Login

russian armor

Hello

7 May 2018, 00:00 AM

2 years ago i bumped into a random replay of coh 2 on youtube and started to grow an interest for this game, but since i am a console player i could not play it nad didnt have money for a gamimg pc so i just kept watching replays casted by some of you guys here in the forum and fell in love with coh 2. Now i finally got a decent enough pc to run the game and i've dived into the action. After watching all those videos and seeing the top players strategies i thought i would be okay after learning the commands...man i couldnt wronger. It is ridicoulosly hard to manage so much stuff on the screen and i keep losing squads on every match. Mouse and keyboard is still a new thing for me so i keep struggling even for rotating the camera lol.
But still i cant wait to get better.
Any tips for a new player?
7 May 2018, 01:04 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

7 May 2018, 06:56 AM

First of all, welcome to the forum and the game :welcome::D

Don't give up and keep playing, you will get better. You will get used to the mouse and keyboard and the game. In this forum you can find many tips and also check out the videos from tightrope on Youtube here. He has so many tutorial videos.
And also from HelpingHans on Youtube, his are for more advanced players but still very helpful here.

Gl and Hf!
7 May 2018, 08:20 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Hey dude, it's great to hear about your story!

Coh2 is deceptively hard. There are a lot of things to know about the game that can really only be learned from looking at the code, playing the game, or pouring over replays, forum posts, etc.

The best thing I'd say is ask constructive questions in your own threads (usually replay review threads, but also don't be afraid to ask questions about mechanics in the appropriate section) and watch your own replays.

It took me a couple years to get a good flow and system down in game to manage my micro and I find times where I play so well and get in such a good flow but then there are others where I just don't know what units I've sent where and hear "grenaaaaade" and just watch the top right of my screen and hope I don't see a unit card disappear.

Cheers!
7 May 2018, 09:16 AM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

7 May 2018, 09:23 AM
Senior Referee Badge

7 May 2018, 09:59 AM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W