Login

russian armor

Your worst losses.

27 Sep 2017, 12:54 PM

The worst games are the ones where you brought the enemy VP down below 10 and you keep sending your units to a suicide mission and you keep playing that tunnel vision in the hope you can win the game. In the end you lose the game.
27 Sep 2017, 13:59 PM

I'm pretty sure the intended design of every DLC commander was to get you to spend 5 bucks.

And man, did I lose some games to DLC commanders on their launch day...
27 Sep 2017, 14:03 PM

I'm pretty sure the intended design of every DLC commander was to get you to spend 5 bucks.

27 Sep 2017, 15:46 PM

I already told you to explain WhERE IS THE ISSUE, if those call ins can't replace roster units.

Uhh in commander diversity? The commanders with late-game call-in tanks dominate the overall meta right now (especially in team games, which the last patch was going to be focused on addressing). US is the worst offender due to their lackluster final tier. Hence tac supp, heavy cav, and armor being the 3 most popular commanders.

Congrats on making a post without memes or Emojis btw, though I see you went right back to it. And I give up on trying to convince you about tommy crews, I see enough other people pointing out that they are terrible and yet still you deny. Would love to see a replay of you using them in a way that shows their worth.

27 Sep 2017, 16:06 PM

Uhh in commander diversity? The commanders with late-game call-in tanks dominate the overall meta right now (especially in team games, which the last patch was going to be focused on addressing). US is the worst offender due to their lackluster final tier.

Congrats on making a post without memes or Emojis btw, though I see you went right back to it. And I give up on trying to convince you about tommy crews, I see enough other people pointing out that they are terrible and yet still you deny. Would love to see a replay of you using them in a way that shows their worth.

I could provide it in these days sure.

What i see is people telling that they AREN'T WORTH, which is true, why even bother ? You pick 2 bars and you got the ultimate all range infantry.

Like i said, crews vet up quite well, their dps is good, you got smoke everywhere.

Not always good with okw but with ost they can become quite powerful.

"Commander diversity" LOL NOBODY EVER BOTHERED ABOUT COMMANDER DIVERSITY EVER..XD

"commanders with late-game call-in tanks dominate the overall meta"
Like, m4c sherman, command panther (only axis one), sherman bulldozer, m10... ostwind isn't a late game tank, hetzer isn't a late game tank, valentine isn't a late game tank...

HEY LOOK, IT's like basically ANY doctrine with late game tanks is either soviet or usf except spec ops and vanguard crocodile.....:clap:

If a doctrine is too much unbalanced (a shared feature of all faction that will be NEVER realistically solved even with years of full support, nor that somebody cared about, everybody knew powerful doctrines and switched among those) than those doctrines SHOULD (theoretically) be changed.

As much as those doctrines are balanced, call ins are meant to be used to complement ai/at needs WITHIN CERTAIN TIMEFRAMES.

No OST doctrine can let you from getting stugs/panther.
No okw doctrine can allow you to ignore flak hq (except spec ops).
Usf can set itself ahead of 120 fuel, ignore major and get at/ai vehicles that scale perfectly up to late game...THAT is call in issue.
Same for m4c, a generalist that can provide ai/at without any teching.

I can provide tons of casts where call in allies COMPLETELY REPLACE UNIT ROSTER, find me a single cast in which any axis call in except command panther replace late game unit and dodge teching.

Commander diversity ftw you are just making stuff up, it's a joke, got any barely decent argument other than complaining about emoticons?

Oh yeah and kv1/kv8, famous axis tanks :clap:
27 Sep 2017, 16:28 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

snip

Can you post your playercard so we know where you are coming from?
27 Sep 2017, 16:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2017, 16:28 PMTobis

Can you post your playercard so we know where you are coming from?

I already did it in the shoutbox
Ost:8
Okw:7
Usf:8
Sov:7
Ukf:barely touched

Now can you answer to with arguments rather than trying to invalidate mine in a pathetic way by putting stuff in my mouth, sentences i NEVER SAID ?
27 Sep 2017, 16:43 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Now can you answer to with arguments rather than trying to invalidate mine in a pathetic way by putting stuff in my mouth, sentences i NEVER SAID ?

You're angreifen?
27 Sep 2017, 16:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2017, 16:43 PMTobis

You're angreifen?

Lol no, i'm not an alt account XD
27 Sep 2017, 16:53 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Sep 2017, 16:43 PMTobis

You're angreifen?

I think he means the Lv 7 and 8; Not the Position.

Aka 4k Postion or something i don't know the exact lv and positions there.
27 Sep 2017, 17:14 PM

I think he means the Lv 7 and 8; Not the Position.

Aka 4k Postion or something i don't know the exact lv and positions there.

No s**** is 1000-1200 position all 4 factions :(
27 Sep 2017, 17:48 PM

"Commander diversity" LOL NOBODY EVER BOTHERED ABOUT COMMANDER DIVERSITY EVER..XD

I am right now, and the cancelled patch was focused on it quite a bit. The elefant and JagD got nerfed, all call-in heavies became super expensive unless you teched up. That seems to me to be a pretty serious effort to promote the use of other commanders, while at the very least making you pay a fair price to get to them. It was about dominant team game meta, and late game call-ins for all factions dominate that right now.

In 2v2s and up it is plenty possible to get call-in heavies on the field around the same time you'd be getting your first T4 unit up. The cp ticker is so accelerated from the carnage that timing is on a whole other scale, hence why the patch was focused on "dominant team game meta".
27 Sep 2017, 17:51 PM

I am right now, and the cancelled patch was focused on it quite a bit. The elefant and JagD got nerfed, all call-in heavies became super expensive unless you teched up. That seems to me to be a pretty serious effort to promote the use of other commanders, while at the very least making you pay a fair price to get to them. It was about dominant team game meta, and late game call-ins for all factions dominate that right now.

In 2v2s and up it is plenty possible to get call-in heavies on the field around the same time you'd be getting your first T4 unit up. The cp ticker is so accelerated from the carnage that timing is on a whole other scale, hence why the patch was focused on "dominant team game meta".

Even with FBP commanders would have stayed like that.
Jadgtiger/elephant ARE op, it's not a call in issue, rather a balance one.
27 Sep 2017, 17:58 PM

Please can you explain this better ?
I don't understand it :(
27 Sep 2017, 19:05 PM

Accidently killed my vet 3 Pershing with my double mine from a crucial 4v4 fight ... from an enemy mortar ... and then lost the whole match cause thats the only tank that hold the allied ground ... between tigers and panthers.
27 Sep 2017, 19:32 PM

Not like I've been able to make any sense of your postings, are you saying that the proposed nerfs to the Elefant and jagdtiger wouldn't have been enough? This is in the context that you feel the buffed/role changed Jackson was good too?

As in the FBP Jackson and the FBP elefant and jagdtiger wouldn't have been enough?
27 Sep 2017, 19:36 PM

Please can you explain this better ?
I don't understand it :(

FBP wouldn't have changed meta commanders at all.
Armored would still be sollid because of demo, engies, howie barrage...
Heavy cav untouched..
Withdraw and refit one would still suck
Overwatch would still suck
Scarvenge would still be the favourite
Maybe spec ops would be less picked, that's all
27 Sep 2017, 19:37 PM

Not like I've been able to make any sense of your postings, are you saying that the proposed nerfs to the Elefant and jagdtiger wouldn't have been enough? This is in the context that you feel the buffed/role changed Jackson was good too?

As in the FBP Jackson and the FBP elefant and jagdtiger wouldn't have been enough?

No, i'm saying that overall breakthrough would have still been meta
Same for scarvenge, armored....lend lease...
Mechanized assault didn't stop being meta, did it ?

Nontheless, the nerfs to jadgtiger wasn't because breakthrough was too used, but because it was too powerful in teamgames in shutting down any armor in badly designed maps.

You either REWORK doctrines, or some are always going to be favoured, eternal meta.

This gets extremely complicated with ost and su.
28 Sep 2017, 07:10 AM

From the official changelog

Stug E

The Stug E was proving to be overly effective for its cost, especially as a call-in tank that could bypass tech requirements. Furthermore, Target Weak Point allowed the Stug E to have strong anti tank utility even though it's primarily an anti-infantry vehicle.

M4C Shermans

To prevent players from over-relying on sherman call-ins and skipping teching, we are increasing the dispatch time between successive Shermans.

"Skipping teching"

Sure it is a commander doversity issue that dominate competitive scenario ...

That is why call in problems is specifically an allies issues except spec ops.

Crocodile, dozer, m10, sherman, kv8, kv1...
28 Sep 2017, 16:06 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

From the official changelog

Stug E

The Stug E was proving to be overly effective for its cost, especially as a call-in tank that could bypass tech requirements. Furthermore, Target Weak Point allowed the Stug E to have strong anti tank utility even though it's primarily an anti-infantry vehicle.

M4C Shermans

To prevent players from over-relying on sherman call-ins and skipping teching, we are increasing the dispatch time between successive Shermans.

"Skipping teching"

Sure it is a commander doversity issue that dominate competitive scenario ...

That is why call in problems is specifically an allies issues except spec ops.

Crocodile, dozer, m10, sherman, kv8, kv1...

Repeating it over and over doesn't make you right. Pretty much everybody but you agrees call-ins are a problem in every faction but brits.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 25
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment