Login

russian armor

Came back then left again.

13 May 2018, 05:41 AM

Steam can still let you use your ID # since those are unique to prove it wasn't you in whatever game.
13 May 2018, 18:43 PM

Ummmm... I can't believe I just read that we shouldn't be banning toxic players because it reduces the size of the playerbase.

People play games for fun, toxic players can make the game not fun for others so they stop playing. I'd rather ban 1 toxic player than let him run rampant and cause 10 healthy players to leave the community. I'd take a community of 1,000 friends over a community of 10,000 arseholes anyday anyway. (Not saying there's 9 to 1 of arseholes to players)

I also don't care much about crybabies in chat but people aren't getting banned for a little salt every now and again, it's not black and white, it's not you get banned if you say bad words, it's repeat offenses they look for, people like that are CAUSING the reduction in community size, keeping them makes the problem worse not better.

Also what a terrible sentiment to set, "We won't ban you for toxicity/racism/homophobia etc." It encourages people who normally wouldn't be toxic to become toxic because they know there is no consequences. What a way to kill a franchise.
17 May 2018, 18:12 PM

Everyone should be allowed to ban everyone on the spot in-game.
Trending tonight : Every steam accounts closed and banned already :)

==============
==============

If you want a safe place, just get a custom game going.
Get a 2nd PC and play vs yourself. Sort of a solo solitaire.

Of course, there might be some blood, something offensive, like black women and no SS Swastika flag...
(COD WW2 Reference).
17 May 2018, 18:32 PM
Donator 11

Everyone should be allowed to ban everyone on the spot in-game.
Trending tonight : Every steam accounts closed and banned already :)

==============
==============

If you want a safe place, just get a custom game going.
Get a 2nd PC and play vs yourself. Sort of a solo solitaire.

Of course, there might be some blood, something offensive, like black women and no SS Swastika flag...
(COD WW2 Reference).

Customer is always right. If most customers like online play but don’t like d**kheads then companies will get rid of d**kheads
17 May 2018, 18:41 PM

I recommend using it on player "Steffenbk1," he was the worst. Not that this behavior was totally rare even when I played before.

:sibWaddle:
17 May 2018, 19:58 PM

Am i reading this right?

A M rated game (18+ FYI) that has ALREADY implemented a chat filter, is still not enough?

For fucks sake, grow a spine. HEY ARE WORDS. You want a clean family oriented game?

DONT PLAY A M RATED GAME
17 May 2018, 21:15 PM

We're not asking to ban people for swearing or taunting or even a little 'bullying' or rivalry etc. really. This isn't club penguin. We're talking about repeated abuse, harassment and hate speech, something you can be arrested for.

This is people who are hardly even playing the game, often teamkilling and spamming chat and offering nothing to the game, they ruin otherwise fair matches and drive away new players. I personally am not bothered salty 11 year olds/20 year old man-babies in chat either, It's pretty funny how ridiculous some people can be but it's not about that. I'm bothered by teamkillers, intentional a.f.k.ers and match throwers and people who bully and harrass my teammates into quitting.

Seeing as the game says M for mature, as you said. I would argue that you should be somewhat mature when playing it, if you cannot do that, you shouldn't be playing it, hence if you are affecting others, you should be made unable to. Either by being banned from match chat or banned from the game, whichever suits.

It's not asking for 'safe spaces', It's not 'political correctness gone mad' or 'inhibition of free speech' or whatever some of you seem to think it is, it's a rational argument for preserving the integrity, fluidity and fairness of the game, preserving the community and expanding it. Something I think all of us here want.

I cannot believe I'm having to defend a blatantly common sense policy that not just all video games but also all sports and competitions etc. of any kind have had for decades.
17 May 2018, 21:46 PM

Totally agree with you DaDosikin. People have gotten used to it which is pretty sad and part of the problem. And the age rating argument is ridiculous. The content of a game shouldn't justify obnoxious behaviour.

Edit: Also why do video games have to be the only place where this is considered normal ? In any other competitive envoronment constant bm would eventually lead to consequences.
17 May 2018, 21:53 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2018, 21:46 PMGiaA
Totally agree with you DaDosikin. People have gotten used to it which is pretty sad and part of the problem. And the age rating argument is ridiculous. The content of a game shouldn't justify obnoxious behaviour.

Edit: Also why do video games have to be the only place where this is considered normal ? In any other competitive envoronment constant bm would eventually lead to consequences.

It's because they have a safe space in their mom's basement where they can type naughty words and troll people who can't do anything about it.
17 May 2018, 21:55 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Sage aka st3ffenbk1 fake will get his penalty no worry. I just was busy this week
17 May 2018, 23:07 PM

I think this community can be toxic collectively in ways that it doesn't realise. Certainly there is a lot of resentment for people who don't agree with the game when they come back to it.

I don't entirely agree with Dadokisin's points, it really depends on who you run into, I've had some great encounters before and stupid, but this is certainly a gated community in a sense. I find anyone criticising the game who isn't a "top ten pr0" is often ridiculed and shouted down for being perfectly reasonable, even when their comments are not about balance.
17 May 2018, 23:32 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 May 2018, 23:07 PMSwift
I don't entirely agree with Dadokisin's points, it really depends on who you run into, I've had some great encounters before

:wub: ?
A_E
18 May 2018, 10:06 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

18 May 2018, 11:01 AM

:wub: ?

Don't push your luck.
18 May 2018, 19:12 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2018, 11:01 AMSwift

Don't push your luck.
:(
18 May 2018, 19:29 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

:(

I hope you don't have long curly locks.. Custer had long curly locks..;)
19 May 2018, 14:18 PM

i realy understand the situation and its true that a ignore butom or a bether emplecement of VOte trust to be implementend about flaming and bad words , About the AFK it hapens sometimes im afk for 1mn because of fhone or the door its just a example it hapens but the enterly game thats truly sad and disapointed so i also agree that should be a Xpecial butom or vote to ban you teamate if he dosent return to the game in 3mn gameplay or just the AI take it over in mean time in 3mn AFK then if the player come back he could just keep playing !!
ITS like moba games wen you get disconected ! ^^

but you guys canot forget that this is a old game !
Its a issue that should have been implemented a long time ago its sad and takes a new player or a old player it bad "fun" experience of the game !

I hope they ban and blok that acc!
19 May 2018, 21:27 PM

if someone is talking shit who cares... let him talk shit why let shit bother u, we grown asf been living through all kinds of bs for so long its easy to ignore dummys. shit if u wana talk shit back just talk it back its a game at the end of the day. ppl try to get under ur skin. they want to win and throw u off ur game. theres racist ppl everywhere.. ppl feel how they feel fuck it let them feel that way just shows how stupid they are. at the end of the day just play the game u are never going to be just happy playing a game like this with out getting frustrated
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★