Login

russian armor

Changing target priority/attention through criticals.

12 Oct 2017, 05:25 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

As the title states, I need a bit of help with making enemy units on auto-fire not/not want to target a unit with a certain critical. I've tried this with modifiers, but the only modifier I can find is target_priority_squad (I tried applying it to a single entity, im not sure its worked, looks like it hasn't). I haven't found anything else that could possibly do this. Any modding pro's willing to lend a hand?
12 Oct 2017, 13:57 PM

Off the top of my head, you're looking for something called weapon_prereq_action or something. You can find the precise name of the action used under the prioritise vehicles ability.

Within that ability, you can certainly specify the unit types to allow (or disallow) from targeting. It might also be possible to add a critical_requirement option, but I've never tried.

If there's something in the game that does what you're looking for, it's probably that action.
13 Oct 2017, 10:26 AM
Modmaker Badge

@ Mr Smith: I used this function "weapon_prereq_action "in my mod and it is works very good but this stop working when you add to the squad slot items like bazookas or weapon upgrades.

I tryied many times to fix it but I failed. I dont know why

Regards
Olhausen
14 Oct 2017, 01:30 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Aye, I tried that and it has no effect. This is meant to be done on the unit that you don't want to shoot, not the unit you don't want to be shot. Since its a critical, all actions have to be applied to the unit with the critical, not units firing at the unit with the critical. Maybe there's some way to do it with Scar, but im not sure.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★