Login

russian armor

Some questions for relic/community

2 Nov 2017, 22:41 PM

Permanently Banned

I would love to see more transparency from Relic but I also see the chat in their twitch streams where everyone is just bitching the whole time and calling them retards. Does this happen in other dev streams? Is it just the RTS community that is so salty? Did Relic bring this upon themselves? I am new to the whole community thing so I don't know.

I dont agree, we give so many time for relic to fix stuff and relation with community. I defend or try explaine there moves like 2 years, then i undenstand that thay YAO about game.
Look in another side, about relation from Relic to us, what you will be see ? Ignore optimizations, balance problems, lies. Did Relic explaines somthing or tell about plans ? Oh ye, we get 3 years plan, where part of it are lie. So many players and casters here spend so many time adn money about game and what we get ? Last step was last patch that peoples tested and work and what relic do, escape it. Look at officail forum, there so many threades and qeustion and how many answers there ? IF you dont have some status or you dont have Canada passport, Relic will be ignore you.
Forgot about NDA and status of game. COH2 is brilliant RTS, but Relic or Sega dont know waht to do with the game, its are one of last RTS that are good and its will be die like Chingachgook alone coz relic suck at planning.
3 Nov 2017, 13:05 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Ok? and?

Was just an explanation why i was so long here.
And you saw that i updated my post in the same time, when you quote me the first time?

3 Nov 2017, 13:14 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Ok also:

1. Step: Mr.Smith, Miragefla and Me are looking / remembering to our Games, where we were losing; about which unit raped us (I mean we can't lose because of lack skill; that is for sure. So it has to be only the unit self)

2. Step: We have a list from 1 to 12 and 2 dice and then we roll.
1-6: make the unit UP as fuck
7: Let it be as it is
8- 12 make the unit OP as fuck

3. Step. Sometimes Relic comes to us and ask friendly if we want to change X, Y unit. Then it depends, how is our feeling at the moment if we say YES or NO

4. Step: Ofc we only make changes which are great for us self alone. Who cares about the Community.

3 Nov 2017, 14:39 PM

Ok also:

1. Step: Mr.Smith, Miragefla and Me are looking / remembering to our Games, where we were losing; about which unit raped us (I mean we can't lose because of lack skill; that is for sure. So it has to be only the unit self)

2. Step: We have a list from 1 to 12 and 2 dice and then we roll.
1-6: make the unit UP as fuck
7: Let it be as it is
8- 12 make the unit OP as fuck

3. Step. Sometimes Relic comes to us and ask friendly if we want to change X, Y unit. Then it depends, how is our feeling at the moment if we say YES or NO

4. Step: Ofc we only make changes which are great for us self alone. Who cares about the Community.

That was actually hilarious. tho I gave up last night on trying to find what should be a simple answer. Myself and I’m sure others will take note on how this thread played out. Thanks for the reply as well as everyone else
3 Nov 2017, 15:05 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

That was actually hilarious. tho I gave up last night on trying to find what should be a simple answer. Myself and I’m sure others will take note on how this thread played out. Thanks for the reply as well as everyone else

Nice to see that some people did not lost their Humor :thumb:
I was not sure, how you will react to my response.
4 Nov 2017, 00:31 AM

As to not insult your Intelligence (lol) I will provide you with a simple answer.

Relic has your money, that's all you need to know.

And further more, Sim City has a simple solution located in my signature that the community fails to notice for some very odd reason, however, Sim City is not the only problem that the game faces.

But it's probably the biggest problem you face as I've noticed from all of your topics and comments, and your never ending gripe with the Brits, the only Allied Army that can somewhat stand up to your beloved OKW, an Army of which you're a huge fan boy of, obviously.
4 Nov 2017, 02:19 AM

As to not insult your Intelligence (lol) I will provide you with a simple answer.

Relic has your money, that's all you need to know.

And further more, Sim City has a simple solution located in my signature that the community fails to notice for some very odd reason, however, Sim City is not the only problem that the game faces.

But it's probably the biggest problem you face as I've noticed from all of your topics and comments, and your never ending gripe with the Brits, the only Allied Army that can somewhat stand up to your beloved OKW, an Army of which you're a huge fan boy of, obviously.

You do realize I’m an OH player right? That is my highest rank ~30. (Not at the moment due to my wrist being fucked up) so as an OH player yes I disagree with simple “push button” strategy’s

It’s real funny how everyone on this site counters any argument with OKW but doesn’t have shit to say when it comes to OH. Someone can bitch about how OH p4 doesn’t do shit against t34/85. Than someone will reply with an OKW statement. Like really. Not everyone plays OKW, I personally don’t think they are fun to play as, but it’s nice to have a tier 0 AT gun/5 man squads.
4 Nov 2017, 08:45 AM

You do realize I’m an OH player right? That is my highest rank ~30. (Not at the moment due to my wrist being fucked up) so as an OH player yes I disagree with simple “push button” strategy’s

It’s real funny how everyone on this site counters any argument with OKW but doesn’t have shit to say when it comes to OH. Someone can bitch about how OH p4 doesn’t do shit against t34/85. Than someone will reply with an OKW statement. Like really. Not everyone plays OKW, I personally don’t think they are fun to play as, but it’s nice to have a tier 0 AT gun/5 man squads.

Oh yeah, it's really fun to play in all OKW teams where you don't have early MGs to stop the Allied early game horde and resource caches in the late game or when my Wehr teammate is retarded and can't use his MG42s properly and doesn't build resource caches.

It's also really helpful to have a Tier 0 AT gun that's bugged to shit, I mean there's really no reason for the tens of threads about the Raketenwerfer being either replaced or fixed somehow, and the Allies really have some mean god damn vehicle rushes early in the game so you need that shit, right?

I mean you can't just make the MG34 Tier 0 instead and then make the Raketen require another HQ truck, that's madman's thinking, obviously.
4 Nov 2017, 19:39 PM

Oh yeah, it's really fun to play in all OKW teams where you don't have early MGs to stop the Allied early game horde and resource caches in the late game or when my Wehr teammate is retarded and can't use his MG42s properly and doesn't build resource caches.

It's also really helpful to have a Tier 0 AT gun that's bugged to shit, I mean there's really no reason for the tens of threads about the Raketenwerfer being either replaced or fixed somehow, and the Allies really have some mean god damn vehicle rushes early in the game so you need that shit, right?

I mean you can't just make the MG34 Tier 0 instead and then make the Raketen require another HQ truck, that's madman's thinking, obviously.

You sarcasm is utterly retarted. Vaccume situations even that just pure shit points you have. Your a troubled individual, maybe lay off the coh for a bit.

You are correct, it’s nice to have MGs early game, but it doesn’t take too long for USF to get a mortar/smoke.

UKF to get an emplacement that shits on OH support weapons

SU I would say struggles the most, oh wait I forgot 120mm. And currently hold the crown for the most cheese

T0 AT gun hits the ground a lot yea. But keeps the light armour In check. A lot more than early game OH.

Right now it’s stupid not to go m3 flamer. It’s stipid not to go light tanks. And currently as OH, is forced to go tier 2 AT within 6 min or the bleed is real
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★