Login

russian armor

Road to kharkov

22 Jul 2018, 09:18 AM
22 Jul 2018, 10:49 AM

I´ve only just saw the first two pictures and I´ve already thubmbs´ed up so hard that i nearly broke my hand
Finally this disgrace of a map is gettin fixed...
22 Jul 2018, 11:29 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

I´ve only just saw the first two pictures and I´ve already thubmbs´ed up so hard that i nearly broke my hand
Finally this disgrace of a map is gettin fixed...

Thx mate B-)
22 Jul 2018, 13:35 PM

nice work, looks good, plays great - want it now : )
23 Jul 2018, 13:20 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

1. Remove this fence pls.
https://prnt.sc/k9vkyu

--> https://prnt.sc/k9vlfi

2. Make a cut in the stonewall on each side on the middle area, to open one more flank.
Big enough for team weapons/light vehicles to get through.
(brit pak needs more space then axis paks)
8 Aug 2018, 14:27 PM
8 Aug 2018, 16:40 PM

1vs1:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1470419560

2vs2:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1446222618

Impressive good changes - well seen in this map. Maybe it will become playable map after all (which i didn't really believe). Really good job.

Moving the key houses that they aren't so important makes this map more desirable for brits. Removing red cover on base area is lowering the chance of lucky shot, reducing size of bushes also gives more space and manoeuvrable.

Few things though (becouse i can't text only sweet worlds :wub: )

1. Right VP - you remove the house - good idea, it was needed. But the area looks really empty now, i can see something lacking there. I would suggest to fill that space with more yellow cover.

2. Bushes and trees on a both cut offs (north and south) - can you reduce the size of it? Trees are too high which reduce the sight of the map - i know it's 3d game i can rotate the screen but imo on every perspective it confuses the player and makes harder to manoeuvre units.

3. It the road doesn't give red cover should it look like a road. The game design cover is what you see. Therefore road logicly should always give red cover. Visual changes would be welcome

BTW can you give us information what other 2v2 and 1v1 map are you currently working on? Can you say what map will be removed?

So far good job @Sturmpanther :thumbsup:
8 Aug 2018, 18:18 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2018, 16:40 PMStark

Impressive good changes - well seen in this map. Maybe it will become playable map after all (which i didn't really believe). Really good job.

Moving the key houses that they aren't so important makes this map more desirable for brits. Removing red cover on base area is lowering the chance of lucky shot, reducing size of bushes also gives more space and manoeuvrable.

Few things though (becouse i can't text only sweet worlds :wub: )

1. Right VP - you remove the house - good idea, it was needed. But the area looks really empty now, i can see something lacking there. I would suggest to fill that space with more yellow cover.

2. Bushes and trees on a both cut offs (north and south) - can you reduce the size of it? Trees are too high which reduce the sight of the map - i know it's 3d game i can rotate the screen but imo on every perspective it confuses the player and makes harder to manoeuvre units.

3. It the road doesn't give red cover should it look like a road. The game design cover is what you see. Therefore road logicly should always give red cover. Visual changes would be welcome

BTW can you give us information what other 2v2 and 1v1 map are you currently working on? Can you say what map will be removed?

So far good job @Sturmpanther :thumbsup:

1 and 2. Not sure from timing. this friday is deathline for the maps. So i can't promise anything

3. Yes i know about it, if you go with your mouse over it you can see very easy where red cover is.
Other people does not care about red cover at all, when i often see that people just fight on roads :P

There is sadly in coh2 engine no second road from visual. Thats why.

If you look here in Maps for Summerpatch 2018: Every map, who has green is 100% in.
Yellow is in progress and maybe become green until friday.

I right now can say i am sorry, but I and a Mapmaker had no time to fix Vaux Farmland.
Tho i have to say it was on a low priority list, since there were WAY WORSER maps out. So i think people can live with the live version of Vaux Farmland.

About which maps get removed and about the Special Surprise of this patch I will give the infos later; not now.

P.S You are welcome and thank you.
9 Aug 2018, 05:13 AM

I just played a 1v1 automatch on Road to Jerkoff and I could not keep my sturms together by the left VP house area. Anytime I moved them anywhere by the red arrow, I ended up with 1-2 guys in the blue circle and 1-2 guys in the green circle.

Is this a thing?

I told them to repair a vehicle by the right blue circle and 3 of the guys went to the green circle??? So the repair guy played with his dong for a minute or two until I could get them back to the blue circle.

It happened 3 times in one game. gg. I think sturms 2 or 3 times and volks once.
I dumped the replay when I went in to cheatmod to recreate it but could not.
9 Aug 2018, 05:32 AM

I got it do it again. Here is what happened:
1. Vehicle backs down the road (AQUA).
2. Sturms are near (RED X).
3. Sturms try to get out of the way(BLUE X) of the p2 and 1 guy takes the yellow path. 2 guys take the green path. Leaving 1 guy by the P2 and 3 guys by the TP.

EDIT: I am dumb. It is just the wall. You can make the guys run all around that wall if you drive anywhere near them. Either side. Nice :clap: The long walls need lots of holes added or I recommend just remove the map altogether. You have this giant wall of green cover and if something comes near your units they will suicide themselves running head first into the enemy.
9 Aug 2018, 08:27 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Well thats why in the new version fence and wall are cutted :)

P.S you play 1vs1 automatch? B-)
9 Aug 2018, 13:33 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2018, 16:40 PMStark

Took "only" 11 changes KAPPA and alot of hours and brainthinking.
9 Aug 2018, 15:02 PM

Well thats why in the new version fence and wall are cutted :)

P.S you play 1vs1 automatch? B-)

Bless you!

I never play anything but 4v4. I saw no one was playing so I took one for the team and played two games of 1v1. Both games I did very well early. Then about 5-8 minutes in, the game decided I was doing too well and all my units turned retarded. GG. Of course it does not help when three squads are running circles in front of the enemy because of a wall.

I cant get thru a game of 1v1 without seriously thinking about deleting COH2 forever :p I tip my hat to the people who play it regularly o7
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★