Login

russian armor

A question about grenades

21 Apr 2017, 16:04 PM

Is it possible to make a grenade ability that only makes 2 members of the casting squad_unit to throw grenades? So that means 1 cast = 2 grenades thrown. The issue I'm facing is that there's not much options I can find other than one_entity, squad, or all_entities in the casting option.

Actually, I could just make 2 separate entity_types and give the other type the grenade ability, then make the ability cast on all_entities to make the entity_type throw the grenades, but if done this way -> then the squad will lose the ability to throw grenades if the 2 members (with the different entity_type) die. I've tried making a workaround with slot_items, but they aren't working or I'm not doing it right.

Has anyone achieved the 1 entity_type version? Please assist me if you know how to help.
21 Apr 2017, 16:30 PM
Modmaker Badge

Couldn't you add two actions to the ability that both have one entity throw one grenade?
22 Apr 2017, 07:03 AM

Couldn't you add two actions to the ability that both have one entity throw one grenade?

No, because it doesn't work. I tried it myself by adding the same action 2 times that makes an entity throw grenade. At the end the ability casting type just overrides everything.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • Soviets flag Andres-TC
  • Oberkommando West flag Tobis
uploaded by Tobis

Board Info

129 users are online: 11 members and 118 guests
Siphon X., Ægion, AceOfTitanium, Sturmpanther, |GB| The Hooligan486, Vipper, wuff, FaHu, MajorBloodnok, A_E, devlish
195 posts in the last 24h
1515 posts in the last week
7270 posts in the last month
Registered members: 18313
Welcome our newest member, Captain Telion
Most online: 775 users on 26 Oct 2014, 01:01 AM