Login

russian armor

April 25th Update

27 Apr 2017, 19:08 PM

Blind to what exactly?

Blind to the fact that most of the forum agrees with these changes? Blind to the fact that people with a whole lot more insight into the game than you made these changes?

Blind to what exactly? Blind to allies being stupidly strong for a long long time?

You're mad because the allies lost their big derptastic OP nonsense. Now you can't win playing 1-handed anymore and you can't take it. So you cry, moan and "quit" the game.

Expert term of unbiased players made those changes. So what does that make you? What we always knew; super-biased allied fanboy.

First thing:

I want that all formats be as balanced as 1vs1. It's good for everyone and good for the game.

I want the game to be fun for all players whatever factions or formats they play. You can hate me for that if you want.

But, what experience do you have you in 4vs4 ? Did you have ever try to play Allies in 4vs4 ? Plz, try 10 random automaches 4vs4 alone from both side and comeback.

27 Apr 2017, 23:51 PM

First thing:

I want that all formats be as balanced as 1vs1. It's good for everyone and good for the game.

I want the game to be fun for all players whatever factions or formats they play. You can hate me for that if you want.

But, what experience do you have you in 4vs4 ? Did you have ever try to play Allies in 4vs4 ? Plz, try 10 random automaches 4vs4 alone from both side and comeback.

Let's see you play some Axis 4v4. Then we talk. 10 replays, then I'll do the same.
28 Apr 2017, 00:19 AM

Damn we almost had a balance discussion going on this thread a couple pages ago. Back to the ole' mudslinging I guess.
28 Apr 2017, 00:42 AM

Let's see you play some Axis 4v4. Then we talk. 10 replays, then I'll do the same.

Done, 10 automatches 4vs4 alone as Axis. I will keep all replays. Starting tomorrow.

I'm also open to launch as a team of 2 with you as allies in 4vs4 for 10 matches and then we do the same after with the Axis. We could also alternate side.

I got my own mumble server to talk also.

This experience, i sure will be beneficial for the both of us.

If you want to team just PM me. My time is UTC-05h00. I'm living in eastern Canada (Quebec)

:)
28 Apr 2017, 02:53 AM

Blind to what exactly?

Blind to the fact that most of the forum agrees with these changes? Blind to the fact that people with a whole lot more insight into the game than you made these changes?

Blind to what exactly? Blind to allies being stupidly strong for a long long time?

You're mad because the allies lost their big derptastic OP nonsense. Now you can't win playing 1-handed anymore and you can't take it. So you cry, moan and "quit" the game.

Expert term of unbiased players made those changes. So what does that make you? What we always knew; super-biased allied fanboy.

Rekt.

Since patch I have played maybe 10 games on either side. I will admit I haven't used the Comet, but otherwise I haven't felt any major problem with balance.

4v4 is odd, some maps just make it dumb and hard to feel like you can win certain scenarios. IMHO the map rotation needs a kick then we will see some different opinions.
28 Apr 2017, 03:05 AM

"more centered on yourself then on the well being of the game"
That's the pot calling the kettle black :clap::clap::clap:

1000+ posts you've made all about how UP the allies are and how OP the Axis is.

And dude, really, you spat your dummy out recently and trounced off "leaving the game". Like Miley Cyrus and Madonna claimed before Trump got elected. And just like them, you're still around. What kind of person does that, I dunno... I'd be too ashamed after throwing a tantrum in front of everyone like that.

Please do also think of all the people who play the game, not just allied 4v4 players.

This update is great, it has opened up tons of new possibilities and tuned down all kinds of OP nonsense. You should be glad that the game has become more level. Not complaining that your favourite OP toys got taken away.

Annnnnd, adieu!

+1
28 Apr 2017, 13:08 PM

Done, 10 automatches 4vs4 alone as Axis. I will keep all replays. Starting tomorrow.

I'm also open to launch as a team of 2 with you as allies in 4vs4 for 10 matches and then we do the same after with the Axis. We could also alternate side.

I got my own mumble server to talk also.

This experience, i sure will be beneficial for the both of us.

If you want to team just PM me. My time is UTC-05h00. I'm living in eastern Canada (Quebec)

Alright, deal

I'm in Russia, so timing could be tricky but let's have some games together. You can add me or give me yr name/ID and I'll add you.

First 3 games = easy allied win (many VPs to 0)

In games 2 and 3 I didn't even try, got about 60% of my allies' damage. Wanted to see if my team could win with half a teammate. They could. Axis OPopie.
29 Apr 2017, 07:56 AM

Good luck with aiming a smoke shot, FYI it isn't like Combat Blitz

I stand corrected. I did not fully understand how smoke operates on cromwells. I have a real hatred of brits as a faction and the way relic fucked this game with their design so I can at times be biased and uninformed.:facepalm:

My issue is more with the AEC than the cromwell. I am not advocating the removal of smoke, simply move it to vet 1 or 2. The Aec is almost impossible to kill when it arrives unless the brit player is a retard. The only reliable way I can see is pgren with schreck in a clown car or teller mines,thats it. The Aec's speed makes it hard to faust if microed properly and packs will only keep it away from a small portion of the map ( don't even get me started on infiltration commandos countering packs )

So why does it need smoke from the get go.

As to the argument that brits need something to compensate for their early weak game, well that is debatable. Granted brits have some early weaknesses but with the changes to AC and sniper I don't think they are as bad anymore. In fact, if brits camp 1/3 of the map and lay a mine or 2 then they can repell most attacks.

You realize that axis tanks get that smoke discharged ability in like 3/4 of their doctrines right? It's way faster than the smoke shell and "rewards bad play" much more.

Smoke is in 6 out of 21 doctrines. I would also point out that brit late game is much stronger than Ost so errors are far more fatal for ost than brits. It is easier to accuse your opponent of bad play when you have better tanks etc etc.
29 Apr 2017, 15:09 PM

Alright, deal

I'm in Russia, so timing could be tricky but let's have some games together. You can add me or give me yr name/ID and I'll add you.

In games 2 and 3 I didn't even try, got about 60% of my allies' damage. Wanted to see if my team could win with half a teammate. They could. Axis OPopie.

The only thing you've proven is your own incompetence in conducting simple research tasks.
29 Apr 2017, 15:47 PM

Permanently Banned

Alright, deal

Maybe problem with boring are coz you dont have hight ranks with allies, coz dont play with them ? :)
29 Apr 2017, 16:23 PM

I stand corrected. I did not fully understand how smoke operates on cromwells. I have a real hatred of brits as a faction and the way relic fucked this game with their design so I can at times be biased and uninformed.:facepalm:

My issue is more with the AEC than the cromwell. I am not advocating the removal of smoke, simply move it to vet 1 or 2. The Aec is almost impossible to kill when it arrives unless the brit player is a retard. The only reliable way I can see is pgren with schreck in a clown car or teller mines,thats it. The Aec's speed makes it hard to faust if microed properly and packs will only keep it away from a small portion of the map ( don't even get me started on infiltration commandos countering packs )

So why does it need smoke from the get go.

As to the argument that brits need something to compensate for their early weak game, well that is debatable. Granted brits have some early weaknesses but with the changes to AC and sniper I don't think they are as bad anymore. In fact, if brits camp 1/3 of the map and lay a mine or 2 then they can repell most attacks.

Smoke is in 6 out of 21 doctrines. I would also point out that brit late game is much stronger than Ost so errors are far more fatal for ost than brits. It is easier to accuse your opponent of bad play when you have better tanks etc etc.

Yeah smoke isn't in that many doctrines, I stand corrected. But some of those six are very meta doctrines, and presents the same problem you are angry about on AECs, but on tigers and panthers too. The AEC's pathing and armor are godawful though, so AP rounds shred it and it can't manuever effectively in urban and forest maps (or other areas with lots of objects). There's other problems with the AEC, but you are right; it is pretty hard to kill as ost. I think one of brit's biggest weaknesses in early game is lack of indirect fire and counters for the ost mortar, so that's pretty abusable on another note, especialy since AEC sucks balls against infantry now.
29 Apr 2017, 16:43 PM

Maybe problem with boring are coz you dont have hight ranks with allies, coz dont play with them ? :)

That's exactly why I put "boring". No reason for anyone to watch such simple games.

What did you think, I was talking about allies? Not everyone is a faction-fanboy troll like you :)
29 Apr 2017, 16:45 PM

The only thing you've proven is your own incompetence in conducting simple research tasks.

Check the above conversation - agreement made to both I and Voltardark play 10 games as opposite faction.

"research tasks" were never mentioned. You're showing your own incompetence at "READING" and "CHECKING THE CONVERSATION BEFORE MAKING DUMB COMMENTS"

You wanna do research tasks, go get a job in science. This is a forum about a game, we're just having fun. Relax, man. Research tasks, lol.
29 Apr 2017, 17:09 PM

Permanently Banned

That's exactly why I put "boring". No reason for anyone to watch such simple games.

What did you think, I was talking about allies? Not everyone is a faction-fanboy troll like you :)

Nobody dont proof that allies are EZ mode with unranked games, proof it in this way just talk that you are hypocrit or stupid :).
If you link my playercard, you see many games with all factions. Its fan when somobody who play with one side, try to blame me like fanboy.
If you dont see different with trolls post nad balance post, maybe all balance post here in ORG are trols ?
29 Apr 2017, 17:32 PM

Check the above conversation - agreement made to both I and Voltardark play 10 games as opposite faction.

"research tasks" were never mentioned. You're showing your own incompetence at "READING" and "CHECKING THE CONVERSATION BEFORE MAKING DUMB COMMENTS"

You wanna do research tasks, go get a job in science. This is a forum about a game, we're just having fun. Relax, man. Research tasks, lol.

First of all: Placement games which you have done are completely different from the normal automatch with ranks. It's the reason why I hate playing with new teams because our opponents will usually be utter rubbish when playing in 4p at for the first 10 matches.
I also took a quick look at the ranks of your opponents and teammates. The differences were enormous in your favour.

You used those 3 matches to "prove" that axis are not OP. Conducting experiments and analyzing the data to deliver proof for an argument is called "research".
29 Apr 2017, 19:59 PM

First of all: Placement games which you have done are completely different from the normal automatch with ranks. It's the reason why I hate playing with new teams because our opponents will usually be utter rubbish when playing in 4p at for the first 10 matches.
I also took a quick look at the ranks of your opponents and teammates. The differences were enormous in our favour.

You used those 3 matches to "prove" that axis are not OP. Conducting experiments and analyzing the data to deliver proof for an argument is called "research".

He folks just relax, Me and Bulgakov are just trying to check some aspects of the game from a different perpective. And trying having fun doing it.

You should joint us to understand.

I did forget about the 10 placement matches..., maybe we will try do some more if the heart is there.

29 Apr 2017, 20:02 PM

Alright, deal

No luck for me, i tried to play alone in 4vs4 Axis Random, but after twice waiting 10-15 min for a game i quit. (4000 players were in game). Will try again.

No real opponents in this one, but now i'm ranked as Ost.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★