Login

russian armor

AA units performanche in comparison

11 May 2018, 23:37 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2018, 23:30 PMRocket

Yeah cause im right

No because I have no idea what the literal fuck this is even saying.

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2018, 23:24 PMRocket
really lieut and captain dont even start you know how fuked isf tech is

If you played anything besides USF 2v2 you'd understand faction issues beyond the limited pinhole of a single faction and gamemode.

12 May 2018, 00:35 AM

lel what?

before upgraded it can reeinforce your troops, is cheap, and can be upgraded to the best AA unit ingame, has nice move speed, can supress very well, make seruos dmg vs light tanks (it cann win vs AA ht from okw)....did u played with this unit in the last month?

can't surpress while moving. when it does surpress work. still sucks. if pzgrens comes to shoot in the yellow covers it blows up aaht. test it. nonetheless okw aaht insta surpress units in the green cover. n usf one does well too. you should knowaaht only have mgs. meanwhile other factions can do some other works. hmmm.... maybe sov aaht doesnt look like it has a problem. lets nerf okw aaht like a sov one. do you agree?
12 May 2018, 00:52 AM

If you played anything besides USF 2v2 you'd understand faction issues beyond the limited pinhole of a single faction and gamemode.

Wrong check 2v2 arranged team ive played hundreds of games with all allied factions and played enough axis and thousands against axis at all stages in game development through the years lieg fest i still played allies when it was pretty much impossible. I remember op centuar and op allied times as well however everyone knows axis has i would say been beneficiary of late game almost forever other than a brit window for a while and most patches in general has always made okw braindead faction. I do not want to be able to roll over axis as i love this game and want to have opponents but sometimes i feel axis favored players for some reason feel they just deserve to win not you shadow ive checked your player card very nice but others
12 May 2018, 01:31 AM

Talk about grammar you mean im “illerate” because im not writing a book for my english teacher on this forum.

And sure you did you got butt hurt because i said schwerer aa is free and then you said freeeewee units preforming well which i thought you were making a direct insult to usf tech as getting a free captain or lieut with tech when EVERYTHING okw gets just building a truck, or teching
12 May 2018, 01:46 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2018, 01:31 AMRocket

Talk about grammar you mean im “illerate” because im not writing a book for my english teacher on this forum.

And sure you did you got butt hurt because i said schwerer aa is free and then you said freeeewee units preforming well which i thought you were making a direct insult to usf tech as getting a free captain or lieut with tech when EVERYTHING okw gets just building a truck, or teching

No I called out your grammar because as stated above, I couldn't understand what you were saying. If you call out one factions free things expect your factions free things to get called out. Every faction has "free" things.
12 May 2018, 02:09 AM

Really what do brits have free just for teching? It unlocks the ability to pay for or build to have another ability. Brits okw style because i chose anvil sappers get free super repair oh wait they dont i still have to pay to aquire it. Vs i built a truck now i can throw incendiary nades and paid no fuel for it. I built a truck i get free auto cannon/aa even tho this is going to happen anyway leading to my p4 being out faster than usf sherman just saaaayin

Wait i can blow up barbwire for free as brits! And other stuff if i hate trees or walls and things forgot about that
12 May 2018, 02:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2018, 02:09 AMRocket
Really what do brits have free just for teching? It unlocks the ability to pay for or build to have another ability. Brits okw style because i chose anvil sappers get free super repair oh wait they dont i still have to pay to aquire it. Vs i built a truck now i can throw incendiary nades and paid no fuel for it. I built a truck i get free auto cannon/aa even tho this is going to happen anyway leading to my p4 being out faster than usf sherman just saaaayin

Wait i can blow up barbwire for free as brits! And other stuff if i hate trees or walls and things forgot about that

While "free" is subjective, currently brits have the best healing as well as the cheapest tech cost pathing to medium armor. But the faction is terribly designed by making X OP so they don't need Y is a horrible style regardless.
12 May 2018, 05:13 AM

While "free" is subjective, currently brits have the best healing as well as the cheapest tech cost pathing to medium armor. But the faction is terribly designed by making X OP so they don't need Y is a horrible style regardless.

I do like you shadow because you know that cronwell and comet were over nerfed. Thank you jesus.
12 May 2018, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2018, 05:13 AMRocket

I do like you shadow because you know that cronwell and comet were over nerfed. Thank you jesus.

I only wish they were part of the patch notes XD. Cromwell is getting a slight price reduction, but even if at 110F its no where near on par with other stock mediums. Comet is just LUL
12 May 2018, 18:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2018, 23:21 PMRocket
Bofors is expensive cost fuel and cant move is why and centuar and ostwind are more expensive with decent armor but thats why flak wagon and usf aa should preform just as well as they are easier to kill and just having AA is one thing to where all factions have to be equally effective at

lel...bofors cost the same like a 222. and can deal with armys, have great wiping vs infnatery, can very good dmg tanks, have a barrage to counter indirect fire units and pin infantery....anyway...if u thnik 30 fuel is expansive...than tell me what other faction get for 30fuel.

tell me pls and this unit must be better that the bofors...to remind u
12 May 2018, 18:16 PM

lel...bofors cost the same like a 222. and can deal with armys, have great wiping vs infnatery, can very good dmg tanks, have a barrage to counter indirect fire units and pin infantery....anyway...if u thnik 30 fuel is expansive...than tell me what other faction get for 30fuel.

Dont blob into a bofors unless your retarded? There is this OP button called retreat! When you see a bofors you hit it on impact and you will not get wiped. You also now permantley know where it is here is a hint, dont blob infantry at it again unless your force it to brace. It also cannot chase you as it cant move! It also cost fuel just to unlock and permently blocks you out from dingo car. It also cost fuel to build! It also does not “pin” infantry that was changed long ago unless your talking about the aerial barrage in which case it loses its direct attack feature
12 May 2018, 18:24 PM

Why would you compare he 222 to an emplacement that cant move im sorry just dont get? Its not even an AA vehicle ? 222 can go anywhere on the map and chase down infantry to wipe them ?
12 May 2018, 18:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2018, 18:16 PMRocket

Dont blob into a bofors unless your retarded? There is this OP button called retreat! When you see a bofors you hit it on impact and you will not get wiped. You also now permantley know where it is here is a hint, dont blob infantry at it again unless your force it to brace. It also cannot chase you as it cant move! It also cost fuel just to unlock and permently blocks you out from dingo car. It also cost fuel to build! It also does not “pin” infantry that was changed long ago unless your talking about the aerial barrage in which case it loses its direct attack feature

what do you expect? a 30fuel unit which can deal with armys...and can move? are you lil bit drunk?

it gives u much advantages: you can lock down any area from the early game into the mid/ endgame...and the enemy need some nice MP to deal with it...combine it with a mortar emplcament or other indirect fire and a pak...now the enemy need double of the mp to deal with it which you need the build this stuff.

and the brit can now sit back and wait for the big army or can attack other areas...without the fear to lose the lock down area....for only 30fuel to buidl::

do you wanted to tell us other 30fuel units, which are better at this defence performanche
12 May 2018, 18:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 May 2018, 18:24 PMRocket

Why would you compare he 222 to an emplacement that cant move im sorry just dont get? Its not even an AA vehicle ? 222 can go anywhere on the map and chase down infantry to wipe them ?

lel nice try..when did a 222 alone wipe infnatery...you must be on toilet or brain dead when a 222 wipe a sqaud alone...
12 May 2018, 18:35 PM

what do you expect? a 30fuel unit which can deal with armys...and can move? are you lil bit drunk?

it gives u much advantages: you can lock down any area from the early game into the mid/ endgame...and the enemy need some nice MP to deal with it...combine it with a mortar emplcament or other indirect fire and a pak...now the enemy need double of the mp to deal with it which you need the build this stuff.

and the brit can now sit back and wait for the big army or can attack other areas...without the fear to lose the lock down area....for only 30fuel to buidl::

do you wanted to tell us other 30fuel units, which are better at this defence performanche

I expect it to have AA nothing more some how you suggested in your mind i was asking for more If your having bofors problems i feel bad for you son as it has been nerfed over and over, if they build it they will have no light vehicle game, as i told you its not just a 30 fuel unit you have to unlock it first it cost a shit ton of mp when brits are mp hungry already. Damn yes because a paks mortars liegs incendiarys grenades etc only have one use countering the bofors hahah , if your not going to make arguably the best at gun in the game anyway as a normal build order even with the 6pdr as ost then your retarded.
12 May 2018, 18:40 PM

@Rocket you're arguing someone who will claim with a straight face that soviet combat engineers are most op thing in game. You're providing entertainment, but completely wasting time.
12 May 2018, 18:41 PM

Are we really comparing a 222 and a bofors? One moves amd the other is good. Plain amd simple really...
13 May 2018, 02:31 AM

Are we really comparing a 222 and a bofors? One moves amd the other is good. Plain amd simple really...

tbh bofors cant do aa work so 222 wins
13 May 2018, 07:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2018, 02:31 AM>ㅅ<

tbh bofors cant do aa work so 222 wins

Lmao epic
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %