Login

russian armor

the problem with soviet lategame

15 Dec 2018, 12:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 05:26 AMKirrik
The problem with Soviet lategame is that there is simply no lategame without right commanders where actual lategame units are locked
Thats a factional flaw and honestly I hardly see point in Sov now thats USF got revamp that fixed that retarded teching issues.

agreed... with the new patch soviet lategame is well behind OKW OST and now USF without the use guards commanders or shock commanders...
15 Dec 2018, 12:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 10:27 AMKatitof

Not all frintline is contested at all times and there is zero reason to send your troops to secured sector with no visible opponent in it.
That's kind of RTS basics 101.

"Scouting is useless"

-Katitof 2018
15 Dec 2018, 12:27 PM

Just figured I'd throw this out there since they are easy to forget. M5 Quad support is all you need to give your infantry an edge vs superior German Infantry when looking for for non doctrinal solutions. That superior suppression is unmatched. I like to buy two at a time, especially for bigger maps. Not to mention that they are reasonably cheap to replace. :)
15 Dec 2018, 13:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 12:19 PMNaOCl

"Scouting is useless"

-Katitof 2018

"not being able to tell map and unit awareness from scouting is a legit thing, sending units to owned territories when there is no threat to them at all is smart idea"

-NaOCl 2018
15 Dec 2018, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 13:09 PMKatitof

"not being able to tell map and unit awareness from scouting is a legit thing, sending units to owned territories when there is no threat to them at all is smart idea"

-NaOCl 2018

"there is no threat" If you're against okw, there is a threat.

Try poppin' on the ol' thinkin' cap.

Scouting an area with engis = alive katushya

Also, don't copy my format, nerd.
15 Dec 2018, 13:38 PM

Just figured I'd throw this out there since they are easy to forget. M5 Quad support is all you need to give your infantry an edge vs superior German Infantry when looking for for non doctrinal solutions. That superior suppression is unmatched. I like to buy two at a time, especially for bigger maps. Not to mention that they are reasonably cheap to replace. :)

rakatenwerfer m8... that thing is just ridiculous...
15 Dec 2018, 14:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2018, 06:55 AMNaOCl

You're telling me, that someone manages to raketen your katy in the 15 seconds it has to leave base to fire?

You dont need infantry across the hold front, just one squad 50 in front of your katy for the 30 seconds it takes to fire its payload and reverse to the rear, your base sector, where raketens cant be cloaked.

Not everything has to be reactionary. If you know the enemy has a Katy you can hunt it. They usually fire from roughly the same place every time in my experience
15 Dec 2018, 23:43 PM

Not everything has to be reactionary. If you know the enemy has a Katy you can hunt it. They usually fire from roughly the same place every time in my experience

Then its even easier to scout for raketens, they're detected at range 20, that's not an excuse for bitching about them. They're the worst AT gun in the game and people want them nerfed.

If you don't scout for your KATY, you deserve to lose it, because its only exposes its self for 15 seconds during a barrage, then it is reversed safely into base, where off maps cant hit it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★