Login

russian armor

P-47 Rocket Strike vs Stuka Close Air Support [VIDEO Proof]

23 Sep 2017, 20:35 PM

People saying that Stuka is op are forgetting one critical thing, you have to play trash tier OST to access it.

LMAO
23 Sep 2017, 20:37 PM

People saying that Stuka is op are forgetting one critical thing, you have to play trash tier OST to access it.

Stuka is not OP at all, the problem is that P47 sucks so much that makes Stuka an insane ability, and cheaper!
23 Sep 2017, 22:44 PM

You guys care more about this game than Relic. There lies the problem lol.
Vaz
23 Sep 2017, 22:54 PM

LMAO
23 Sep 2017, 23:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2017, 19:27 PMzerocoh
meanwhile you can win games with lighting war against USF by using nothing but tiger + stuka

I would suggest that try reading and understanding before commending especially before going personal.

What you wrote actually agrees with what I wrote...

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2017, 01:29 AMVipper

That is an error in commander abilities. "Stuka close air support" is available in other commander and they are far less problematic. The combination of g43/tiger/Stuka is simply OP.
Vaz
24 Sep 2017, 05:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2017, 23:56 PMVipper

I would suggest that try reading and understanding before commending especially before going personal.

What you wrote actually agrees with what I wrote...

No one commended you
24 Sep 2017, 07:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2017, 19:27 PMzerocoh
Jesus Christ, this site was always full of wheraboos, but this vipper dude sure is trying his best to win the prize...

And yeah, everyone knows that allied air support sucks. Why? Because the nazi fangirls cried 24/7 about it and relic had to nerf it to the ground.

meanwhile you can win games with lighting war against USF by using nothing but tiger + stuka

Why are you such a butthurt ?
24 Sep 2017, 18:37 PM

Why are you such a butthurt ?

Is he?
USF had maybe the only ability to stay in the late game, the p47 rockets could shut down high profile late game targets like elefant or king tigers with a price of a lot of munitions, 240. But they still could escape, which is ok.
But after nerfs, they didn't really need to escape, because rockets will miss 50% of times.
Oh and if you are OKW, you don't really need to bother because they will die in 3 seconds.
24 Sep 2017, 19:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2017, 18:37 PMBizrock

Is he?
USF had maybe the only ability to stay in the late game, the p47 rockets could shut down high profile late game targets like elefant or king tigers with a price of a lot of munitions, 240. But they still could escape, which is ok.
But after nerfs, they didn't really need to escape, because rockets will miss 50% of times.
Oh and if you are OKW, you don't really need to bother because they will die in 3 seconds.

1) jackson are extremely viable, people just need to stop using those as firefly, they are kiting vehicles meant exactly to use those 0.75 moving accuracy.

Too bad it needs some micro and and support for a 125 fuel TD to kill 175+ fuel vehicles slower that can't hit shit as they move.

2) usf got ez8, ost/okw don't have such premium medium, unless you mean the pathetic 110 average pen panzer 4 for 150 fuel

3) usf even got a pershing, that withvet get an insane rof

4) big targets get easily hit, it's a panther and lower that makes the ability a bet.

Vipper also said stuka isn't op, it's p47 that is BUGGED, which is true.
I can't see the "wehraboo" thing at all here.

Tired of people bitching about usf late game because they don't have the huge ultra tank, usf got golden stats in the last competitive championship...
24 Sep 2017, 20:27 PM

1) jackson are extremely viable, people just need to stop using those as firefly, they are kiting vehicles meant exactly to use those 0.75 moving accuracy.

Too bad it needs some micro and and support for a 125 fuel TD to kill 175+ fuel vehicles slower that can't hit shit as they move.

2) usf got ez8, ost/okw don't have such premium medium, unless you mean the pathetic 110 average pen panzer 4 for 150 fuel

3) usf even got a pershing, that withvet get an insane rof

4) big targets get easily hit, it's a panther and lower that makes the ability a bet.

Vipper also said stuka isn't op, it's p47 that is BUGGED, which is true.
I can't see the "wehraboo" thing at all here.

Tired of people bitching about usf late game because they don't have the huge ultra tank, usf got golden stats in the last competitive championship...

"USF had MAYBE the only ability to stay in the late game"

"Stuka is not OP at all, the problem is that P47 sucks so much that makes Stuka an insane ability, and cheaper!"

But anyway, How bugged it is?
25 Sep 2017, 03:54 AM

snip...

If it was your 1v1 perspective I might almost agree everything about your POV.
I think zerocoh, Vaz and Bizrock said are not in 1v1 problem, but teamgame for USF.

P47 AT loiter miss a lot, and if you choose Heavy Calvary for Pershing, you will miss Caliope from tactical Support doctrine.

And what you said about Axis have no premium medium is totally wrong.
They have glorious Panther !!!
Both version is not like MBT Allies premium mediums that can tackle to any treat.

Panther suppose to deal with tanks not infantries.

OKW Panther is vetting beast, but speaking about Osteer one is LUL.
25 Sep 2017, 06:07 AM

If it was your 1v1 perspective I might almost agree everything about your POV.
I think zerocoh, Vaz and Bizrock said are not in 1v1 problem, but teamgame for USF.

P47 AT loiter miss a lot, and if you choose Heavy Calvary for Pershing, you will miss Caliope from tactical Support doctrine.

And what you said about Axis have no premium medium is totally wrong.
They have glorious Panther !!!
Both version is not like MBT Allies premium mediums that can tackle to any treat.

Panther suppose to deal with tanks not infantries.

OKW Panther is vetting beast, but speaking about Osteer one is LUL.

I don't know about teamgames (i always talk about sologames, the main mode, tho it wasn't specified any mode here) ", but why would you need rocket artillery ?

The best mp based indirect fire is called pack howie, you just need to do the effort of microing barrages.

Scott is a good blob killer

Major has arty

Sherman he shells are good.

50 cal is what maxim should have been.

If anything, infantry company with mortar halftrack and priest is TIMES better, if you know how and when use it.

By definition a premium medium is a generalist, panther is a tank destroyer.

25 Sep 2017, 19:35 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I don't know about teamgames (i always talk about teamgames, the main mode, tho it wasn't specified any mode here) ", but why would you need rocket artillery ?

The best mp based indirect fire is called pack howie, you just need to do the effort of microing barrages.

Scott is a good blob killer

Major has arty

Sherman he shells are good.

50 cal is what maxim should have been.

If anything, infantry company with mortar halftrack and priest is TIMES better, if you know how and when use it.

-Pack Howie is trash cause it's unreliable, expensive, not too much mobility requiring 3 guys to operate. Barrage is top tier, specially at vet2, but it only shoots 3 fucking shells. Auto attack is only 80 range, so it will get trashed on by any of the indirect mp based units from axis (turbo mortar, which after the deserved nerf to USF mortar is the best mp based indirect fire bar mortar pit and ISG 100 base range).
-Scot is not a good blob killer. It's a single unit wiper or attrition machine which needs to be in the front (60 range).
-Major arty is good nowadays but doesn't fulfil the role of indirect fire.
-Sherman HE are amazing but mostly against single flanking units. Not the norm on the late game or most teamgame maps.
-Priest is good (if you decrew) but it's not CalliOP good.
-MHT is good but most often that not it works against your main "win condition", if you are playing against meta OKW. I don't want to face OKW in the late game as USF.

You play USF because u want an aggro faction which can defeat 2xOKW in the early-mid game or transition into the late game with enough advantage. There are plenty of maps on which Jacksons end up been dead weight, specially on the 2v2 map rotation. The CalliOP is one of the few reasons you would even play USF in teamgames. Armor and Heavy cavalry are mostly 1v1 commanders. For the rest, either UKF/SU can do the same job better. 2xBar rifles are good as long as you stay ahead on the game and you don't lose vet.
CalliOP is basically a back up plan.

1v1 meta =/= teamgame meta.

25 Sep 2017, 20:02 PM

-Pack Howie is trash cause it's unreliable, expensive, not too much mobility requiring 3 guys to operate. Barrage is top tier, specially at vet2, but it only shoots 3 fucking shells. Auto attack is only 80 range, so it will get trashed on by any of the indirect mp based units from axis (turbo mortar, which after the deserved nerf to USF mortar is the best mp based indirect fire bar mortar pit and ISG 100 base range).
-Scot is not a good blob killer. It's a single unit wiper or attrition machine which needs to be in the front (60 range).
-Major arty is good nowadays but doesn't fulfil the role of indirect fire.
-Sherman HE are amazing but mostly against single flanking units. Not the norm on the late game or most teamgame maps.
-Priest is good (if you decrew) but it's not CalliOP good.
-MHT is good but most often that not it works against your main "win condition", if you are playing against meta OKW. I don't want to face OKW in the late game as USF.

You play USF because u want an aggro faction which can defeat 2xOKW in the early-mid game or transition into the late game with enough advantage. There are plenty of maps on which Jacksons end up been dead weight, specially on the 2v2 map rotation. The CalliOP is one of the few reasons you would even play USF in teamgames. Armor and Heavy cavalry are mostly 1v1 commanders. For the rest, either UKF/SU can do the same job better. 2xBar rifles are good as long as you stay ahead on the game and you don't lose vet.
CalliOP is basically a back up plan.

1v1 meta =/= teamgame meta.

And 80 range autoattack is the same of isg autoattack, but on top of that pack has good aoe.
At any range at which mortar can hit it pack has still less scatter and better aoe.
The three shells limit is a pain in the a** but giving vet 0 4 shells is quite op.

Isg itself need a nerf/buff overhaul that put it closer to pack howie imho.

Both sherman he and scott projectiles have aoe, so i don't get how they are good against single squads.
A bunched blob is going to suffer terribly from both and 60 range is enough for trolling blobs.

Nah that is cheese bullshit, priest is good, period, no freaking decrew.
Priest is far more annoying against okw than calliope,with their constant pounding.
Calliope is less situational and more of a wiping tool

How jackson can be a dead weight ? i thought it was more of a su85, jadgpanzer 4, stug issue, how can a turretted tank have issues regarding maps ?
25 Sep 2017, 21:41 PM

And 80 range autoattack is the same of isg autoattack, but on top of that pack has good aoe.
At any range at which mortar can hit it pack has still less scatter and better aoe.
The three shells limit is a pain in the a** but giving vet 0 4 shells is quite op.

Both sherman he and scott projectiles have aoe, so i don't get how they are good against single squads.
A bunched blob is going to suffer terribly from both and 60 range is enough for trolling blobs.

Priest is far more annoying against okw than calliope,with their constant pounding.

How jackson can be a dead weight ? i thought it was more of a su85, jadgpanzer 4, stug issue, how can a turretted tank have issues regarding maps ?

Lets do a pretty commom hipotetical scenario.
2v2. You are USF, with a Brit teammate against OKW + Ostheer.
Ostheer builded 2 panthers, and you counter with 2 Jacksons and your friend with Firefly and a crocodile. But OKW builded a JGTiger.
now OKW have JGTiger and Ostheers have 2 panthers.
They have one Pak40 and one Reketen.
You have caping the fuel for all the game so can build one of your late game units to your advantage. (Calliope, Priest, Pershing)
You all are Popcap.

JG tiger have 525 frontal armor and 1280 hit points and you have 220 pen and 480 hit points, so your chance to pen frontal armor is 41%.
You die with 3 shots from a panther. Panther always pen you, but you have 68% chance to pen panther and panther have 800 hit points, so you can kill him with 4 shots if you pen all of them, but how can you win this engage.
And Jackson dies with 1 shot from JGtiger + 1 shot from reketen.
What you would do?
1) You can go frontal, but its pretty suicide since JG have more range and they are covers by pak 40.
2) You can try to go around, but you will face two panthers turning to you and a fast moving reketen (Not counting pak 40 and JGTiger turning)
3) Smoke and try to focus on tank, thats the best approach, but since you need 4 perfect shots to kill the panther. It may scape and still have a lot of AT to deal with it
4) Use the real punisher of tank bloobs, the p47 rocket Strafe run that has been balanced because we had a conclusion that USF may need this ability to this kind of situation. And now can flank with your Jacksons while the enemy is kiting the the p47 and they can not stay stationary so you have the advantage and win the game.
25 Sep 2017, 21:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2017, 21:41 PMBizrock

4) Use the real punisher of tank bloobs, the p47 rocket Strafe run that has been balanced because we had a conclusion that USF may need this ability to this kind of situation. And now can flank with your Jacksons while the enemy is kiting the the p47 and they can not stay stationary so you have the advantage and win the game.

Turning any off map ability into ticket to win is actually bad for the game...
25 Sep 2017, 22:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2017, 21:49 PMVipper

Turning any off map ability into ticket to win is actually bad for the game...

Thats why I said, you have the ability to COUNTER "TANK BLOOBS" (because p47 it not good with spread tanks) and MAY have chance to win since p47 still die to Flak.
My gosh you guys need to learn to read...
25 Sep 2017, 22:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2017, 22:08 PMBizrock

Thats why I said, you have the ability to COUNTER "TANK BLOOBS" (because p47 it not good with spread tanks) and MAY have chance to win since p47 still die to Flak.
My gosh you guys need to learn to read...

I can read just fine thanks. I simply disagree with what your proposing. As I have explained loitering planes need a redesign so that they are not OP in small modes and UP in large modes (planes can be shot down before even firing).

In your hypothetical scenario the axis have invested around 2.290 manpower and 595 fuel in AT only assets (without counting tech cost), so there is no reason for allies to use armor to attack them. One can use infantry and ATG to counter Ostheer Panthers and JTs...
25 Sep 2017, 22:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Sep 2017, 22:21 PMVipper

I can read just fine thanks. I simply disagree with what your proposing. As I have explained loitering planes need a redesign so that they are not OP in small modes and UP in large modes (planes can be shot down before even firing).

In your hypothetical scenario the axis have invested around 2.290 manpower and 595 fuel in AT only assets (without counting tech cost), so there is no reason for allies to use armor to attack them. One can use infantry and ATG to counter Ostheer Panthers and JTs...

So you think Ostheers can't have 2 panther and a pak and still have a lot of infantry?
Same as OKW with JGTiger and one reketen and still have infantry.

P47 is an Expensive late game ability and should be efficient. And you still have the chance to escape and to avoid.
Like Air Supremacy Operation.

edit: If it could at least damage engine and stuns, would be already an OK ability.
25 Sep 2017, 22:58 PM

Pack howie has less autofire range than isg. I don't have the numbers or the game in front of me, but I know that for a fact from experience. 3 shells means the barrage is only good against buildings and okw trucks and mayyyybe weapon teams but it's really rng dependent.

I also don't understand why sherman isn't good against large blobs with he. Scott is good but it's no rocket arty, same goes for the priest, so they won't really be very good blob counters, but do good as support.

Jackson is dead weight on some maps due to the fact that it gets 3 hit by regular hard at sources (raks, paks, and tank cannons). In perspective, the luchs also gets 3 hit by hard at sources. This means that if your jackson bounces (which can definitely happen against panthers and heavier) and it's not at absolutely max range with perfect positioning and support, then it's really vulnerable to being dived and will probably die, leaving you with nothing to kill the diving tank with unless you have more Jacksons or they really really suck and just leave their tank there for your riflemen to chase down and use their two hour at nade and your zooks chase them down after that. And they get invalidated (like they might as well just die and free up popcap and upkeep) by elefants or jts just like all other mediums, but more so them because they die to other supporting at even easier. Non turreted tanks is a totally different issue but can apply to the same maps (jackson is garbage on urban maps or any sort of slightly constricted space since it's only advantages are speed and range.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS