Login

russian armor

Brummbar

22 Apr 2017, 19:08 PM

Ooh imma have to try out armor company then.

Close to mid range it's pretty spot on like the Brummbar. At long and max range it's less reliable.
22 Apr 2017, 19:33 PM

It should be doctrinal and put on a cmdr + tier4. A way to good unit to be non doctrinal. It can even have smoke. This alone can win match. All formats.
22 Apr 2017, 20:51 PM

It should be doctrinal and put on a cmdr + tier4. A way to good unit to be non doctrinal. It can even have smoke. This alone can win match. All formats.

Mmm I wouldn't go that far. I think that's bias talking. Ost t4 is still really hard to reach on its own and it's not really a heavy tank.
22 Apr 2017, 22:05 PM

Still better then a Sherman...Soviet have none...Brits have one...
22 Apr 2017, 22:13 PM

Brummbar is awesome u can easliy get 30+ kills in 4vs4 mode thats for sure but meantime buldozer cry in corner, i dont get it why so many doctrinal usf untis like buldozer or greyhound are useless... buff them so maybe people will dont cry about op commanders caliope or pershing but franky not op but only playable
22 Apr 2017, 23:22 PM

Doctrinal? A bit much.

"This alone can win match. All formats."

Wrong. It needs a lot of support and it's hard to get both it and a panther. By the time you've managed that, the allies have a ton of mediums.

You should play Axis. I mean, you threw a tantrum and claimed to quit the game but since you have decided not to keep you word, may as well play Axis, see how wrong you are.
23 Apr 2017, 09:23 AM

lol. What is next ? Ostheer T4 building should be doctrinal ? Ostheer Panther should be doctrinal ? For once, just play a 1v1 as Ostheer and try to get Tier 4. Holla back at ya boy when you realized it isn´t viable.
23 Apr 2017, 11:00 AM

I would say it´s balanced as it is. It is perfect for lockign down VPs. No infantry squad is going to be able to cap versus its AI power. The downside is that it arrives at a point where your major concern usually is Cromwells, Comets, Lend lease Shermans etc. Thus it requires a Pak wall and/or tank support to be really viable. And if you are getting to the point that you can invest 150 fuel into a pure AI vehicle - without lacking in the AT department - usually means you have outplayed the opponent anyway.
23 Apr 2017, 18:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Apr 2017, 11:00 AMButcher
I would say it´s balanced as it is. It is perfect for lockign down VPs. No infantry squad is going to be able to cap versus its AI power. The downside is that it arrives at a point where your major concern usually is Cromwells, Comets, Lend lease Shermans etc. Thus it requires a Pak wall and/or tank support to be really viable. And if you are getting to the point that you can invest 150 fuel into a pure AI vehicle - without lacking in the AT department - usually means you have outplayed the opponent anyway.

Lol this was never even a balance thread voltardark just brought it up out of nowhere.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 55
unknown 4
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak