Login

russian armor

April 25th Update

27 Apr 2017, 12:42 PM

Hmm. I make threads about unbalanced and Op shit. And..whats comes?

The Team decided that its true.

examples?
- I said that the commander upgrade from brits is totally OP ...u get such a huge improvement from this commander...for only 25 ammo. >>>changed
- I said that the double mg on USF is totally op... >>changed
- i said that the salvage from brits commander is totally op >>> changed
- i said that the arti cover from brits commander is totally op >>> changed
- i said that the maxim is totally unbalanced >>> changed
- i said that the axis squad need a bigger formation size/ models clumb to much >>> changed

more and more and more...

for all of this i made a tread/ long post / repeatings...

and we got the fixes for that.

nice, right?

So your saying that it's cause of you that the larger team formats are in such a bad shape ?
27 Apr 2017, 13:04 PM

So your saying that it's cause of you that the larger team formats are in such a bad shape ?

Troll.

It means that im not a cry baby without brain....maybe i cry if somethin is really op and has to nerf...and so..they nerfed/ changed the things i cried after.

and they will nerded LM too..where i made a poll about this Op shit unit, which give no time to react. mabe the heard it ..and now it will be nerfed.
27 Apr 2017, 13:16 PM

you forgot the part where comet has superior vet,and is got tier against infy and support weapons which pnather doesn't so considering that comet > pnather.....please stop the dozens of you allied fanboys which keep whining the most in forums have made the game unbalanced in first place

A34 'Comet' Cruiser Tank

1 Fires White Phosphorus instead of normal smoke

2 +35% Weapon rotation speed , +30% accuracy

3 +30% Speed, Crew will attack nearby targets with their grenades by default, +20% Acceleration

OKW Panther PzKpfw V 'Medium' Tank

1 Unlocks the 'Combat Blitz' ability

2 +10% armour, +20% health, +40% weapon rotation speed

3 -30% reload, +20% rotation speed, +30% ac/de-celeration

4 +10% range -25% scatter

5 +25% accuracy on the move, +11 sight radius

Wehrmacht Panther PzKpfw V Medium Tank

1 Unlocks the 'Blitzkrieg' ability

2 +10% armour +20% health, +40% weapon rotation speed

3 -30% reload, +20% rotation speed, +10% ac/de-celebration

The Panther gets just as good veterancy bonuses they just favour the antitank role instead of the infantry role. Accuracy doesn't help a comet much against a panther without a penetration bonus, it just makes it more effective killing infantry.
27 Apr 2017, 13:18 PM

Troll.

It means that im not a cry baby without brain....maybe i cry if somethin is really op and has to nerf...and so..they nerfed/ changed the things i cried after.

and they will nerded LM too..where i made a poll about this Op shit unit, which give no time to react. mabe the heard it ..and now it will be nerfed.

Sorry if i offend you.

But your lobby's power is a lot more powerful then mine !!!! it's OP, nerf yourself.

:)

27 Apr 2017, 13:44 PM

Real question here.
Is there ever going to be a nerf for the MG42? This unit is clearly overperforming but since this board is practically an axis fanboy nest, nobody talks much about its performance.

So when is this thing gonna get the nerf ?
27 Apr 2017, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2017, 13:44 PMCresc
Real question here.
Is there ever going to be a nerf for the MG42? This unit is clearly overperforming but since this board is practically an axis fanboy nest, nobody talks much about its performance.

So when is this thing gonna get the nerf ?

27 Apr 2017, 14:34 PM

With this patch, Brits are going to be useless. Because they have no direction at the moment. Alot of nerfs, some of which were needed, but nothing compensated for to provide a solid faction.

I'd also like to see the ridiculous cover bonus/penalty for Tommies gone... so many maps and situations make it massively in favour of the tommies or massively against the favour of the Tommies... It's fine for flavour units like Ostruppen, but mainline inf? Not really.

You can't always pick and choose engagements, when certain strategic points need to be taken.

I think Tommies would be worse than Conscripts with this change.
27 Apr 2017, 15:17 PM

But the MG42 is OP, why not ? It's a blatant fact, for no more than 260mp you get a non-doctrinal DSHK from tier 0 that can even pen light vehicles for ONLY 15 ammunition.

Now the maxim is getting trashed every single patch, I've never seen any use of the USF hmg either.

So when are you going to nerf Vickers and MG42?

27 Apr 2017, 15:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2017, 15:17 PMCresc
But the MG42 is OP, why not ? It's a blatant fact, for no more than 260mp you get a non-doctrinal DSHK from tier 0 that can even pen light vehicles for ONLY 15 ammunition.

Now the maxim is getting trashed every single patch, I've never seen any use of the USF hmg either.

Oh lordy...

The Dushka is superior to the MG42. Faster setup time, can still be used as old Maxim was with a-move and insta-suppress.

C'mon man...

27 Apr 2017, 15:33 PM

You've been complaining about larger team formats since forever, despite myriad changes and despite recent allied hegemony. I'd say it's more your perception of the game that's in bad shape.
27 Apr 2017, 16:25 PM

Another quality post from you - I guess you're talking about Volks?

Damn you stole the words right out of my mouth.
27 Apr 2017, 16:29 PM

I really cannot see why smoke is necessary at vet 0. In my experience it rewards bad play,
ie overextending, not planting defensive mines, not supporting cromwell with at guns. So often I see brits yolo around with AEC (expect same from cromwells soon), drive straight into pack wall etc and then shit themselves, pop smoke and piss off back to safely.

IMHO brits need to screw up to loose AEC or cromwell when they first hit field and smoke is now an added safeguard.

Although, i do find lag being a crucial factor too on many occasions.

You realize that axis tanks get that smoke discharged ability in like 3/4 of their doctrines right? It's way faster than the smoke shell and "rewards bad play" much more.
27 Apr 2017, 16:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Apr 2017, 15:17 PMCresc

Why does vickers need a nerf? It takes like 5 hours to suppress something. It does have that ridiculous sniper range in garrisons tho, but that's only in garrisons. Mg42 suppresses in 1 burst at any range tho. If it is was just ost, that'd be fine, but in team games they often get backed up by volks and sturms. Another example of how discrepancies between 1v1s and team games really fuck things up.
27 Apr 2017, 17:05 PM

You've been complaining about larger team formats since forever, despite myriad changes and despite recent allied hegemony. I'd say it's more your perception of the game that's in bad shape.

Please could you start reading my posts from the first one which should be around 4 years ago, and you will see that i still focus on the same points.

Balanced enough to be fun in all formats.

You comments clearly show that you are more centered on yourself then on the well being of the game.
It's that kind of selfish behavior that had slowdown the balancing process.

You must think of all people who play the game not only you.

So could you refrain from commenting my posts if you don't have anything constructive to say.

That would be very welcome.

Thanks.

27 Apr 2017, 17:34 PM

why u nerf Crossfire_coh2 :(
27 Apr 2017, 17:36 PM

Please could you start reading my posts from the first one which should be around 4 years ago, and you will see that i still focus on the same points.

Balanced enough to be fun in all formats.

You comments clearly show that you are more centered on yourself then on the well being of the game.
It's that kind of selfish behavior that had slowdown the balancing process.

You must think of all people who play the game not only you.

So could you refrain from commenting my posts if you don't have anything constructive to say.

That would be very welcome.

Thanks.

Double post,plz remove. thx.

"more centered on yourself then on the well being of the game"
That's the pot calling the kettle black :clap::clap::clap:

1000+ posts you've made all about how UP the allies are and how OP the Axis is.

And dude, really, you spat your dummy out recently and trounced off "leaving the game". Like Miley Cyrus and Madonna claimed before Trump got elected. And just like them, you're still around. What kind of person does that, I dunno... I'd be too ashamed after throwing a tantrum in front of everyone like that.

Please do also think of all the people who play the game, not just allied 4v4 players.

This update is great, it has opened up tons of new possibilities and tuned down all kinds of OP nonsense. You should be glad that the game has become more level. Not complaining that your favourite OP toys got taken away.

Annnnnd, adieu!
27 Apr 2017, 17:56 PM

"more centered on yourself then on the well being of the game"
That's the pot calling the kettle black :clap::clap::clap:

1000+ posts you've made all about how UP the allies are and how OP the Axis is.

And dude, really, you spat your dummy out recently and trounced off "leaving the game". Like Miley Cyrus and Madonna claimed before Trump got elected. And just like them, you're still around. What kind of person does that, I dunno... I'd be too ashamed after throwing a tantrum in front of everyone like that.

Please do also think of all the people who play the game, not just allied 4v4 players.

This update is great, it has opened up tons of new possibilities and tuned down all kinds of OP nonsense. You should be glad that the game has become more level. Not complaining that your favourite OP toys got taken away.

Annnnnd, adieu!

Stay blind if you like it.
27 Apr 2017, 18:10 PM

Blind to what exactly?

Blind to the fact that most of the forum agrees with these changes? Blind to the fact that people with a whole lot more insight into the game than you made these changes?

Blind to what exactly? Blind to allies being stupidly strong for a long long time?

You're mad because the allies lost their big derptastic OP nonsense. Now you can't win playing 1-handed anymore and you can't take it. So you cry, moan and "quit" the game.

Expert term of unbiased players made those changes. So what does that make you? What we always knew; super-biased allied fanboy.
27 Apr 2017, 18:14 PM

Irony is strong with you

I'll drink on that

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak