Login

russian armor

Firefly and Jackson are too good

15 May 2018, 14:09 PM

And where are PAKs and Grenadiers with Fausts to cover the StuGs from getting circle stafed by AEC? Isn't that reasonable? Either way, the fact that a TD that costs 50 fuel more has to use over 100 munitions to beat a StuG assuming both are in a straight up duel firing at each other says all it needs to.

i dont know..i would pay everytime 150 muni to kick ass the enemy armor and roll over him than. 100 fuel > 150muni.

15 May 2018, 14:51 PM

Nothing to see here guys, just the usual 4 digit rank "one side only" type of player who doesn't know shit about the game and wants to blame his shit stats and losses vs rank 5000 players on "balance issues" that are no balance issues.

L2p

Triggered much?
15 May 2018, 15:10 PM

Triggered much?

?
15 May 2018, 15:13 PM

?

Since when is rank shaming allowed on this forum? Why do you care about my rank? you have contributed 0 to this thread, instead of bashing me you should post on topic.
15 May 2018, 15:23 PM

Since when is rank shaming allowed on this forum? Why do you care about my rank? you have contributed 0 to this thread, instead of bashing me you should post on topic.

Its really simple.

You speak ultra biased bullshit and have absolutely nothing to back it up, you'll be called out.
If you feel shamed - you damn should be, playing zealously one faction is shame.
15 May 2018, 15:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2018, 15:23 PMKatitof

Its really simple.

You speak ultra biased bullshit and have absolutely nothing to back it up, you'll be called out.
If you feel shamed - you damn should be, playing zealously one faction is shame.

Cry me a river. There's nothing wrong with playing only one faction. I stand proud to play the mighty German Wehrmacht.

Oh and almost all Korean pro SC 1 and SC 2 players are only focusing and playing one faction their entire careers. I've only seen this idiocy of playing all factions in this game. Fuck allies.
15 May 2018, 15:29 PM

Cry me a river. There's nothing wrong with playing only one faction. I stand proud to play the mighty German Wehrmacht.

Oh and almost all Korean pro SC 1 and SC 2 players are only focusing and playing one faction their entire careers. I've only seen this idiocy of playing all factions in this game. Fuck allies.

Hahahahaha....God damn it. This guy makes Ullumulu seem reasonable. PogChamp
15 May 2018, 15:31 PM

Who started this by not posting on topic? Who started rank shaming and bitching that I only play as Axis?

Are you blind?
15 May 2018, 15:32 PM

You are the one unleashing a river of tears, because someone called you out for what you are...
15 May 2018, 15:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2018, 15:32 PMKatitof

You are the one unleashing a river of tears, because someone called you out for what you are...

Why are you so eager to derail this thread and to bash me for my rank? Yes I may not be top rank but that doesn't give you the right to police who does or doesn't have the right to post on this forum.

Again, cry me a river for not playing allies. You mad?
15 May 2018, 15:43 PM

:thumbsup::lolol:
15 May 2018, 15:44 PM

Ok so it seems this thread has been infested by agressive anti Axis trolls and no mod is taking notice.
15 May 2018, 15:57 PM

Ok so it seems this thread has been infested by agressive anti Axis trolls and no mod is taking notice.

Lol no.

They're just pointing out the obvious... How can your opinion regarding Jackson/FF matter when you only "proudly [...]play[...] the mighty Wehrmacht"?
You should as pointed out earlier in the thread, test out the StuG and other axis combinations, as none of said TD's are any problem at high axis-AT's atm...

Also your skill-level is correlating with your current in-game ranking, which will influence your knowledge of the current balance and meta in the game.
15 May 2018, 16:00 PM

Lol no.

They're just pointing out the obvious... How can your opinion regarding Jackson/FF matter when you only "proudly [...]play[...] the mighty Wehrmacht"?
You should as pointed out earlier in the thread, test out the StuG and other axis combinations, as none of said TD's are any problem at high axis-AT's atm...

Also your skill-level is correlating with your current in-game ranking, which will influence your knowledge of the current balance and meta in the game.

This coming from a 4v4 player.
Who gave you the right to police who can post or not post in regards to the player rank. And player rank should be private.
15 May 2018, 16:07 PM

Please provide real arguements on why you think FF and Jackson TDs are balanced and should not be nerfed.
15 May 2018, 16:21 PM

There are some people here who need to be reminded how ELO works.

Every player has a hidden ELO rating for each faction and mode, which is the matchmaker's assessment of how likely you are to win.

When you win a match the matchmaker increases your ELO rating. The size of the increase is dependent on the rank of your opponent.
  • Beat a player at the bottom of the ladder and you'll gain barely any ELO. Beat DevM himself and you'll gain a ton of it.
  • ELO adjustment when you lose follows the same pattern: if you lose to a player at the bottom of the ladder your ELO's going through the floor: if you lose to DevM your ELO won't be adjusted by much at all.

Over several matches your ELO will become more accurate and the matchmaker can more reliably achieve its goal: giving you fair matches.

The matchmaker can't tell the difference between skill and balance: a good player with a terrible faction and a bad player with an overpowered faction are the same to it. It's not working out how good you are, it's working out how likely you are to win.

Say a balance patch gone wrong buffs OKW to the point where players that used to beat Rank 400 now beats Rank 200 Soviet players. The ELO systems sees low ELO OKW players beating high ELO players and increases their ELO. Because they're now winning much more the OKW players will gain ELO (they won't gain rank as every player on OKW ladder has gained this advantage) and face progressively harder opponents until they start losing again. As a result, the Rank 200 Soviet players now get matched against Rank 600 OKW players instead.

In brief, if your faction is underpowered the matchmaker will compensate by giving you weaker opponents.

That might be a bitter pill for some people here to swallow but it's true: for the majority of players faction balance doesn't affect you much. If you're losing all the time it's because the matchmaker thinks you're better at that faction than you actually are and is matching you against faction/player combinations that are too strong for you.

This breaks down at the top of the ladder where there simply aren't enough players for the matchmaker to do this. That's half of the reason the game is balanced around its best players.
15 May 2018, 16:48 PM

Please provide real arguements on why you think FF and Jackson TDs are balanced and should not be nerfed.

Firefly is already the worst 60 range TD, one that requires constant muni sinks in order to be effective, no chase potential and super expensive.

Jackson was/is overperforming, the thing is getting a nerf next patch

The jp4 or double stug are really effective against allied TDs. Double Stug out dps any allied TD in the game by far while the jp4 is a great long range TD that can duke it out against the Jackson or FF.
15 May 2018, 17:18 PM

They are both fragile, although they 100% penetrate Axis heavy armor. Jackson is USF's only answer to heavy tanks, although you can also spam a ton of M10s and run enemies over, encircle a heavy and kill it. Even Pershing is not that good against tanks and i don't see many people choosing it. Jackson will get an adjustment on popcap, sight range and firing range, but it will still be ok.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 21

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight