Login

russian armor

Qualification Tournament One

5 Nov 2018, 23:56 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Infos how it works, BRACKETS and also about the Rule: Screensharing!

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2018/11/05/qualification-tournament-one
6 Nov 2018, 00:30 AM

Permanently Banned
I think every top player would like to see this so called evidence that you have :), surely there has to be something explaining how they can spot armies in the FOW so many times :)
Edit by sturmpanther :
"Incorrectly scapegoating players for blocking your desired result is not allowed so names got removed"

Edit by me:

no need to edit my posts, just post the proof that you received (hint: you received nothing) and end this rumour for once and all.
6 Nov 2018, 01:08 AM

Permanently Banned
Anyway, @andy @sturmpanther, considering you have proof, give us the *evidence* you received from the two cheaters from the following games:

some russian or japanese + some italian vs d0ggy + thoton on Fields of Winnekendonk

russian or japanese + some italian (2x sov) vs Stuve + kimbo (okw + ost) on Elst Outskirts

yoko ono + barbara berlusconi (2x sov) vs stuve + kimbo (2x ost) on Crossing.

must be some preeeeeetty obvious proof of them not hacking u got there :)

what makes you think I'm recording my notes?
6 Nov 2018, 11:31 AM

Permanently Banned
Why you are so primitive, maybe he are spirit, gods, have superpowers, maybe its just luck? Or wait, maybe its just skill ? You know mediocre player feeling game in another way, compared to good players, think about it.
But what i whanna from user that only attack one nationality players and dont have question for another players.
6 Nov 2018, 11:49 AM

Why you are so primitive, maybe he are spirit, gods, have superpowers, maybe its just luck? Or wait, maybe its just skill ? You know mediocre player feeling game in another way, compared to good players, think about it.
But what i whanna from user that only attack one nationality players and dont have question for another players.

Kind reminder, that a player skill, is not an argument to defend him against cheating accusation.
6 Nov 2018, 12:09 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2018, 11:49 AMSyraw

Kind reminder, that a player skill, is not an argument to defend him against cheating accusation.

You can proof it? You think you opinion or another is proof? What if moves just luck?

For the sake of justice and confidence, i propose to treat me as meticulously for everybody top players, it will be fair. Coz all this looks like planned attack to remove a competitor, he stream, you try to find cheates, he dont stream, you try to use repleys as proof and all this episodes have logic and visual example that its are not cheates.
6 Nov 2018, 12:25 PM

Permanently Banned
All this situation just show, that all this are planned by few community members for shamed some players and make community to think that thay are cheaters. Same thing like in politics. You report them almost from 2017 year and from that time 0 proofs about cheates, hm, should Relic ban you or dont react about you posts like it in airy tale about shepherd, taht scream wolfes, wolfes.
In my opinion if you wor
ds are lie (that are profed) you must pay for it, coz its slander, in real life its bear legal responsibility, but here, we know, that some users have more rights then anothers and thay can make, what thay whant.

Certain players have recently been alleged to be cheating by some members of the community. These players are concerned by this and have volunteered to share their screens with referees for the entirety of the tournament.

Furthermore, they have also provided recordings from their perspective during recent games in which they were accused of cheating. These recordings show that not to be the case.

Can Relic name this guys?

I whanna think that both team will be in same situation, not one will be must show there screen and another nope. Coz imo for one side its can be bad position, that another side can use. So its will be okey if both team will be in same position. Also who will be watch? Why players must trust for this guys, coz i dont trust, what if thay will be talk units and another stuff, like we see some players for the win try make bad things, so make things like this for them and there dogs is normal. Many questions, 0 answers.
6 Nov 2018, 12:39 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Can Relic name this guys?

I whanna think that both team will be in same situation, not one will be must show there screen and another nope. Coz imo for one side its can be bad position, that another side can use. So its will be okey if both team will be in same position. Also who will be watch? Why players must trust for this guys, coz i dont trust, what if thay will be talk units and another stuff, like we see some players for the win try make bad things, so make things like this for them and there dogs is normal. Many questions, 0 answers.

I have no idea what you wrote and ask for sorry. Maybe try it in a new run?
6 Nov 2018, 12:43 PM

Permanently Banned

Maybe i write it in russian/ukranian and you will be use google? Coz i am tired from this trolling that people dont undestand my english when thay dont have arguments and cannot answer. I show this post for englishman friend and he undestand it, hm, looks strange.
6 Nov 2018, 13:07 PM
Senior Editor Badge

Maybe i write it in russian/ukranian and you will be use google? Coz i am tired from this trolling that people dont undestand my english when thay dont have arguments and cannot answer. I show this post for englishman friend and he undestand it, hm, looks strange.

Ah, well, Sturmpanther is not native speaker either, so cut him some slack already...

I'll try to moderate. Sturmpanther, I think what Vasa (I think) says is that he thinks it would be more fair if both teams would share their screen rather than just one. Also, he is concerned that whoever is watching the screen of one team could help the other team.

Sturmpanther will probably answer those, but frankly, if I have to guess his reply will be along these lines:

• Referees will check the shared screens. While it obviously would be possible that a referee is favoring one team, it would be incredibly "unprofessional" for a referee to intentionally help said team. You wouldn't actually accuse one of the referees to be that unprofessional, right?
  • The players that were accused of cheating, volunteered to share their screen. They were not forced to do so (although according to the rules it might very well happen that referees may ask any team to share their screen).
  • I don't see how asking both teams to share their screen would in any way make this more fair. It only would be unfair anyways if the ref would pass info to the opposing team. He still could do so, even if he sees the screens of both teams (actually, he probably could give even better advice).

6 Nov 2018, 18:23 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Many players thought the following player was cheating after they watched replay with "follow camera option".
For example this report:

This evidence appears strong, and from this perspective it is easy to see how players could arrive at a guilty verdict.
However, the player in question actually recorded this game, as they were aware of community suspicion toward them.
The following video highlights why extreme caution must be taken when considering bans without system level (Relic detection) evidence.

In short:
A) Brosras were asking his mate, when the pio was close, to get a minesweeper vs the s-mine field. He did, but then moved it back to his side.

B) He uses the minimap often with his mouse to get to an action on the battlefield. But here is very often missclick, so he is not direct on the point --> looks like he is watching FoW

C) He use is camera often on maxrange angle from an unit, which looks in replay fishy.

Had Relic banned said player based on this initial game and subsequent report, an innocent player would have been banned from and ostracized by the community.
Additionally, the said player and his teammate came forward voluntarily to say they would like to record / screen share all of their games in the upcoming tournament.
6 Nov 2018, 20:58 PM

Permanently Banned

Had Relic banned said player based on this initial game and subsequent report, an innocent player would have been banned from and ostracized by the community.

Ah yes, the same player that abused the zis gun bug in three separate occassions yet received no ban, meanwhile Hardystyled did it once and could enjoy a coh-free period immediately after.

2nd: another maphacker called mark (;D) was banned by you and then suddenly set free today by andy. Nice communication you got going there, seems andy can just ban/unban whoever he wants (remember how paul got banned for not hacking/cheating?)

third, i was made aware of this:

Besides you neglecting half of brosras' counter points, your arguments make no sense, I'm wondering if we watched the same replay. He has never looked into the fog of war and he has lost units multiple times throughout the match where he could have saved them if he was indeeed maphacking. Your suspicions are him sending minesweepers ahead to look for mines, splitting units while approaching a position knowing that there's an mg somewhere and using smoke before a push? You gotta find stronger evidence than that I'm afraid.

So we have here three games (plus the countless more that you ignored throughout a 2-3 month period) in which both players looked into the FOW or had extreme disparities in their unit preservation. And then you change your mind after seeing one game?
7 Nov 2018, 14:49 PM

Permanently Banned

Ah yes, the same player that abused the zis gun bug in three separate occassions yet received no ban, meanwhile Hardystyled did it once and could enjoy a coh-free period immediately after.

2nd: another maphacker called mark (;D) was banned by you and then suddenly set free today by andy. Nice communication you got going there, seems andy can just ban/unban whoever he wants (remember how paul got banned for not hacking/cheating?)

third, i was made aware of this:

So we have here three games (plus the countless more that you ignored throughout a 2-3 month period) in which both players looked into the FOW or had extreme disparities in their unit preservation. And then you change your mind after seeing one game?

You report his streams games and he do same there, so pls.
WHy you dont ask about why VonAsten are not banned, here maybe at least are not closed 5 repleys where he insults peoples, only admins here know how many of them are closed, like last that was vs Brosras. And only VonAsten know how many are not posted. So if you have crusade in coh2, lets begin from him, why not, i think players that from 2014 make same things deserve ban, coz he dont learn anything. Or wait, maybe close eyes about players like him, coz its more EZ to ban mediocre player without support then him? Maybe its coz its more EZ ban players that you dont know? I smell conflict of interest. Lets begin?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS