Login

russian armor

Riflemen Sandbags

14 Mar 2018, 19:10 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Yes you dont want to remove it from volks and tommies cuz its the only armies you play exept that OKW has that kuble spam that still exists

Feel free to check my playercard to see my games played and why you're wrong.

I never build the kubel btw, it's a liability.
14 Mar 2018, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2018, 19:10 PMTobis

Feel free to check my playercard to see my games played and why you're wrong.

I never build the kubel btw, it's a liability.
oh and btw speaking of volks i mean volks behind heavy cover with good accurancing doing damage non like riflemen stuck to stupid 8 damage be behind cover plus with STGs and vet5 auto heal with extra range behind cover
15 Mar 2018, 09:09 AM

Permanently Banned
Can't believe what I'm reading here. People want sbags for RM? USF is the most offensive faction - they shouldn't get the bags. I've actually predicted that there would be an argument for non-doc bags after getting non-doc mines. People need to look up the definition of "asymmetrical." You know a unit that deserves sbags more than RM? Grens. Ost is the defensive faction (as Relic defined it.) Remove the sbags from pios and give it to grens. If people think rear ech are overburdened, while USF get free vehicle crews, they obviously forgot about how burdened pios are.

I need to point out that the USF have mines in 4/8 doctrines. They don't need non-doc mines. If you can't live without mines, PICK THE RIGHT DOCTRINE. It's not like Brits where you don't get snares and ONLY ONE doc gives u snares. Mines are in half the fucking doctrines and those doctrines are now very good. Btw 10 munis for the equivalent of a pak TWP is far too cheap (-50% for 8 secs = -75% for 5 secs). TWP is 35 munis and is only used defensively while mines can be laid anywhere.

USF players need to check their own entitlement. First they cried for a pershing when Relic designed USF not to need heavies (at gun was buffed, sherman and jackson buffed, no need for persh), then cried for mortars, mines, and now fucking sandbags. Get a grip. Is USF sharing their own unique stuff: free heavily equipped squads, special abilities on non-doc officers that other factions need a doctrine for. Superglue repairs, free vehicle crews, non-doc tank smoke, smoke on officer & RE..... Shitload of unique abilities that USF take for granted.

15 Mar 2018, 12:00 PM

Can't believe what I'm reading here. People want sbags for RM? USF is the most offensive faction - they shouldn't get the bags. I've actually predicted that there would be an argument for non-doc bags after getting non-doc mines. People need to look up the definition of "asymmetrical." You know a unit that deserves sbags more than RM? Grens. Ost is the defensive faction (as Relic defined it.) Remove the sbags from pios and give it to grens. If people think rear ech are overburdened, while USF get free vehicle crews, they obviously forgot about how burdened pios are.

I need to point out that the USF have mines in 4/8 doctrines. They don't need non-doc mines. If you can't live without mines, PICK THE RIGHT DOCTRINE. It's not like Brits where you don't get snares and ONLY ONE doc gives u snares. Mines are in half the fucking doctrines and those doctrines are now very good. Btw 10 munis for the equivalent of a pak TWP is far too cheap (-50% for 8 secs = -75% for 5 secs). TWP is 35 munis and is only used defensively while mines can be laid anywhere.

USF players need to check their own entitlement. First they cried for a pershing when Relic designed USF not to need heavies (at gun was buffed, sherman and jackson buffed, no need for persh), then cried for mortars, mines, and now fucking sandbags. Get a grip. Is USF sharing their own unique stuff: free heavily equipped squads, special abilities on non-doc officers that other factions need a doctrine for. Superglue repairs, free vehicle crews, non-doc tank smoke, smoke on officer & RE..... Shitload of unique abilities that USF take for granted.

First of all yes USF has the de crew for tanks cuz USF literly has no tanks like panther and you grens need sandbags like riflemen why not only grens cuz grens behind cover will rekt more than volks they both do 16 damage and riflemen poor 8 thats why riflemen are not aggresive and we dotn have the smoke we got a mortar that makes USF non aggresive cuz i oculd get another riflemen but not to get smoke i need stupid mortar and mid game the greandes with smoke and still to rear echelon which if i take a second or a thri one it will destoy my aggresive paly style
15 Mar 2018, 14:10 PM

First of all yes USF has the de crew for tanks cuz USF literly has no tanks like panther and you grens need sandbags like riflemen why not only grens cuz grens behind cover will rekt more than volks they both do 16 damage and riflemen poor 8 thats why riflemen are not aggresive and we dotn have the smoke we got a mortar that makes USF non aggresive cuz i oculd get another riflemen but not to get smoke i need stupid mortar and mid game the greandes with smoke and still to rear echelon which if i take a second or a thri one it will destoy my aggresive paly style

Volks do 12 dmg with high accuracy.
Grens do 16 with very high accuracy.
Rifles do 8 with great RoF and decent accuracy.
Rifles are pretty aggressive inf with their dmg profile and veterancy focused on survivability.
15 Mar 2018, 15:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2018, 14:10 PMKatitof

Rifles are pretty aggressive inf with their dmg profile and veterancy focused on survivability.
Yes i know but axis got soooo easy tools to coutner you kuble cheese sturms volks/grens behind cover and OST has sooo many abilities to make USF riflemen or officers 4 men squad
15 Mar 2018, 17:40 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2018, 14:10 PMKatitof

Not to distract from your point, but grens have lower accuracy than volks to offset the high damage. They always go for headshots ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★