Login

russian armor

OKW balance review

12 Jul 2017, 17:43 PM

I decided to reinstall CoH2 after 2 years not even touching it because i wanted to test british faction. As british army was announced they were super overpowered among with USA in a hilarious way that Axis had no chance to pass through their defences. So it made me to uninstall for another good 7 months.

Lately I came back to the game again and I have been playing a lot but seriously the balance is a serious joke now. OKW is the most overpowered faction ever designed in gaming history and British army has zero chance against OKW specially at early game since they cant even beat stormpioneers as they have no CQB unit. Volks now have everything that a man need to fight, panzerfaust (disabling vehicle) + Scavenging resources + auto heal on vet 3 + MP44 upgrade + 5 men squad + Vet 5 for free (because coh2 vet system is just hilarious that you might even find a vet 3 unit with zero kills) + Incendiary grenade + stun grenade (doc ability) well as you see all these abilities in ONE unit...

On the other hand, British faction is the ONLY faction with zero AT ability at early game because all factions including soviets USA and OKW and Wehrmacht have disabling anti tank ability like fausts or AT nades and in this game a light tank is dead as soon as the engine gets damaged as all the mentioned AT abilities are homing and you can't avoid them while the player activates them. British army is the only faction which has no infantry with disabling AT ability unles you are playing Boys AT rifle squads which is a paid DLC and it takes two of those nades to disable a tank.

When you read the describtion for Comet and Churchil Tanks it says they are effective against ALL targets. Comet never ever hits infantry units and Churchil never ever penetrates a tank so how is this effective against ALL units?

Commandos are called to be the most elite anti infantry unit in the game but it is so hilarious when you see they get outplayed against stormpioneer on vet 0 becuase the SMG cool down is a joke on commandos unlike what they used to be back in CoH1. I personally prefer to see the gamon bomb being removed and in return they get better anti infantry combat ability and more armor so they can be called "elite" but compare OKW fallschrimjaegers to commandos: They come in 4 men with FG42 which is♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥infantry in ALL ranges and Anti tank ablitiy panzerfaust and ALSO bundled grenade and passive camoflauge.

I honestly find OKW the most frustrating faction because there is zero skill playing this click to win army. If the units in this game were getting vetted by actually kiling and not just taking daamge I would be fine with vet 5 but in most cases they are being rewarded for free and it come even more brutal when Ubersoldats with LMG34 are being rewarded by such joke vet system.

KingTiger and Jagdtiger are two tanks which completely outplay the entire allied tanks specially brits with Paper armor and they are not limited to only ONE like Tiger Ace is. Seriously TigerAce is less game changing than Jagdtiger so how come that one is limited to 1 and jagdtiger is unlimited deployment?

Sherman Firefly is meant to be the best AT tank in the game but it bounces against Panzer4 front armor and it dies with 2 shots and most of the time it even loses its main gun when it is 50% HP.

Why OKW needs a retreatable AT gun which can camoflauge and NEVER bounces against armor and also can be placed in buildings??? Why OKW needs a 6 men squad called panzerfusiliers which rape infantry at any range and can throw grenades and have high HP, and they are called "light infantry"....

I am not a faction fanboy I play all factions but I mainly play 2v2 and OKW is a serious issue in Team games. Soviets are the only faction whcih can deal with OKW a bit but US and UK are outplayed (and specially UK at early game).

Back in CoH1, The only annoying part of the game was the 5% bugs and too much randomness but for certain units there were never a random luck like firefly and heavy tanks always penetrating but in CoH2 I even had a match where firefly bonuced against Stuka truck. How can you expect this game to be an ESL when it is 1% based on skill and 89% on wallet and 10% on luck?
12 Jul 2017, 21:29 PM

I decided to reinstall CoH2 after 2 years not even touching it because i wanted to test british faction. As british army was announced they were super overpowered among with USA in a hilarious way that Axis had no chance to pass through their defences. So it made me to uninstall for another good 7 months.

Lately I came back to the game again and I have been playing a lot but seriously the balance is a serious joke now. OKW is the most overpowered faction ever designed in gaming history and British army has zero chance against OKW specially at early game since they cant even beat stormpioneers as they have no CQB unit. Volks now have everything that a man need to fight, panzerfaust (disabling vehicle) + Scavenging resources + auto heal on vet 3 + MP44 upgrade + 5 men squad + Vet 5 for free (because coh2 vet system is just hilarious that you might even find a vet 3 unit with zero kills) + Incendiary grenade + stun grenade (doc ability) well as you see all these abilities in ONE unit...

On the other hand, British faction is the ONLY faction with zero AT ability at early game because all factions including soviets USA and OKW and Wehrmacht have disabling anti tank ability like fausts or AT nades and in this game a light tank is dead as soon as the engine gets damaged as all the mentioned AT abilities are homing and you can't avoid them while the player activates them. British army is the only faction which has no infantry with disabling AT ability unles you are playing Boys AT rifle squads which is a paid DLC and it takes two of those nades to disable a tank.

When you read the describtion for Comet and Churchil Tanks it says they are effective against ALL targets. Comet never ever hits infantry units and Churchil never ever penetrates a tank so how is this effective against ALL units?

Commandos are called to be the most elite anti infantry unit in the game but it is so hilarious when you see they get outplayed against stormpioneer on vet 0 becuase the SMG cool down is a joke on commandos unlike what they used to be back in CoH1. I personally prefer to see the gamon bomb being removed and in return they get better anti infantry combat ability and more armor so they can be called "elite" but compare OKW fallschrimjaegers to commandos: They come in 4 men with FG42 which is♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥infantry in ALL ranges and Anti tank ablitiy panzerfaust and ALSO bundled grenade and passive camoflauge.

I honestly find OKW the most frustrating faction because there is zero skill playing this click to win army. If the units in this game were getting vetted by actually kiling and not just taking daamge I would be fine with vet 5 but in most cases they are being rewarded for free and it come even more brutal when Ubersoldats with LMG34 are being rewarded by such joke vet system.

KingTiger and Jagdtiger are two tanks which completely outplay the entire allied tanks specially brits with Paper armor and they are not limited to only ONE like Tiger Ace is. Seriously TigerAce is less game changing than Jagdtiger so how come that one is limited to 1 and jagdtiger is unlimited deployment?

Sherman Firefly is meant to be the best AT tank in the game but it bounces against Panzer4 front armor and it dies with 2 shots and most of the time it even loses its main gun when it is 50% HP.

Why OKW needs a retreatable AT gun which can camoflauge and NEVER bounces against armor and also can be placed in buildings??? Why OKW needs a 6 men squad called panzerfusiliers which rape infantry at any range and can throw grenades and have high HP, and they are called "light infantry"....

I am not a faction fanboy I play all factions but I mainly play 2v2 and OKW is a serious issue in Team games. Soviets are the only faction whcih can deal with OKW a bit but US and UK are outplayed (and specially UK at early game).

Back in CoH1, The only annoying part of the game was the 5% bugs and too much randomness but for certain units there were never a random luck like firefly and heavy tanks always penetrating but in CoH2 I even had a match where firefly bonuced against Stuka truck. How can you expect this game to be an ESL when it is 1% based on skill and 89% on wallet and 10% on luck?

I am not sure you know your stuff tbh. Some of the things you wrote are, well, just plain wrong. Try reading up a little bit on the topic on other threads, or just read an OKW manual because honestly, when you know this little about the game, no wonder you are losing matches.
13 Jul 2017, 05:48 AM
Patrion 14

Ah, balance forums never change.
13 Jul 2017, 07:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jul 2017, 21:29 PMmediev

I am not sure you know your stuff tbh. Some of the things you wrote are, well, just plain wrong. Try reading up a little bit on the topic on other threads, or just read an OKW manual because honestly, when you know this little about the game, no wonder you are losing matches.

you are welcomed to 1v1 me. you are talking to 2009 semi finaller of coh1.
13 Jul 2017, 07:23 AM

Coh1=/= coh2.
And i would second that ut doesnt appear you know your stuff, for example the claim that a firefly bounced the stuka truck is actually impossible, seeing as it has 240 pen at mid range and the stuka has (ready for this?) 11 points of armour. Additionally it will not bounce a p4 (except with skirts, at max range, and the chance of that is quite low), and dying in 2 shots? Maybe from an extreme heavy TD (elefant or JT and also the pak43) but it has the same health as all medium tanks so again a statistical impossibility...

2009 semi finalist for coh1 and 2017 finalist of talking out of your ass....
13 Jul 2017, 11:22 AM

The late-game is heavily rigged towards OKW atm. However Brits aren't too far behind, either, if you know what to avoid.

And yeah; it's true that CQB maps really don't favour Brits or OST atm.

CoH1 = Zero AT brits
CoH2 = get an AEC

Brit mainline tech is significantly cheaper than other faction tech. At the same time, they are much more reliable on their side-tech, so that evens out.

The most common pitfall for people moving over from CoH1 to CoH2 is terrain deformations, and how it affects tank-to-infantry combat.

In CoH1, you had a thing called target tables, and tanks would occasionally snipe individual infantry models, regardless of where they were, and how many obstacles exist between the infantry and the tank.

In CoH2, Relic avoided Target Tables like the plague. This means that tanks will always "miss" against infantry, but shells will still get launched at the general direction of the target.

If the shell meets an obstacle in-between (e.g., sandbags), the shell will hit the sandbags. More often than not, the shell will collide with a hill.

Thus, in CoH1, you rely on RNG to give you the right rolls to hit infantry. In CoH2, it's no longer RNG; you have to position your tank carefully. Also make sure that your tank isn't moving while firing, otherwise that affects the scatter a lot.

The system in CoH1 was more fluid. However there are good reasons why simply porting it wouldn't work for CoH2:
- Formations are different (so that when you tell a squad to sit behind green cover, they actually use it instead of dancing)
- Target Tables are an unholy mess. It would make maintenance of CoH2 a hell, and make any sort of patching impossible.

Given you're a CoH1 veteran, I expect that Angoville is one of your favourite maps. Due to the terrain deformations in the middle, it's one of the worst CoH2 maps. So, veto it for the time being, until you acquire the muscle memory needed to command tanks.

So, to answer your original question; never build a Churchill vs OKW; the Churchill is a fairly decent tank, but just doesn't work vs OP lategame. Comet is a good generalist; just watch out for them hills.

Just do yourself a favour and never use commandos vs OKW until you get a grip of how to use the core units. Too many automatics make commandos inefficient vs OKW. Either that, or learn how to use CoH2 grenades.

Unlike CoH1, there is no auto-aim. Just wait for the enemy to come as close to you as possible, and fire your grenades at the shortest possible distance. The timer won't start until the grenade lands.

If we had CoH1 veterancy system for CoH2, OKW would simply curbstomp everyone even harder. The veterancy system in CoH1 is too punishing vs weaker units, since it requires them to score a kill vs stronger units. Now, guess which units are the strongest in CoH2.

Secondly, Commandos and Tommies award a fuckton of experience when hit. Therefore, both units should be used in moderation when engaging elite enemy infantry (unless you love playing vs Vet5 Obersoldaten cyborgs).

For Tommies, buy the 5-man upgrade as soon as possible. Never EVER buy Bren guns for your Tommies (unless you like fighting against Brenned-up Vet5 Obersoldaten cyborgs). Instead, save your munition for mines, or offmaps. Vickers_k are ok for Tommies though.

Also, learn how to properly use the Tommies (stop-micro; keep them alive and heal them; spam cover everywhere).

Firefly bouncing off a Stuka is impossible in CoH2. Unlike CoH1, Stukas in CoH2 will actually die to 2 shots.
13 Jul 2017, 11:32 AM

Player card pls.
13 Jul 2017, 11:47 AM

The late-game is heavily rigged towards OKW atm. However Brits aren't too far behind, either, if you know what to avoid.

And yeah; it's true that CQB maps really don't favour Brits or OST atm.

CoH1 = Zero AT brits
CoH2 = get an AEC

Brit mainline tech is significantly cheaper than other faction tech. At the same time, they are much more reliable on their side-tech, so that evens out.

The most common pitfall for people moving over from CoH1 to CoH2 is terrain deformations, and how it affects tank-to-infantry combat.

In CoH1, you had a thing called target tables, and tanks would occasionally snipe individual infantry models, regardless of where they were, and how many obstacles exist between the infantry and the tank.

In CoH2, Relic avoided Target Tables like the plague. This means that tanks will always "miss" against infantry, but shells will still get launched at the general direction of the target.

If the shell meets an obstacle in-between (e.g., sandbags), the shell will hit the sandbags. More often than not, the shell will collide with a hill.

Thus, in CoH1, you rely on RNG to give you the right rolls to hit infantry. In CoH2, it's no longer RNG; you have to position your tank carefully. Also make sure that your tank isn't moving while firing, otherwise that affects the scatter a lot.

The system in CoH1 was more fluid. However there are good reasons why simply porting it wouldn't work for CoH2:
- Formations are different (so that when you tell a squad to sit behind green cover, they actually use it instead of dancing)
- Target Tables are an unholy mess. It would make maintenance of CoH2 a hell, and make any sort of patching impossible.

Given you're a CoH1 veteran, I expect that Angoville is one of your favourite maps. Due to the terrain deformations in the middle, it's one of the worst CoH2 maps. So, veto it for the time being, until you acquire the muscle memory needed to command tanks.

So, to answer your original question; never build a Churchill vs OKW; the Churchill is a fairly decent tank, but just doesn't work vs OP lategame. Comet is a good generalist; just watch out for them hills.

Just do yourself a favour and never use commandos vs OKW until you get a grip of how to use the core units. Too many automatics make commandos inefficient vs OKW. Either that, or learn how to use CoH2 grenades.

Unlike CoH1, there is no auto-aim. Just wait for the enemy to come as close to you as possible, and fire your grenades at the shortest possible distance. The timer won't start until the grenade lands.

If we had CoH1 veterancy system for CoH2, OKW would simply curbstomp everyone even harder. The veterancy system in CoH1 is too punishing vs weaker units, since it requires them to score a kill vs stronger units. Now, guess which units are the strongest in CoH2.

Secondly, Commandos and Tommies award a fuckton of experience when hit. Therefore, both units should be used in moderation when engaging elite enemy infantry (unless you love playing vs Vet5 Obersoldaten cyborgs).

For Tommies, buy the 5-man upgrade as soon as possible. Never EVER buy Bren guns for your Tommies (unless you like fighting against Brenned-up Vet5 Obersoldaten cyborgs). Instead, save your munition for mines, or offmaps. Vickers_k are ok for Tommies though.

Also, learn how to properly use the Tommies (stop-micro; keep them alive and heal them; spam cover everywhere).

Firefly bouncing off a Stuka is impossible in CoH2. Unlike CoH1, Stukas in CoH2 will actually die to 2 shots.

This is the ONLY reply which I actually enjoyed reading it line by line. I wish there were more people like you in this community to actually do something helpful other than trolling and calling "l2p noob"! Well done and thanks for the time you put into this. And my firefly bounced against a stuka once and i was premade with a friend actually when it happened and we both screamed laughing on microphone.

I really get annoyed by too many unfinished things about CoH2, for example my PC can run BF1 on ultra without an issue with over 80 fps but in CoH2 my menu fps is 15fps and in game i dont get higher than 50 and when a explosion happens it even goes down to 40.

The maps feel like rushed, It seems like Relic did not take time to make a proper map for this game and you are forced to play 4v4 maps in 2v2 games. For example Ettelbruk station is one map that OKW is completely unbeatable in because of how large the map is and OKW can make a safe retreat point to the trucks and too many buildings which can be occupied by OKW infantry. In CoH2 grenades are effective against Buildings as soon as you throw the enemy goes out and comes back inside to avoid damage in less than a second but on other hand OKW has flame grenade by volks which completely disables the building for some time and you are forced to fight them in normal cover in super close quarter map.

I take your advise about not using brens on tommies against OKW next time and go for 5 men squads. I usually only go 3 tommies + fast grenade upgrade and fight with normal rifles and in late game I take brens for vetted troops it always works and I always get full map control but suddenly the zero kill vet 5 units come back and I have to retreat. One retreat and entire map is in the hands of immortal vet 5 units of OKW.
13 Jul 2017, 15:56 PM

I really get annoyed by too many unfinished things about CoH2, for example my PC can run BF1 on ultra without an issue with over 80 fps but in CoH2 my menu fps is 15fps and in game i dont get higher than 50 and when a explosion happens it even goes down to 40.

CoH2 optimization is pretty bad. Some of it is the lack of SLI support, some of it is just bad programming, and some of its memory leaks. Rule of thumb, restart every 3 games or so.

The maps feel like rushed, It seems like Relic did not take time to make a proper map for this game and you are forced to play 4v4 maps in 2v2 games. For example Ettelbruk station is one map that OKW is completely unbeatable in because of how large the map is and OKW can make a safe retreat point to the trucks and too many buildings which can be occupied by OKW infantry. In CoH2 grenades are effective against Buildings as soon as you throw the enemy goes out and comes back inside to avoid damage in less than a second but on other hand OKW has flame grenade by volks which completely disables the building for some time and you are forced to fight them in normal cover in super close quarter map.

CoH1 style building mechanics would actually work well here with a one-by-one reload mechanic. Unfortunately, that's not a thing, so we're stuck with Company of Buildings. I play a lot of 2v2 and its definitely worse than the 1v1 pool, there's too many maps that are too big, too small, chokepoint heavy or overly cluttered with buildings. Thankfully, there's a 2v2 map contest, so fingers crossed that some of the crappier maps are buried.

I take your advise about not using brens on tommies against OKW next time and go for 5 men squads. I usually only go 3 tommies + fast grenade upgrade and fight with normal rifles and in late game I take brens for vetted troops it always works and I always get full map control but suddenly the zero kill vet 5 units come back and I have to retreat. One retreat and entire map is in the hands of immortal vet 5 units of OKW.

Honestly, you could probably skip the grenades as well. Sappers, especially with 5 men, are a lot better at short range than you might expect, especially with the vet one cover bonus. They're also not bad as Bren gun carriers since their vet3 doesn't give them butter-fingers like Tommies and their weapons is (oddly) better than Tommy version. Vanguard and Special Weapons regiment can also really help with field control as Vanguard gives you a forward retreat and cheap commandos while Special Weapons gives you a halftrack.
13 Jul 2017, 16:26 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Strategists are more than welcome to inform you in the state office on any questions you have, as well as crtique replays you upload to the site.
20 Jul 2017, 20:07 PM

Permanently Banned
OKW is the most paper vunerable faction.

One Volks always die in first shot of a enemy squad. Sturm and rak miss shots and panzerfaust fail a lot too. Obers, the elite infantry, is a lot weak on armor too. MG34 dont pin anything fast and is weak too.
20 Jul 2017, 20:28 PM

you are welcomed to 1v1 me. you are talking to 2009 semi finaller of coh1.

U trying to troll mate? As brit player I mostly laugh when I see okw vs me, and as okw player i like brits to have agaisnt, its ost and sov that i struggle mostly. But honestly balance has been never better as it is now, and that can be proven by a fact that a NOOB like me could roll into top 80 with all factions.

try playing okw yourself, and see how u deal with good sniper play, croc, super fast m3, 5 man brened up tommies, vet 3 rifleman blob, with free (almost) smokenades. Now at least okw has a chance, with resource penalty off, volks getting stgs, and mg34s.

If u struggle vs okw as brits, try to get more open maps, fast uc with vickers, and get a sniper. And always, always be ready for luchs at 6 minute mark, have your aec researched, if not built, or get ready to call in some BOYS at guys.
20 Jul 2017, 20:43 PM

This is the ONLY reply which I actually enjoyed reading it line by line. I wish there were more people like you in this community to actually do something helpful other than trolling and calling "l2p noob"! Well done and thanks for the time you put into this. And my firefly bounced against a stuka once and i was premade with a friend actually when it happened and we both screamed laughing on microphone.

please don't get mad about a few retards hanging around on this forum, sadly most "descent" people left coh2 a long time ago (balance being one of the main reason) and so you won't find a lot of interesting people to speak with.

To briefly summarize the coh2 state and give you an overall view before you decide to spend more time on it :

1. Coh2 balance state is still completely messed up (the more you get knowledge on units stats, the more you realize how some units are freaking OP)

2. Coh2 game design, especially the british faction design is bad. it promotes hard use of emplacement (especially the mortar emplacement which require no micro at all, just build it and let it wype squads) and in the same time offer very few to the people who want to play clever games (like no real AT option in EA except in one commander with the AT tommees)

3. The level of the opponent at high level is very low , on the last tournament there were people who had left playing coh2 for years and still managed to reach semi-finals and beat some "try hard".
Aimstrong, or DEVM (who reached the final) are barelly playing this game anymore and have beaten the common tryharder like HelpingHans, VonIvan, etc ..

4. As you noticed it, maps are mostly trash at anything higher than 1v1, which i don't recomend you to even try.

In my opinion, you should watch a few replay of HelpingHans who is one of the only to have ever used brits in a tournament to get an idea of the current meta with them but basically it's either all about abusing their mortar emplacement to harass the ennemy and get free wypes, or take the commander which has AT tommees.

In all case, seeing you have been (and maybe still are ?) playing at a descent level, i would bet that you will be bored very soon of coh2 and should try some of the other WWII RTS if that's what you are looking for :)
20 Jul 2017, 22:36 PM

please don't get mad about a few retards hanging around on this forum, sadly most "descent" people left coh2 a long time ago (balance being one of the main reason) and so you won't find a lot of interesting people to speak with.

To briefly summarize the coh2 state and give you an overall view before you decide to spend more time on it :

1. Coh2 balance state is still completely messed up (the more you get knowledge on units stats, the more you realize how some units are freaking OP)

2. Coh2 game design, especially the british faction design is bad. it promotes hard use of emplacement (especially the mortar emplacement which require no micro at all, just build it and let it wype squads) and in the same time offer very few to the people who want to play clever games (like no real AT option in EA except in one commander with the AT tommees)

3. The level of the opponent at high level is very low , on the last tournament there were people who had left playing coh2 for years and still managed to reach semi-finals and beat some "try hard".
Aimstrong, or DEVM (who reached the final) are barelly playing this game anymore and have beaten the common tryharder like HelpingHans, VonIvan, etc ..

4. As you noticed it, maps are mostly trash at anything higher than 1v1, which i don't recomend you to even try.

In my opinion, you should watch a few replay of HelpingHans who is one of the only to have ever used brits in a tournament to get an idea of the current meta with them but basically it's either all about abusing their mortar emplacement to harass the ennemy and get free wypes, or take the commander which has AT tommees.

In all case, seeing you have been (and maybe still are ?) playing at a descent level, i would bet that you will be bored very soon of coh2 and should try some of the other WWII RTS if that's what you are looking for :)

Could u be more specific about other WWII RTS games? From what I´ve seen COH2 is the most popular WWII RTS game at the moment with more than 5k people online. If u r referring to Steel Division Normandy with roughly 500 people online then I wish u good luck finding a good multiplayer match. :)
21 Jul 2017, 09:20 AM

Could u be more specific about other WWII RTS games? From what I´ve seen COH2 is the most popular WWII RTS game at the moment with more than 5k people online. If u r referring to Steel Division Normandy with roughly 500 people online then I wish u good luck finding a good multiplayer match. :)

you are the one referring to Steel division, personally i had in mind games like Men of War 2 with 1500 people online.

That's only a third of the coh2 players, but i think its competitiv player count on the other hand is much higher than on coh2, there are still tournament and every single thing promotes the use of tactic/clever mooves, not like the A-moove blob simulation that is coh2.

plus the game is still actively supported by its devellopers, the few cheese meta that can appears from time to time are quickly dealt with.

Got some issue on the other hand, the learning curve is higher than coh2 one, but also way more rewarding, and it lacks dedicated server (P2P connection), this said it still laggs less than on coh2.

http://steamcharts.com/app/244450
21 Jul 2017, 14:41 PM

Permanently Banned
Pick OKW = Loose.

Thanks relic, always updating for balance that never are balanced.

OKW dont have any early counters. RNG will kill you tinner tank if you get it. And if you get a tank, KT will be for other life.

Mortars, rockets, art calls and M8 rip OKW very EZ. A noob can doo that.
21 Jul 2017, 16:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2017, 14:41 PMBravus
Pick OKW = Loose.

Thanks relic, always updating for balance that never are balanced.

OKW dont have any early counters. RNG will kill you tinner tank if you get it. And if you get a tank, KT will be for other life.

Mortars, rockets, art calls and M8 rip OKW very EZ. A noob can doo that.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

21 Jul 2017, 16:20 PM

Lol if you haven't figured out how to deal with mortar emplacements THAT CANNOT MOVE by now there is truly no help for you. You must just sit there then and let them auto fire on you for fucks sake.

Abuse the mortar pit? let me show you some replays of OKW sim city and abusing double liegs camped out by flak hq and fwd retreat point. Oh wait that is every single okw game pretty much regardless if there is mortar pits.

If your playing against a good opponet emplacments can take a quite a bit of micro, if they have leigs or ost mortar or ost HT you have to constantly be countering barraging and knowing when a good time to brace is as they might be decoying or tricking you into bracing early, good players will constantly move liegs and mortars around and deal with the pit pretty quickly. As well as dealing with repairing them as the mortars and liegs will wipe your engis.

21 Jul 2017, 16:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Jul 2017, 16:20 PMRocket

Lol if you haven't figured out how to deal with mortar emplacements THAT CANNOT MOVE by now there is truly no help for you. You must just sit there then and let them auto fire on you for fucks sake.

Abuse the mortar pit? let me show you some replays of OKW sim city and abusing double liegs camped out by flak hq and fwd retreat point. Oh wait that is every single okw game pretty much regardless if there is mortar pits.

If your playing against a good opponet emplacments can take a quite a bit of micro, if they have leigs or ost mortar or ost HT you have to constantly be countering barraging and knowing when a good time to brace is as they might be decoying or tricking you into bracing early, good players will constantly move liegs and mortars around and deal with the pit pretty quickly. As well as dealing with repairing them as the mortars and liegs will wipe your engis.

says the 2v2 players, not even ranked with a single faction in 1v1 :lol:

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197972942793
21 Jul 2017, 16:37 PM

says the 2v2 players, not even ranked with a single faction in 1v1 :lol:

https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197972942793

nvm was looking at your ladder things playercard not working right apparently
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L