Login

russian armor

New UKF units

1 Mar 2018, 07:14 AM

Id like to see an SAS squad, 5 men, with the ability to cloak, sprint, snare, nade, smoke nade, passive healing and flare with a crit chance similar to pathfinders. What do you think? I imagine that it will close a lot of holes the UKF currently have, thoughts?
1 Mar 2018, 07:56 AM

Would probably be cool, but won't happen in a game that is 5 years old and did not receive any major content update in the last two years.
1 Mar 2018, 08:06 AM

ahahahhahahah

NO

You are asking for a unit that can literally do everything and it is retarded, especially taking into account the ability to pick up PIATs as well.

A 5 man AT squad that can cloak, sprint towards your tank, then hit you with 2 PIATS before snaring it, then calling arty in to instantly kill it.

-------

A 4 man, nade, smoke, cloaking, "ambush" sprint like commando, with arty call in sounds a lot more reasonable.

1 Mar 2018, 08:24 AM

You are asking for a unit that can literally do everything and it is retarded

OST Jagers say hi
1 Mar 2018, 10:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2018, 08:24 AMLatch

OST Jagers say hi

Limited to 1 )))
1 Mar 2018, 14:01 PM

OST Jagers say hi

Fuck I should save up for the Breakthrough doctrine.
2 Mar 2018, 05:29 AM

just use commandos and get them to vet3.
2 Mar 2018, 07:55 AM

OST Jagers say hi

and last thing, ost jagers cannot get double shreck, while "SAS" you proposed can double PIAT.
5 Mar 2018, 19:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Mar 2018, 07:14 AMLatch
Id like to see an SAS squad, 5 men, with the ability to cloak, sprint, snare, nade, smoke nade, passive healing and flare with a crit chance similar to pathfinders. What do you think? I imagine that it will close a lot of holes the UKF currently have, thoughts?

Can they fire torpedoes and then hover about like a helicopter over the battlefield?

5 Mar 2018, 23:00 PM

ahahahhahahah

NO

You are asking for a unit that can literally do everything and it is retarded

The comet you mean?
8 Mar 2018, 22:03 PM

Permanently Banned
I for one would have suggesting a new doctrine, mainly centered around the new doctrine specific unit: the Tommy Assault Section. Basically, a 340 mp cost infantry section armed with Thompson SMGs as the default weapon, powerful at close range but weaker at long range. They are an alternate version of the British Infantry Section, similar to the Tank Hunters infantry section. Unlike commandos, which are generally infiltration and demolitions, Tommy Assault Sections are primarily frontline assault infantry.

Whereas tank hunters have the HEAT grenade, Tommy Assault Section come with a smoke grenade to blind the enemy. They are similar to tank hunters and infantry sections in many aspects: benefit from increased squad size, mills bombs upgrade, hammer tactics, can construct caches, trenches, and sandbags, and benefit from cover combat bonus. However, unlike tank hunters, Tommy Assault Sections can pick up two heavy weapons as their SMGs are their basic weapon.
9 Mar 2018, 06:05 AM

Before I click into this topic I though Latch boy wish for the glorious Kangaroo.

Oh my ...

It will be worse to let any faction have Superman infantry units that can tackle against any land units on their own (that is the reason why Rifleman and Volks deserve nerf hammer).
9 Mar 2018, 07:21 AM

WHY?

Brits have the best actuall mainline infantery (with upgrade).

If you fail with them..its L2P issue.
9 Mar 2018, 07:52 AM

WHY?

Brits have the best actuall mainline infantery (with upgrade).

If you fail with them..its L2P issue.

You spelled USF wrong.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight