Login

russian armor

UKF Command

28 Jan 2018, 16:57 PM

The UKF Commando Section are shooting from time to time while on hold fire and moving, this happens to me quite often. Which is very annoying since they loose their ambush qualities.
29 Jan 2018, 12:34 PM

If you have hold fire while reinforcing, I think that the new models don't pick up the hold fire command. This is impossible to fix.

You should toggle hold fire after finishing reinfforcing.
29 Jan 2018, 15:54 PM

That explains a lot... I had the same issue
29 Jan 2018, 22:59 PM

If you have hold fire while reinforcing, I think that the new models don't pick up the hold fire command. This is impossible to fix.

I will test this, thx.

Impossible to fix sounds roughly to me like bad coding in the past.
29 Jan 2018, 23:40 PM

Just a quickie pal, is it possible at all to stop none AT commandos shooting at tanks when cammoed without having to toggle hold fire? Hell even none AT infantry full stop to stop shooting at tanks would be better or is that also, not possible?
30 Jan 2018, 17:58 PM

Is there a way to reset the hold fire button when the squad is ordered to retreat? I don't know if this is possible or wether is has been tried in the past, but i would like to know.
30 Jan 2018, 18:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2018, 17:58 PMA table

Is there a way to reset the hold fire button when the squad is ordered to retreat? I don't know if this is possible or wether is has been tried in the past, but i would like to know.

Unfortunately not. There might be ways to fix it. However, for something that's so unlikely to happen I'd rather not add stuff that can slow the game down.

For most intents and purposes people don't reinforce with hold fire on, etc.
Not
31 Jan 2018, 11:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jan 2018, 17:58 PMA table

Easiest thing you could do is double press the Hold Fire hotkey. Otherwise for people who don't use hotkeys, yes, it would be difficult
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★