Login

russian armor

Game-breaking IR Halftrack bug?

16 Jul 2017, 22:43 PM

Look at this example, it lasts until the end of the match!!

It starts with the 2 AT Partysans: Why are they visible on the mini- and tac-map for the rest of the match?! (Even if they have retreated back to HQ!) Not sure but I think at some points even the models were visible -and not only the icon on mini + tac-map- :faint:

Later, the same happens with the conscript squads of the red soviet player (that's me btw ;P ) as well
, starting here

I assume it is a new bug that is being caused by the OKW (+ Valentine?) Infrared spotting, introduced with the latest mini-patch, simply because the bug started just when the OKW player brought a IR HT on the field.

If someone needs the associated replay, I could upload it.
17 Jul 2017, 01:32 AM

I recall something similar happening in the closed beta for the UKF where the advanced AT warning in the Partisan commander was displaying units permanently on the mini-map.

I would be curious if what was happening there is similar to what was captured on stream.
17 Jul 2017, 10:05 AM

I recall something similar happening in the closed beta for the UKF where the advanced AT warning in the Partisan commander was displaying units permanently on the mini-map.

I would be curious if what was happening there is similar to what was captured on stream.

Do you think it would help if I upload the replay?
17 Jul 2017, 10:28 AM

Thx for the report. We already know how to trigger the bug. Unfortunately, we don't know how to fix this issue, yet.

The bug triggers when the following things coincide:
- The victim squad retreats while having suppression applied to it while being x-rayed

It sounds like a freak occurrence. Unfortunately, where there's IRHT, there's MG spam, so it happens every single game.
17 Jul 2017, 12:37 PM

Thx for the report. We already know how to trigger the bug. Unfortunately, we don't know how to fix this issue, yet.

- The victim squad retreats while having suppression applied to it while being x-rayed

It sounds like a freak occurrence. Unfortunately, where there's IRHT, there's MG spam, so it happens every single game.

Ok, thanks for your reply. Good to know that this bug was not unknown :)

Good luck on fixing the issue :thumb:
17 Jul 2017, 14:02 PM

So many "suppression" Bugs lately. What happened?

The other day my Vickers behave like it was suppressed but it wasn't.
Then i saw the MG Bug thread...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS