• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
A_E
12 Jun 2017, 17:01 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2017, 16:56 PMVonIvan
My side of the story:

As you know yesterday I had my semi-final games vs devM. I thought the games went well and congratulate DevM on the win and advance to the finals, he deserved it.

What I did not appreciate however, was the way A_E decided to alter the rules for a poor reason and silence anything I had to say in a rude manner.

The chat logs he posted are not the REAL chat logs I have screenshotted and saved from steam itself. Hooligan can back me up on this, as he was my ref before A_E got involved.

http://i.imgur.com/iMXuLke.png

http://i.imgur.com/A7ekguw.png

http://i.imgur.com/Q3Y7g6Q.png

http://i.imgur.com/YP1DslM.png

http://i.imgur.com/1JcHowf.png

http://i.imgur.com/qhopPMN.png

http://i.imgur.com/ztFMoPt.png

http://i.imgur.com/mW9vFsO.png

As you can see, the way this "exception" was conducted AFTER rules were pre-agreed to, as shown in the chat log itself, makes me feel this was handled in the worst way possible.

What makes this worse is that the bias was even shown on screen......right before my final game was to be played.

https://clips.twitch.tv/EvilColdBeefWutFace
https://clips.twitch.tv/TawdryLazyInternTwitchRPG

I feel this is NOT what someone should do in said scenario. Again, I am not trying to change what is already done, but I wish to show my side of the story so people know the truth, and nothing but the truth.

A_E, please do not edit things like you have in your original chat log when posting.

I appreciate the work done in this tournament, but I do not appreciate being lied to, or seeing lies.

No lies intended,
no bias intended,
nothing against you,
no lack of transparency intended.

These are the reasons I applied a few edits to the chat log I posted

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZXdZsKegNB5XlG74-fJivSW0F0rJS8K_r6701TJhX88/edit#gid=0

Completely innocent reasons, just wanted to tidy it up.

I did not mean to sound rude to you at all, I was annoyed that hooligan and devm were going on about things that didn't matter.

This is a complete none issue to me, I have nothing against you, and have done nothing in favour of DevM gainst you. I appreciate it came across poorly in some respects. But it was the pressure of the situation.
12 Jun 2017, 17:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2017, 16:56 PMVonIvan
My side of the story:

As you know yesterday I had my semi-final games vs devM. I thought the games went well and congratulate DevM on the win and advance to the finals, he deserved it.

What I did not appreciate however, was the way A_E decided to alter the rules for a poor reason and silence anything I had to say in a rude manner.

The chat logs he posted are not the REAL chat logs I have screenshotted and saved from steam itself. Hooligan can back me up on this, as he was my ref before A_E got involved.

A_E, please do not edit things like you have in your original chat log when posting.

I appreciate the work done in this tournament, but I do not appreciate being lied to, or seeing lies.

Most people here don't get the problem, even if it's freaking obvious :

The problem is not what decision AE took, he might have taken the right one in such conditions but it is the WAY he took that decision.

he might be referee, vonivan did nothing to get such a threatment in chat relegated to the role of a criminal waiting for the judge to choose his sentence.

let me ask one single question :

Was it VONIVAN's Fault if DEVM got a bugsplat ?

No, so why should VONIVAN suffer the consequences of it ?
and even worst, why is he not even allowed to take part in the decision made ONLY and PURELY by AE and DEVM.

I won't say that maybe there is an agreement between tourney organizer AE and main competitor DEVM, including money, because i have no proof. But it definately sink.
12 Jun 2017, 17:10 PM

guys, you better be quiet, or otherwise AE won't host KotH again, or any tourney in the future, don't piss him off

AE, you're a good boy :romeoHype:
12 Jun 2017, 17:12 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Most people here don't get the problem, which is really weird imo.

The problem is not what decision AE took, he might have taken the right one in such conditions but it the WAY he did that.

he might be referee, vonivan did nothing to get such a threatment in chat relegated to the role of a criminal waiting for the judge to choose his sentence.

and even worst, why is he not even allowed to take part in the decision made ONLY and PURELY by AE and DEVM.

I won't say that maybe there is an agreement between tourney organizer AE and main competitor DEVM, including money, because i have no proof. But it definately sink.

I'm sorry but I have to respond to this, how did exactly vonivan suffer from this? He got a win on a very much lost game. Are you reading the same chatlog as me? A_E asked vonivan if he was okay with it, he could very much say no. Im speechless at the arguments thrown around.
A_E
12 Jun 2017, 17:12 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Most people here don't get the problem, which is really weird imo.

The problem is not what decision AE took, he might have taken the right one in such conditions but it the WAY he did that.

Was happy to talk to vonivan directly, and wanted him to talk more in that chat. But he was very quiet.

Also I was telling everyone to shut up for a moment, whilst I proposed something that was in VonIvan's favour but a bad thing for DevM (a loss).

I just needed clear comms, and came across a bit rude.

Von was not at all required to be quiet, it's just that the emphasis was on DevM.
12 Jun 2017, 17:17 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Can somebody copy paste all the text that is rude to vonivan for me?
Like, for real?
12 Jun 2017, 17:18 PM

Let me ask.

Vonivan do you think you would have won that game? A simple yes or no....
A_E
12 Jun 2017, 17:20 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

Hope everyone has enjoyed their witch hunt.

I have broad enough shoulders to take it, but have had enough for now.

My message is this for everyone that's trying to paint this situation in the wrong light for their own entertainment: fuck you, I'm going to enjoy GCS and have a great time, I know in my heart I attempt to do the right thing wherever possible, and there's enough people that have my back that I don't really have to worry too much about the people out for blood.

To Cruzz, Gadaffi, and anyone else that has had constructive criticism it's all been taken on board.

Von, no hard feelings, thank you for playing in GCS you played like a true warrior and took it more seriously than any other player. And if you can get a cheap flight to England on a cancellation like you mentioned, I'll keep some budget handy. Keep me informed as to what your intentions are.
12 Jun 2017, 17:21 PM

Let me ask.

Again, and again.

YOU DON T GET THE REAL PROBLEM :facepalm:

no one is blaming GCS referee for the decision they took.

the problem that vonivan highlighted is the WAY it got decided, not the result.
ONLY THE WAY.

you got so much question to ask, let me ask you one to you :

A_E you are generally rude. Not just in this case. You dont hesitate one bit. You told me infront of 1600 people to suck your dick and fuck off because I was pointing out that you are biased. That´s is despite your name being written everywhere and being the main organizer of this tournament.

Grow up for your own good.

The things Von said don´t surprise me and I agree with them 100%. I am glad Von came out and shared his opinion on this matter.

Let me ask.

That's the thing. The game is so heavily reliant on RNG that at one point you could have said DevM was out of the game but due to off map he came back. The exact same thing could have happened to DevM. These are What if scenarios and shouldn't be considered. DevM bug splatted and didn't take a screenshot. While a long shot it's still a possibility and therefore VPs should only be considered here.
12 Jun 2017, 17:22 PM

A_E: shut the fuck up

A_E
12 Jun 2017, 17:22 PM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

A_E you are generally rude. Not just in this case. You dont hesitate one bit. You told me infront of 1600 people to suck your dick and fuck off because I was pointing out that you are biased. That´s is despite your name being written everywhere and being the main organizer of this tournament.

Grow up for your own good.

The things Von said don´t surprise me and I agree with them 100%. I am glad Von came out and shared his opinion on this matter.

I just don't take shit from people, this is a amateur enthusiast lead community, not a professional situation.
12 Jun 2017, 17:23 PM

no one is blaming GCS referee for the decision they took.

Well the sad thing is that the referee made the right decision according to GCS rules but A_E just came in and overthrew him and decided by himself (with help of DevM) what has to be done.

VonIvan got no respect from any of you and you should be happy he didnt make a huge deal about this before G5. Few people would have agreed to A_E and DevM´s overthrowing of their own "rules" and continuned with it as if nothing happened.

12 Jun 2017, 17:26 PM

Let me ask.

That's a loaded question.

Obviously DevM had an advantage during the game before crash, however I do not think the game was over, I would have, if my P4 was dead, it was not. So I still, while small, had a chance. I also had time with the VPS (I had 312 VPS to devM's 139 VPS), and was about to get sturms to repair it. So the answer is nobody can say for sure in my honest opinion.
12 Jun 2017, 17:27 PM

@A_E

Fuck everyone man, that's right don't take shit from no one. Keep that shit up. Tired of people being bitches around here. Need more people like you to stand up and have some balls for once. You n stormless are the only reason why this game is where it's at today. You guys keep up the good work. Don't let these punks bring you down.
12 Jun 2017, 17:28 PM

Unnecessary drama imo. It ended how it should.
12 Jun 2017, 17:29 PM

Well the sad thing is that the referee made the right decision according to GCS rules but A_E just came in and overthrew him and decided by himself (with help of DevM) what has to be done.

VonIvan got no respect from any of you and you should be happy he didnt make a huge deal about this before G5. Few people would have agreed to A_E and DevM´s overthrowing of their own "rules" and continuned with it as if nothing happened.

yeah i agree with you, like 90% of the people here.
But some people don't understand that it is not an option to be respectfull .

It's not OK to act like that to VONIVAN, he is not responsible for DEVM crash and should have been allowed to take part in decision.

Instead he get a "Shut the fuck up" (which may or may not be told to everyone according to AE) and his only right is to accept the decision DEVM & AE took.

What a choice he got : " Accept it or get the fuck out !"

But still, people are going to keep saying that DEVM was winning the match and so everything is fine....
12 Jun 2017, 17:32 PM

In all seriousness though, does it really need to be said that if you don't have the hardware to compete then you really have no business competing? If your game crashes during a match, you forfeit that match. Simple.

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2017, 17:22 PMA_E

I just don't take shit from people, this is a amateur enthusiast lead community, not a professional situation.

Great attitude for an event coordinator, specifically one who has asked for money from the community to organize this tourney /s
12 Jun 2017, 17:35 PM

LOL AE u edited screen shots in the 2v2 tourney. now in GCS. :clap:

Can you see the pattern?
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak