Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
9 Jun 2017, 06:04 AM

penals really suck now.. why the unnecessary nerf guys... please revert changes and dont nerf gain they were already nerfed.. they dont have insta snare, they cost more pop cap then other units, there a huge mp drain, cant be spammed, cant build defence, there anti tank rifle hurt there AI greatly... they dont need this nerf miragesmith please revert
9 Jun 2017, 06:13 AM

penals really suck now.. why the unnecessary nerf guys... please revert changes and dont nerf gain they were already nerfed.. they dont have insta snare, they cost more pop cap then other units, there a huge mp drain, cant be spammed, cant build defence, there anti tank rifle hurt there AI greatly... they dont need this nerf miragesmith please revert

- they have snare
- they are a 6model sqad...
- they dont cost more than grens
- they are easily spamable...cause they are great vs everything and shred infantery in sec.
- they have the abilty to push back light and mediums armor easily--thats great enough
9 Jun 2017, 08:27 AM

pls make assault grenadiers useful
9 Jun 2017, 09:08 AM
Donator 11

pls make assault grenadiers useful

Assault grenadiers got buffed last patch - they are very viable now
9 Jun 2017, 15:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2017, 09:08 AMArray

Assault grenadiers got buffed last patch - they are very viable now

you right :)
9 Jun 2017, 16:15 PM

What do you think about adding m17(m5 with mg) to T3 with special vet and higher cost of fuel? Sometimes it's needed only against aircrafts and you have to spend anpther 90 ammunition while the other factions have anti-aircraft defense without any upgrades and it has different variations
9 Jun 2017, 17:10 PM

what is plan for future ? revamp western front ? revamp emplacements or commanders ?
9 Jun 2017, 17:18 PM
Donator 11

what is plan for future ? revamp western front ? revamp emplacements or commanders ?

I think they would like to do 'everything'. Stage 1 of their plan is to get Soviet and Ostheer peachy and then use these as the benchmark for the other factions. What Relic allows them to change is a different question
9 Jun 2017, 18:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2017, 17:18 PMArray

I think they would like to do 'everything'. Stage 1 of their plan is to get Soviet and Ostheer peachy and then use these as the benchmark for the other factions. What Relic allows them to change is a different question

i think western front armies are good just emplacements and some useless commanders needs revamp.
9 Jun 2017, 19:07 PM

Double experience for the Soviet mortar is ridiculous, 0 kills - 2 level of vet. The mortar continues suck - but it continues with the veterans
9 Jun 2017, 20:29 PM
Donator 11

i think western front armies are good just emplacements and some useless commanders needs revamp.

Part of the plan appears to be to eliminate cheese and expand strategies and importantly fun. this requires more than just balancing things.
9 Jun 2017, 20:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2017, 17:18 PMArray

Yeah I just hope relic lets the modders do their thing. It sounds like a good plan.
9 Jun 2017, 23:59 PM

They are the exact same when stationary and less ridiculous at wiping squads on retreat. If you think penals suck at firing on the move take a look at Grenadiers without g43s.
Penals are still extremely good
10 Jun 2017, 06:55 AM

- they have snare
- they are a 6model sqad...
- they dont cost more than grens
- they are easily spamable...cause they are great vs everything and shred infantery in sec.
- they have the abilty to push back light and mediums armor easily--thats great enough

like is said they dont have insta snare. its super easyly avoidable. as axis i know how long and close i can get before satchel throws..
thier 6 models dies fast asf. and cost alot to reinforce.they are not easily spammable becuz they cost 300mp and are a mp drain
they are shredded by luch, flameht and 222, unless u get ptrs which makes them useless vs infantry
10 Jun 2017, 07:00 AM

They are the exact same when stationary and less ridiculous at wiping squads on retreat. If you think penals suck at firing on the move take a look at Grenadiers without g43s.
Penals are still extremely good

have u even played the revamp? im sure u really havnt the way u talk crap about the ppl who play it. this nerfed changed the whole way they are used. as a stationary unit... cons are a defensive staionary unit not penals to? penals suck now in revamp bro. it is wat it is but they suck now. units are always getting overnerfed its never a little nerf anymore
10 Jun 2017, 07:03 AM

DSHK needs AP rounds buff. Both mg34 and mg42 AP rounds abilities is far more superior (mg42 with AP rounds kills new 222 something like 4-5 times faster then DSHK with AP). Both mg34 and 42 AP have more pen then DSHK (10.6 and 10.8 against 9 if i understand correctly) and faster rate of fire (plus axis AP rounds increase damage 2 times and reload).
10 Jun 2017, 07:45 AM

have u even played the revamp? im sure u really havnt the way u talk crap about the ppl who play it. this nerfed changed the whole way they are used. as a stationary unit... cons are a defensive staionary unit not penals to? penals suck now in revamp bro. it is wat it is but they suck now. units are always getting overnerfed its never a little nerf anymore

U sure like picking up false impressions are throwing them around don't you. I never remember talking crap to people. I do agree they need to tone down the level of extremity of their balance changes. I do know that penals are very strong on the move so changing it a bit is good Imo
10 Jun 2017, 08:32 AM

Giving to Volks extended sight range and self Healing for main line infantry was a big mistake
10 Jun 2017, 09:38 AM

Consripts are not a defensive infantry they are offensive that is their design and their purpose. The mod also completely fails to take into account that consripts have 6 men and grens only 4. Just make them 230mp and leave it at that. There are some good ideas otherwise for here (except for the elephant changes why??) but when I see something like this It makes me question the people making it as its utterly ubsurd.
10 Jun 2017, 13:30 PM

Since this is a unofficial balance mod I would really like to see how the state of the balance would be if we got rid of the "call in" mechanic. Reason being that this mechanic doesnt bring nothing good to the table, basically all call in's are a cheesy way to come back to the game and call in's are limiting the commander options we see in games. 90% of the games players choose commanders that have really strong call in's in order to not tech or to just bring a really strong unit to the match without the need to tech for it. Good examples of units that are pretty strong and aren't call in's are the t-34/85 and the sherman easy 8 (I would like to add the king tiger since in order to have access to it you need to have all tech structures but at the same time you kinda "call it in" once you have those said structures).

This is the perfect time to see how things would work. I get some people are really used to have call in's to save the game, I hope those said people just keep an open mind and give a try to this and see if the game becomes more fair and less cheesy, we might even see more variety on chosen commanders!
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 43
Germany 777
unknown 19
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W