Login

russian armor

Rifle Co. is now obsolete

15 Dec 2018, 06:17 AM
Patrion 27

M4C outclasses Easy Eight, I think Forward Observers from the old Recon Co. should be bundled with the riflemen flares, and most importantly Fire Up! NEEDS its downside removed.
15 Dec 2018, 07:01 AM

M4C outclasses Easy Eight, I think Forward Observers from the old Recon Co. should be bundled with the riflemen flares, and most importantly Fire Up! NEEDS its downside removed.

Easy 8 needs to be better too.
15 Dec 2018, 09:41 AM

merge sprint riflemen flairs and forward obesrves and give one extra ability like m1919s or riflemen field defenses.
15 Dec 2018, 10:12 AM

flares and sprint merged, sprint no longer has downside, and 1919 added would be a good start. Maybe give the easy 8 the mechanized 76mm sherman's gun as well.
15 Dec 2018, 17:10 PM

It's been obsolete for like a year lmao.
15 Dec 2018, 17:16 PM

All we can do is vote for this Commander in the next rework cycle.
ddd
15 Dec 2018, 17:43 PM

It was obsolete since the e8 stopped being callin. This doctrine needs full rework the most. Its filled with garbage abillities you would never say you want to use.
15 Dec 2018, 17:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 17:43 PMddd
It was obsolete since the e8 stopped being callin. This doctrine needs full rework the most. Its filled with garbage abillities you would never say you want to use.

+1

Fire-up should be turned into a normal sprint (if pgrens can have it anyone can have it) and probably merged with riflemen flares and something else should be added to the commander too IMO. Easy 8 could use some tuning or something too now that the 76mm is really pretty good.
15 Dec 2018, 17:59 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Here we go. More commanders revamp made by the same.
15 Dec 2018, 20:13 PM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 17:59 PMnigo
Here we go. More commanders revamp made by the same.

Excuse me what?

-------------------------

Willie Pete is still super strong and a compelling reason to pick the commander but if nothing else Fire Up! needs to get fixed.
15 Dec 2018, 21:25 PM

I would say Tactical Support is in need of a change first.
15 Dec 2018, 21:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-POWERCREEP
15 Dec 2018, 22:29 PM

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-POWERCREEP

I'd agree, if rifle company were just a bit underwhelming, but it is actually quite shitty right now. I never understood why sprint on riflemen should have a debuff, and I don't see a problem with improving the flares - maybe make it very cheap and increase the revealed area. I can't forget that this company came originally with vetted riflemen that could wield flamethrowers, so it's hardly a return to older days.
15 Dec 2018, 23:08 PM

Easy 8 should have the old december patch nerfs reverted, they were well intended at the time but wehr tanks have now seen powercreep. The only reason people used it before was the E8.

like others have said powercreep of P4 and things like the brumbar have made it kind of outdated and left in the dark, P4 also seen another buff this patch with how great commander upgrade and AP shells are now
15 Dec 2018, 23:26 PM

Easy 8 should have the old december patch nerfs reverted, they were well intended at the time but wehr tanks have now seen powercreep. The only reason people used it before was the E8.

like others have said powercreep of P4 and things like the brumbar have made it kind of outdated and left in the dark, P4 also seen another buff this patch with how great commander upgrade and AP shells are now

No way... no one wants to see a return of call-in abuse. E8 has to be locked behind Major.

E8 isn´t a bad tank anyways and it would be used a lot if it wasnt stuck in this doctrine.
15 Dec 2018, 23:35 PM

No way... no one wants to see a return of call-in abuse. E8 has to be locked behind Major.

E8 isn´t a bad tank anyways and it would be used a lot if it wasnt stuck in this doctrine.

Weren't the old December nerfs that to it's moving accuracy though? It was already behind tech before that I think.

Sherman Easy-8

To make the Easy-8 less effective at wiping squads on the move, we have made the following change:

Moving scatter increased from 1 to 1.35
16 Dec 2018, 01:45 AM

I mean reverting accuracy vs inf

not call in, E8 really sucks vs inf now and vs tanks you might as well just build a jackson. It makes no sense to have E8 so bad when pershing and 76mm exist
16 Dec 2018, 02:11 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

I mean reverting accuracy vs inf

not call in, E8 really sucks vs inf now and vs tanks you might as well just build a jackson. It makes no sense to have E8 so bad when pershing and 76mm exist

People seem to missunderstand what I meant when I said "powercreep". It's not the axis tanks gettings better and better every patch, it's the allied ones. First we tuned up 34/76 mgs to match the upgraded 3x MGs of p4s that have to pay for them. Then we gave the jackson 640HP without reducing its mobility or turret traverse. Then we gave 125F upgunned 76 shermans a base pen of 165 with bonus accuracy. It's honestly rediculous. For it's price, the E8 is pretty damn good in terms of stats, it's just overshadowed by how overly dominant the jackson is, and now another patch later the 76mm sherman. Next patch if the powercreep were to continue the ez8 would be getting a damage buff to 240 or something rediculous. Instead of tuning heavy cav back because the pershing was off the walls OP, we made armor co into god tier to compete with it. How about we tone back the power on OP units instead of repeatedly buffing different units every 9 months.

On top of that, rifle co isn't used because of the powercreep of other doctrines. Fire up has too much of a drawback, and why would you get RE flamers when you can now get 5 man assualt engineers who can get flamers, plant demos on houses, and plant normal snaring mines without sacrificing your sweeper on REs.
ddd
16 Dec 2018, 03:23 AM

Even when jackson and 76 were trash nobody was using rifle company after easy8 stopped being callin. All abillities in this doctrine are bad and powercreep has nothing to do with it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★