Login

russian armor

Am i the only one in love with this game?

5 Jan 2018, 14:51 PM

Every post or topic i see is about balance or what is wrong with coh2.
I wanna read about your amazing tactical feats and once in a million stuka barrages.

Whermacht: I killed 3 T34's with a 222.
I won't mention the 2 p4's that sacrificed themselfs to give the 222 the chance to get those juicy rear armor shots.

Soviets: My first official B4 shot killed a P4 and a grenadier squad, insta vet-1.
Omg B4 best artillery.

OKW: i thought it was all over. Didn't have any of the fuel points. I could already hear all the T34's gearing up.
But my only vehicle was a Jagdpanzer.
And boy did it do it's job.
Vet 5 Jagdpanzer.

Brits: ever since the last past, i like playing Brits so much more.
Plop down a forward medstation just outside my base, no more medpacks on every tommy squad.
And ofcourse that one time i did a Brit V Brit game and the opponent build a bofors mortar pit combo.
I killed it using mortar pit smoke and commando demo charges. #feelsgood

USF: well you read about it before but damn that new Jackson, always thought it is one of the coolest tanks. Now thanks to the patch it lives up to it looks.

Share your story of CoH2.

5 Jan 2018, 15:03 PM

Brits: Sank an elephant on ice
Other time, opponent tried to push up with an elephant protected by an MG and an AT from behind. My commandos killed both crews, stole the PAK and raped the elephant I actually had a video of that in trending.

Soviets: Sank a tiger ace on ice, before it even fired a single shot
Doesnt work anymore, but killing a falschirmjager squad with a 10 ammo flare in the doorway was kinda cost effective for me.

OKW: All of them blob wipes with a sturmtiger...bloody gloroius
5 Jan 2018, 15:09 PM

Do the Doctors know you are at the keyboard unsupervised? :loco:
5 Jan 2018, 15:30 PM

I do a lot of 2's, so these are both my own experience and my partners.

Soviets: Laid down a demo charge and 3 landmines. Watch a King Tiger yolo across a narrow pathway and explode instantly, DEAD. Enemy teams goes: " Wot? " and we tell them what they hit. Both sides have a laugh, both sides find it crazy... not hate, just a learning experience.

Soviets: demo charge and a landmine, we figure out that this is enough to 1 shot medium tanks, proceed to do this in ALMOST EVERY MATCH and reel and cringe at the fact so many players don't seem to use minesweepers

I guarantee you, we forced a lot of players to use minesweepers after 120 munitions > medium tank. I also feel we're partially to blame for the nerf that came which now makes demos a lot less useful :(

Ost: Barbwiring off houses when Partisans were big, watching them spawn units that couldn't get out! hilarious.

OKW: Double stuka bombing an entire USF blob TO DEATH and seeing the immediate surrender vote pop up.

5 Jan 2018, 15:30 PM

Every post or topic i see is about balance or what is wrong with coh2.
I wanna read about your amazing tactical feats and once in a million stuka barrages.

Every post is about balance or what is wrong with coh2 precisely because we love (more like love/hate relationship) coh2 and want it to be better because it certainly can.
5 Jan 2018, 15:32 PM

Every post is about balance or what is wrong with coh2 precisely because we love (more like love/hate relationship) coh2 and want it to be better because it certainly can.

It's all passion! not hate! we love it so much! if only we could cross over and work together!
5 Jan 2018, 15:50 PM

Exactly! This game has the best mechanics. Just enough micro. Just enough strategy. Then RNG kicks your ass hard and you realize it was all a dream Neo.

Or you strategize perfectly to get your KT out early. And your enemy goes "I pressed a button...derp...I win" and skill planes rain death on you.

COH2 is the closest thing to a great RTS ever. But balance, One-click win mechanics, and RNG destroy it to the sad state of ridicule it is now. That is why no one ever has anything good to say about Relic or the game in general.

Back on topic: 4v4 Stukka. Port of Hamburg. Penta-vet with over 100 kills is the most fun I ever had in this game :) It has been nerfed so it will probably never happen again though :(
6 Jan 2018, 00:05 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

-When SU sniper had sprint and SU76 was shit. Su76 got out of control and crushed 2 squads of snipers. Never it was seen again till the mega buff.

-All those 1v1 single model situations when you pray to RNGesus for his blessing.

-Dis game

6 Jan 2018, 09:01 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

-Back in 2015, playing a game on that winter river map I forgot the name of as soviets. 2v2 and we are getting our asses kicked by mg42 and pz4 spam. Down to last 2 points, hear some tanks in the distance, use a hail-marry SU76 barrage to try and sink a tank. End up sinking 2pz4s, 1 pzgren, and 1 mg42. Enemy starts raging in chat. We managed to capture half the map back because of that, but we still lost.

-Put some pzgrens with panzershrecks in a building near the left victory point on the map with the forest on the right and town on the left. Somehow forgot about them because of a huge clusterfuck in the middle. Enemy makes surprise attack on the left with at least 3 t34s. The pzgrens and a MG bunker were the only defenses there, and the rest of my team was too busy dying in the middle. I think the pzgrens killed most of the enemy army, as they somehow got level 3 vet in around a minute, and they didn't lose a single man.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★