Login

russian armor

2v2 gameplay post patch

7 Jan 2018, 19:00 PM
Donator 11

Honestly ostheer infantry are good with good combinations but they do lack good TDs without a doctrine. Leaving you with stug spam.

Is stug spam not the best AT in the game, though?
7 Jan 2018, 19:42 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Honestly ostheer infantry are good with good combinations but they do lack good TDs without a doctrine. Leaving you with stug spam.

But panther in a good spot? :huh:
8 Jan 2018, 03:06 AM

Both sides just blob mindlessly and it works... everything like always, in other words.
8 Jan 2018, 06:14 AM
Patrion 14

Kübel is useless in fights now.

What game are you playing? I use Kubels in almost all of my builds :( They prevent manpower bleed, and are excellent flankers while doing just as much damage as a volks squad first thing. This is especially true at the start of a match where your opponent is still running their next infantry squad from their base; while your kubel is at the front forcing their first squad to retreat.

They also: bait m3/wc51/uc, capture the map faster than allies and translate to a free map hack mid game.
8 Jan 2018, 06:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2018, 06:14 AMTroyd

What game are you playing? I use Kubels in almost all of my builds :( They prevent manpower bleed, and are excellent flankers while doing just as much damage as a volks squad first thing. This is especially true at the start of a match where your opponent is still running their next infantry squad from their base; while your kubel is at the front forcing their first squad to retreat.

They also: bait m3/wc51/uc, capture the map faster than allies and translate to a free map hack mid game.

But that requires micro.

)))

*most OKW player I seen, and myself included, just whelps it at the first sight of the enemy ._.
8 Jan 2018, 12:15 PM

I dont know but 2v2s feel balanced but like almost too balanced lol like games are really trihard a lot now.

Games are trihard? Like your not walking over the enemy? Sounds like a good game to me haha.

You shouldnt find allied early game as easy as previously, because they made allied late game stronger. The patch seemed aimed at factions have less of a strong advantage at different stages of the game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★