Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
28 Jun 2017, 16:37 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

before anyone screams assymetry both ost and okw dont have any advantges assymtry wise left but the other factions enjoy....no sniper,nor mortar,no proper at gun,weeird teching paying more for side grades,no sniper,far inferior commander abilites,almost all commander units nerfed....etc..

oh look jackson was buffed with health while making jadtiger and elefant even more useless....might as well delete sturmtiger from the game too

Playercard pls

And some replays from the mod, which can provide your statement. I am tired to see your posts without any proofs. Only lament
28 Jun 2017, 16:41 PM

Playercard pls

And some replays from the mod, which can provide your statement. I am tired to see your posts without any proofs. Only lament

Lol he said jt/ele useless while complaining about Jackson buffs. I don't think you even need his playercard.
28 Jun 2017, 16:49 PM

Man there are so many changes it makes my head spin. It'd take months of dedicated and intensive testing just to make sense of them all, let alone how the affect and interact with each other.
28 Jun 2017, 16:54 PM
Donator 22

I am so tired of people complaining OKW just got nerfs. Some of you don't get it, how powerful the 60 fuel t4 is. Obers received a major buff (timing, vet 0 performance), Fallschirmjäger too (camoflage, cost, vet). Kubel start means you can get 3 Volks by the 2 min mark etc. If more would play the mod, a lot of this complaining would be unnecessary.
And for the rare ones who want to actually play the mod, add me on steam. We play almost daily some 2vs2 or 1vs1s so I can invite you the next time we search for players.
28 Jun 2017, 16:57 PM

Man there are so many changes it makes my head spin. It'd take months of dedicated and intensive testing just to make sense of them all, let alone how the affect and interact with each other.

Maybe later this summer, i would be a great to have an informal tournament with the mod to see how it goes.

One of the big factor that make a game appeal last is when the devs or the community keep tuning patch coming regularly.

It keep the game fresh, even if some time the changes are reverted.

So all efforts deployed by the mod team are good if not essential to make the game appeal last.

Relic must take notice and help the mod team because it's gonna reward them on the long run.
28 Jun 2017, 16:59 PM

Stick the replay, so other can see how they are in the mod. Except miragefla here are other members of the community.

You need to provide, that they are underperforming in the mod. Nothing else.

P.S. I still want to see your playercard :)

my bad it was mr.smith not miragefla they made the mod they should know it,as far replay i am away from gaming pc so cant post it but anyone can check even in live version they lose let alone this mod

PLAYer card for what..?/ if thats some kind of entry then how are miragefla and mr.smith allowed for changes
28 Jun 2017, 17:03 PM

exactly buffs for allied troops ,like we dont see a move blobs of rifle enough already

No I meant for falls, obers, and pfusies too. Also worth noting that obers come wayyyy earlier with more or less the same performance at that stage of the game.

for the context

the argument for nerfs of jadtiger/elefant(unwarrented) were they 2 shot medium tanks.......but they dont reduce the reload dps

but they still buff jackson anyway without increasing popcap and making it superior to su-85...

hypocrisy

So Jackson = jt? Open your eyes man.
28 Jun 2017, 17:07 PM

I am so tired of people complaining OKW just got nerfs. Some of you don't get it, how powerful the 60 fuel t4 is. Obers received a major buff (timing, vet 0 performance), Fallschirmjäger too (camoflage, cost, vet). Kubel start means you can get 3 Volks by the 2 min mark etc. If more would play the mod, a lot of this complaining would be unnecessary.
And for the rare ones who want to actually play the mod, add me on steam. We play almost daily some 2vs2 or 1vs1s so I can invite you the next time we search for players.

what the hell plain wrong
falls got nerfed and obers too in VET READ CAREFULLY,camo they already had and it just hides them doesn't do much combat wise moreover their one use to kill snipers from building gone so that probaly explains manpower drop
how come little early timing and little cost decrease for falls is major in anwyay...........it just delays the entry point nothing else i will take more manpower cost to decent performing unit but still shocks and guards cost less rangers are overpriced though and commandos too

what matters is perfomacne per popcap again a vet 3 double bar rifle standard early hitting,easier to field,versatiel infy (lower popcap) beat falls vet 5 dedeicated infy (since they are infiltrator just in name) is beyond me DONT even let me talk about double bren tommies haha they anhiliate them even obers(although overs win with just 1 model and sliver of health )
28 Jun 2017, 17:09 PM

No I meant for falls, obers, and pfusies too. Also worth noting that obers come wayyyy earlier with more or less the same performance at that stage of the game.

So Jackson = jt? Open your eyes man.

see the reply to oldershatterland
edit : how is +1 popcap and slight sight increase is anyway a buff and also read the later changes to them also

as for second thing way to spin off the comment eh...the allied bias clouds you it was the reasoning part for nerfds to jt/elef i am fine with jackson buffs as long as jadtiger/elefant changes are reverted dont know even where jackson = jt is coming from

edit 2 : you might have stated this as a joke but at this point jackson > jadtiger haha

edit : also many people are still not clear with vet miragefla or mrsmith should post updated vet by each level looks like some people still cant read properly they aren;t getting extra abilites they are exchanging these useless abilties for raw vet.
28 Jun 2017, 17:12 PM

Is there a dedicated steam group for the tuning patch ?
28 Jun 2017, 17:14 PM

Maybe later this summer, i would be a great to have an informal tournament with the mod to see how it goes.

One of the big factor that make a game appeal last is when the devs or the community keep tuning patch coming regularly.

It keep the game fresh, even if some time the changes are reverted.

So all efforts deployed by the mod team are good if not essential to make the game appeal last.

Relic must take notice and help the mod team because it's gonna reward them on the long run.

yeah a mod toruney would be great after people had practice for 1 month
28 Jun 2017, 17:15 PM

USF is just gonna roflestomp OKW 1on1 if this revamp ever gets implemented into the game.
28 Jun 2017, 17:16 PM

USF is just gonna roflstomp OKW 1on1 if this revamp ever gets implemented into the game.

By the way no changes to M20 mines and Teller Mines despite nerfing Demos? I hoped that Teller mines and M20 mines were going to be nerfed (at least against LV) but M20 mines even get cost reduction and quicker build times.
28 Jun 2017, 17:16 PM

i am not hating on the mod as whole btw some of these changes are great are needed ost changes are great too and some philosophy behind it too like less reliance on tanks more on infy,less explosive fest removing cheese but these usf buffs and okw nerfs is beyond stupid
28 Jun 2017, 17:25 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

my bad it was mr.smith not miragefla they made the mod they should know it,as far replay i am away from gaming pc so cant post it but anyone can check even in live version they lose let alone this mod

You are the only one, who complaining about OKW so hard. So i want to see, what is the reason for this. Best way to understand you - see your playercard and some replays from the mod, where you have used this units (jt,sturmtiger and etc.).

PLAYer card for what..?/ if thats some kind of entry then how are miragefla and mr.smith allowed for changes

First of all, their playercards are public. Everybody can see them (and they are good).
https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561198000322345
https://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/steamid/76561197966069137

Second, it helps to understand your and their level of skill.

Third, Balance team are communicating with community and pro-players. Because it will save a lot of time in the future, when they start the work with the new patch. But it require a lot of replays, so balance team can see, what is wrong.

PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 93

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment