Login

russian armor

Reduce the cost of tier 4

PAGES (8)down
8 Oct 2018, 17:27 PM

Nice argument that really unbenched what I said, good job.
Very epic.

And please, I'm 100% sure we both know what kind of moderator rules over steam forums..

And stop acting like GCS and 1v1 is the benchmark for all balance, acting stupid.
>Not used in gcs bad unit waaahhh

Did ISU,KV-2 or IS-2 get used a single time ? I don't think so but havent checked. Highly doubt it. Guess theyre utter garbage, buffs when?

Bet they didnt use a lot of units

IS2 did get used, lol. The Armoured Assault doctrine was chosen a good number of times. The IS2 is a very good unit that doesn't get chosen only because the doctrine doesn't have Guards. If Guards got nerfed then Armoured Assault would become much more attractive.

The KT on the other hand, is always available, but is always bad. GCS2 may not be the perfect benchmark for balance, but people who think the KT is good clearly have no business discussing balance in this game. Horrible scatter, atrocious speed, ridiculously bad acceleration, basically costs as much as 2 Panzer IVs, nonsensical exp values given, gigantic target size, and far and away the worst turret rotation in the game.

The IS2 basically only has bad scatter values on its main gun as a key weakness. The KT has almost every weakness in the game rolled into one unit. The last time I saw a KT being impactful as a unit was when I was rank 600+ and didn't know what tank destroyers were.

I mean, I can understand people complaining about Command Panther....But the KT? If you're losing, saving for the KT will get you overrun and it will have limited impact when it comes out. If you're even, saving for the KT will get you overrun and it will have limited impact when it comes out. If you're winning, getting a KT can throw away the advantage and swing the game in your enemy's favour.
8 Oct 2018, 19:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge

I had to take care of some unpleasant content. Keep offensive stuff out of this thread.
8 Oct 2018, 22:47 PM

I think the recurrent response here is that soviets are too good and if you reduce the cost of T4 they would be a nightmare to deal with.

Soviets are op because of the current penal+guards situation, that itself is imposed since Axis dominate every match-up in 1v1.

Soviet players who are serious about winning go penal+guards abusive strats because there is no other way to counter the flurry of early axis lights.

It has been the same problem soviets deal with since day one.
8 Oct 2018, 22:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Oct 2018, 22:47 PMCresc
I think the recurrent response here is that soviets are too good and if you reduce the cost of T4 they would be a nightmare to deal with.

Soviets are op because of the current penal+guards situation, that itself is imposed since Axis dominate every match-up in 1v1.

Soviet players who are serious about winning go penal+guards abusive strats because there is no other way to counter the flurry of early axis lights.

It has been the same problem soviets deal with since day one.

If anything, soviets are the one allied faction that isn't underpowered and actually balanced against both axis faction as evidenced in CGS2.

Calling them op at this point is only testament to your own ability.
9 Oct 2018, 09:34 AM

What he's saying is that random team 3v3s and 4v4s the random teammates you get have a much bigger impact than the balance. You could play the game perfectly and you'd still lose if one or two of your teammates are terrible.

It's very hard to identify balance issues without everything else being fairly consistent, and large teamgames with random players are the most inconsistent modes in the game.
9 Oct 2018, 09:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Oct 2018, 09:34 AMLago
What he's saying is that random team 3v3s and 4v4s the random teammates you get have a much bigger impact than the balance. You could play the game perfectly and you'd still lose if one or two of your teammates are terrible.

It's very hard to identify balance issues without everything else being fairly consistent, and large teamgames with random players are the most inconsistent modes in the game.

you can be the best player...when your teammate in 2v2 fails hard...u will lose. and even in 2v2 u can abuse cheese with some faction/ commanders.
but katitof have such a little play experience overall : no teamgames above 2v2. only 30-40 games with brits...playing only with super strong teammates. he isnt in the position to tell us something about the game like a teacher. (i think he sees himself in this position.)

he never played a seroius amount from games. and much less as random. His look on this game is from a vacuum.
9 Oct 2018, 10:28 AM

you can be the best player...when your teammate in 2v2 fails hard...u will lose. and even in 2v2 u can abuse cheese with some faction/ commanders.
but katitof have such a little play experience overall : no teamgames above 2v2. only 30-40 games with brits...playing only with super strong teammates. he isnt in the position to tell us something about the game like a teacher. (i think he sees himself in this position.)

he never played a seroius amount from games. and much less as random. His look on this game is from a vacuum.

If a chatbot spits out "the sky is blue", is it wrong because it has no idea what a sky is?
9 Oct 2018, 13:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Keep your petty personal discussion to shoutbox or better, PMs. Another intervention and some people are gonna take some vacations.
9 Oct 2018, 17:16 PM

Soviet tanks are fine, if anything buff conscripts and maxims some how, because being forced into penal/guard gets boring af, its honestly lame af how soviet meta rn is early engineer to compensate for capping power

How about buff conscripts into 200mp and merge their grenades and let them become ostruppen, or reduce their reinforcement by itself so they are less bleed.

Seriously fixing cons, maxims, shocks (which is being buffed already), will drastically improve soviet choices that would nerfing stuff like t70 cheese not a bad idea

9 Oct 2018, 17:33 PM

If anything, soviets are the one allied faction that isn't underpowered and actually balanced against both axis faction as evidenced in CGS2.

Calling them op at this point is only testament to your own ability.

Soviets arent op, theyve been nerfed through last few patches consecutively, i dont see how they have suddenly become op. The elephant in the room is that wehrmacht is not ridiculously obnoxious with light vehicle meta and pumas and have truely insane pressure at every stage of game now, that the two other ally factions that dont get as complete a light vehicle counter kit simply have become unviable.

Seriously i took a break for a few months come back and non wehr ladder on automatch has noticeably thinned out.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS