Login

russian armor

Spring ninjas - SBP Error & Bug Reporting

19 May 2018, 09:36 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2018, 22:28 PMAndy_RE
Mithiriaith beat me to it!

We are about to deploy a hotfix to address the issues people have been running into.

Thanks all for reporting problems,

Andy

Obliously, the fastest hotfix i've ever seen for CoH 2 for last two years. Good job!
19 May 2018, 09:37 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

We are about to deploy a hotfix to address the issues people have been running into.

Thanks all for reporting problems

Thanks for the fast hotfix!

Can you also update the modding tools please? The changes of both updates aren't included yet.
19 May 2018, 17:54 PM

nice ninja patch, now my game is broken. When I start it and try to open automatch first time, it shows empty message and drops me back to menu. Next times it just drops me. What is wrong?

19 May 2018, 18:03 PM

Soviet medics dont heal, they just stand next to the soldier and the icon of healing blinks.
19 May 2018, 18:29 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Soviet medics dont heal, they just stand next to the soldier and the icon of healing blinks.

That happens a lot when the medic model gets stuck inside the other model it tries to heal, usually occurs when retreating multiple units and they arrive at base at the same time. Move your squad, should fix it.
19 May 2018, 18:42 PM

That happens a lot when the medic model gets stuck inside the other model it tries to heal, usually occurs when retreating multiple units and they arrive at base at the same time. Move your squad, should fix it.

Yes, I know, but I do not like it, the Soviets do not have other treatment options (self-healing, advanced bases) and I would not want the only way to treat it was bad, because I would like to see that my soldiers were healed and not distracted from combat that would wipe the snot. For one fight this happens more than a dozen times.
19 May 2018, 19:45 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2018, 17:54 PMROMEAT
nice ninja patch, now my game is broken. When I start it and try to open automatch first time, it shows empty message and drops me back to menu. Next times it just drops me. What is wrong?

Pretty sure that means you're banned.
20 May 2018, 08:43 AM

Mithiriaith beat me to it!

Thanks all for reporting problems,

Andy

this was indeed a hotfix.. are you finally restoring or.. CREATING faith in lelic? :blush:
21 May 2018, 07:13 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

What would be the next changes, according to me. I should make some changes in arty, which are created in excess in 3v3/4v4 and limit with brain to AA units,because they are detected in the map although they do not just damage planes. All changes are debatable.

GENERAL CHANGES
LUGIE SQUAD-AI
• Add Squad-Ai. Basically it determines how men in the squad behave and includes things like what the shape of their formation is.

AA UNITS
• Ability with time (AA Schwerer Panzer Headquarters Tier 4 OKW) add to all effective AA units (Centaur, Ostwind, HTAA SOV, etc).
• Removed pintle, coaxials, bofors, that manage to shoot plans and do not cause casualties, so that they dedicate to units on the ground and to avoid their location on the map.

ARTY UNITS
• Increased the population in +3 in pieces on the ground. Therefore LeFH18, ML20, B4 increased from 15 a 18 pop
• Increased the population in +2 in pieces mobile. Therefore Katy, Nebelwerfer, increased from 12 a 14 pop

MINES RIEGEL/M20
• Changed critical total immobilization of the tank to critical engine damaged.

BALANCE
SUPPRESSION MGs
• Increased suppression in MG34 OKW and Vickers British

WSTUKA
• Nerf shells maintaining destructive power vs emplacements

DETECTION IN FOW
• Half-track w / Infrared Searchlight, nerf beam.
21 May 2018, 07:21 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post21 May 2018, 07:13 AMcapiqua
What would be the next changes, according to me.

I would like to give my opinion on your proposed changes (which would be overall positive), but I think it's offtopic in this bug reporting thread. Maybe you should create a new thread to discuss your ideas.
23 Apr 2019, 00:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2018, 16:44 PMAndy_RE
Hey guys,

The good news is none of this is difficult to fix.

We're looking into the issues now, and I'll get back with an update later today.

In the meantime keep posting any other bugs here.

Thanks,

Andy

Thanks andy!
23 Apr 2019, 00:24 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Thanks andy!

Don't necro threads please
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W