unit near them due to the insane crit damage they do. Basically, if you see a group of Jaegers and you're outmanned you have no choice but to retreat right now or risk wiping a squad even if it was near full HP at the time of engagement.

They were never used.

3+ units of almost any infantry can wipe a mg from the front, provided you're not blobbing.

2 Jan 2019, 02:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2018, 11:49 AMgbem

UTILITY

It lasts 5 seconds, soft retreat then engage.

Buff to a SINGLE GUN

Buff to a SINGLE GUN

So essentially, they got a worse sniper in the squad, that you cant deal with and are complaining about.
2 Jan 2019, 04:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2019, 02:51 AMNaOCl

UTILITY

Buff to a SINGLE GUN

Buff to a SINGLE GUN

So essentially, they got a worse sniper in the squad, that you cant deal with and are complaining about.

Ok... since most of these excuses end with buff to a single gun can we add a doctrinal weapon upgrade to the penals called fat man nuclear launcher? The gamma rays would have trouble penetrating anything greater than the HVL of the rays but the overpressure is sure to pop tanks :v

Point is those are serious buffs to JLI performance which is a valid answer to your previous question... and i never said i cant deal woth JLI you are just spilling out bullshit now... hardly the work of an educated man... stop acting like a cancerous troll...
2 Jan 2019, 04:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Dec 2018, 17:07 PMTobis

snip

Just a quick question,

How do you deal with JLI as UKF? I've personally been struggling a ton as UKF against them.
2 Jan 2019, 06:18 AM

Can someone explain to me what are those? (I don't know what the term "cover accuracy modifier" is). Does it ignore cover?
2 Jan 2019, 08:51 AM

Can someone explain to me what are those? (I don't know what the term "cover accuracy modifier" is). Does it ignore cover?

It means their sniper rifle pretty much ignores green cover.

For comparison, StG Obers, who obliterate everything behind cover have 0.75 green cover accuracy modifier while 0.5 is standard for everyone else but real snipers.
2 Jan 2019, 09:03 AM

It means their sniper rifle pretty much ignores green cover.

For comparison, StG Obers, who obliterate everything behind cover have 0.75 green cover accuracy modifier while 0.5 is standard for everyone else but real snipers.

Maybe they can turn it down to 0.5 for green cover and make it slightly deadlier on negative cover so that it becomes more punishing for units standing in the open. Unless that is considered broken too.
2 Jan 2019, 09:08 AM

Maybe they can turn it down to 0.5 for green cover and make it slightly deadlier on negative cover so that it becomes more punishing for units standing in the open. Unless that is considered broken too.

It already got 125% to hit on regular no cover at max range, red cover changes absolutely nothing for them.
2 Jan 2019, 09:10 AM

It already got 125% to hit on regular no cover at max range, red cover changes absolutely nothing for them.

I got another question : How does their Ambush and First Strike perform compared to British Commandos? Worse, even or better?
2 Jan 2019, 09:28 AM

I got another question : How does their Ambush and First Strike perform compared to British Commandos? Worse, even or better?

Its the same bonus values.
Pretty much all AI ambush bonuses are the same, 50% dmg for 5 seconds.
2 Jan 2019, 10:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jan 2019, 02:51 AMNaOCl

UTILITY

Buff to a SINGLE GUN

Buff to a SINGLE GUN

play allies against JLI especially british

And come back here
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 2
United Kingdom 173
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W