Login

russian armor

Wehr is screwed this patch

19 May 2017, 16:06 PM

He is totally right! Wehrmacht is very weak. And you with your statistics became very tiresome as though this game only for you. Average player undergo very difficulty playing against allies.

Try OKW with 6 pop cap panzerfussilier spam Kappa
19 May 2017, 16:39 PM

OH. I find okay. But vs soviets light vehicles are useless.

The problem is how OH is supposed to be support weapon oriented, good luck with landmattress, sim city, calliope, katusha..
19 May 2017, 18:17 PM

OH. I find okay. But vs soviets light vehicles are useless.

The problem is how OH is supposed to be support weapon oriented, good luck with landmattress, sim city, calliope, katusha..

222 is useless vs current soviet dhsk and penal with ptrs meta. It shines vs UKF and USF though.
19 May 2017, 18:58 PM

I really wish the factions weren't so rock paper scissors with each other.

The rock paper scissors sentiment should be the infantry, mortars and mgs, not overall faction design.
19 May 2017, 19:15 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

When I read the OP, I could hear the screams of the infantry being a-moved into the enemy. If the MG42 suppression radius isn't large enough for you to pin a squad, I don't know what to say. If your mortar gets overrun by infantry, maybe it was in the wrong place. You gotta play with intent and you gotta outwit the guy sitting by his computer somwhere in the world.
19 May 2017, 20:04 PM

I really wish the factions weren't so rock paper scissors with each other.

The rock paper scissors sentiment should be the infantry, mortars and mgs, not overall faction design.

A very good point. A very dangerous point too, you will be attacked for this Kappa
19 May 2017, 21:12 PM
Patrion 14

He is totally right! Wehrmacht is very weak. And you with your statistics became very tiresome as though this game only for you. Average player undergo very difficulty playing against allies.

If one beliefs that the coh2chart statistics are indicative of how successful a player of a certain rank with a certain faction is one has to conclude that, no matter the mode, lower rank players are more successful with axis than they are with allies. The win rate gap at 500+ (I assume that you mean 500+ by average player) ranks is rather significant and is true for both random and fixed teams.

Regardless of the statistics, there was no change in the last patch that made Ostheer weaker or buffed any allied units, which puts the entire premise of the thread into question.

You can find the latest patch notes here: https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/67/coh-2-changelog/p5
19 May 2017, 23:00 PM

Conscripts needs a buff and 222 car.Basically stuart, and AEC are very good at killing axis light tanks/light "armored"vehicles.But right now axis are ok.I don't find at all wehrmacht weak than in the past.
19 May 2017, 23:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2017, 05:06 AMGrumpy

Check COH2 charts and statistics for 2v2. Axis has a 20% higher win rate than allies in arranged teams, and up to a 14% higher win rate in random teams. This is probably the most unbalanced that the game has been in years, and it is in favor of Ost.

Maybe try posting a replay and asking for help in the strategy section?

Thats the tricky thing of statistics: Is Ost the reason that axis are stronger in arranged teams or is it rather OKW? I tend to think it is the latter, since you either see double OKW or more likely Ost/OKW, but nearly never double Ost.
20 May 2017, 00:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 May 2017, 23:47 PMGarrett

Thats the tricky thing of statistics: Is Ost the reason that axis are stronger in arranged teams or is it rather OKW? I tend to think it is the latter, since you either see double OKW or more likely Ost/OKW, but nearly never double Ost.

Yeah it's probably okw. It seems that there is a lot more use of okw than ost. However, it's worth noting that they have incredible synergy with one another, as they cover pretty much all of each other's weaknesses. Ost has great team weapons, giving access to early game suppression and indirect fire, okw has durable and high damage infantry, and arguably the best late game around, which gets supported and sped by ostheer caches.
20 May 2017, 01:22 AM

Yeah it's probably okw. It seems that there is a lot more use of okw than ost. However, it's worth noting that they have incredible synergy with one another, as they cover pretty much all of each other's weaknesses. Ost has great team weapons, giving access to early game suppression and indirect fire, okw has durable and high damage infantry, and arguably the best late game around, which gets supported and sped by ostheer caches.

That's true, that's why I prefer to play the Ost-OKW combo rather than double OKW mostly. However, you should remember that there are only 2 axis factions who are facing 3 allied factions. So without this synergy, the balance would probably completely broken...
20 May 2017, 03:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2017, 01:22 AMGarrett

That's true, that's why I prefer to play the Ost-OKW combo rather than double OKW mostly. However, you should remember that there are only 2 axis factions who are facing 3 allied factions. So without this synergy, the balance would probably completely broken...

Yeah I'm not saying it's op or anything. Rifles backed up by machine guns or assaulting alongside comets are pretty scary too. Just that it's worth noting that it may be impossible to distinguish which axis faction is causing the higher win rates. IMO it's probably okw, but that can't be totally confirmed due to faction synergy.
20 May 2017, 12:45 PM

Yeah I'm not saying it's op or anything. Rifles backed up by machine guns or assaulting alongside comets are pretty scary too. Just that it's worth noting that it may be impossible to distinguish which axis faction is causing the higher win rates. IMO it's probably okw, but that can't be totally confirmed due to faction synergy.

You are right, that's the point I was making, because the other guy was using the statistics to point at Wehr being OP or at least too good. The problem is that we don't know what exactly is the reason why arranged axis teams win more often in 2v2s, might be OKW, might be the synergy, who knows...
20 May 2017, 14:11 PM

Well I couldn't double BAR or M1919A6s the last time I played USF, and that was Friday I believe.

Double M1919A6's were taken out in the last big patch as where M1919A6's and bar combo's but double bar is still a thing.
20 May 2017, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2017, 12:45 PMGarrett

You are right, that's the point I was making, because the other guy was using the statistics to point at Wehr being OP or at least too good. The problem is that we don't know what exactly is the reason why arranged axis teams win more often in 2v2s, might be OKW, might be the synergy, who knows...

Exactly my thoughts.
22 May 2017, 18:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2017, 14:11 PMCon!

Double M1919A6's were taken out in the last big patch as where M1919A6's and bar combo's but double bar is still a thing.

This was a long time ago.

I can't play the game anymore since it refuses to update since the last patch.

But I had a message saying I couldn't equip something double, thought it was the BARs.
24 May 2017, 22:01 PM

Sounds like you have had a bad run but blaming the faction isn't going to improve you as a player. Take ownership of your losses.

Dude, thats easier said than done...
When you are steaming because of such consecutive losses its a little hard to step aside and scrutinise your build orders and strategy.
Let him vent a bit

"git gud m8"

There is a special place in purgatory for people like you.

Nevertheless, the OP seems to be unaware of how ELO and asking for advice works.

This is posted in balance, not replays.
As for ELO, why is this STILL a thing 3 years later?
24 May 2017, 23:31 PM

Same crap from same wehr whiny players.

25 May 2017, 00:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 May 2017, 12:45 PMGarrett

Lmao we know exactly why!! or at least i do

#1 OKW vet 5 bullshit that only worked the way they were originally designed. Since then from all the tears they now have full income still do not pay enough side tech as allies, any weakness the faction ever had were patched in (pz4, incendiary grenades, mg34, volk wep upgrades that should take away far distance dmg for near distance dmg but actually do the opposite and slightly increase far dmg). The fact that they still have salvage but benefit from ost fuel caches. Mostly vet 4 and 5 infantry 30 mins into the game that can stand on cap and literally ignore anything other heavy artillery. That no allied infantry can from then on fight anymore bar maybe vet3 paratroopers with 1919 or vet3 rangers with 3xbars. Also adds to there infantry having hardly any mp bleed why your mp bleed continues to go up do to other late game units etc.

#2 Super tank destoryers ele and jagdt that only require one on a 2v2 team to completely take away the other teams armor capability, why having almost zero downfall being in great doctrines as well as not only do they get super range, armor, hp, and have plenty of speed to stay out of danger when they have that much range. Idc about the cost all of those things FAR out way there benefits and capabilitys.

#3 sturm tiger, what do you really need to say, can one shot pershing and comet, as well anything else in the nuclear bomb target area while doing it from FOW. So power full just knowing its even on the field somewhere completely changes the game even when its only fired once vs tanks and infnatry. Also super hp, armor.

#4 The fact they above and the KT can be called in more the once (this is why TA remains balanced). If you make a huge play and actually take out one of the above, another one is on the field 2 minutes later. They have all the tools necessary with out super tanks like allies for a one time call in to be fine.

#5 Ost callins over preforming, Stuka nuclear bomb ninja buffed when they nerfed CAS, no flares, glitchy sound at times, even tho it cant be used in base now aoe is way to huge on immediate retreat your probably still fucked. 1v1 maybe more balanced but 2v2 a lot more is going on. At least give it a damn plane that can be shot down? CAS loiter, Often times chases targets way out of the target area, target area in general is huge, can engine dmg and crit vehicles as well. I think of it as autowin tank battles for ost, even when you make a big play or they just fuck up and you take out there tanks while your tanks are retreating its going off and kills them all before they can escape.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★