Login

russian armor

Can we add on USF to upgrade the sherman 76 mm gun

8 Mar 2017, 17:16 PM

SO if relic wont give the USF sherman 76 mm gun non commander which they wont i will have to make a mod to add it can someone put it in the winter ballance or just help me make one mod
10 Mar 2017, 01:04 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The Sherman tanks with the 75mm and 76mm cannons are two entirely different models, so making an upgrade that turns one into the other is not possible. The 75mm and 105mm guns are on the same model, though.
10 Mar 2017, 01:50 AM

I would like if they should give a commander an ability to improvise armor on Shermans with reinforced sanbags. And it should make 1-2 panzerfausts not snare and do small damage. Would be very cool imo. maybe in the heavy cav or mech company.
19 Mar 2017, 15:32 PM

If you don't want to wait for it to be added (if at all) to the winter one, you can make a win condition that holds unique cloned data of the Sherman 76 as a call in ability that is always visible. And being a win condition you could still use the winter balance mod.
19 Mar 2017, 16:14 PM

If you don't want to wait for it to be added (if at all) to the winter one, you can make a win condition that holds unique cloned data of the Sherman 76 as a call in ability that is always visible. And being a win condition you could still use the winter balance mod.
ok but how can i make it and now i gave up on USF cuz i tried riflmen vs infrantry section 3 times and infrantry section won all of them and i started play soviets
19 Mar 2017, 17:15 PM

and if oyu can ask someone to add it then i will be back at USF
19 Mar 2017, 17:51 PM

and if oyu can ask someone to add it then i will be back at USF

So are you talken about the "Easy 8" from the AEF Commander?
19 Mar 2017, 18:20 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

So are you talken about the "Easy 8" from the AEF Commander?

The 76mm model is the Soviet's M4C and Campaign's Sherman 76mm. The model is similar to the E8 but it does not have a muzzle break.
19 Mar 2017, 19:08 PM

The 76mm model is the Soviet's M4C and Campaign's Sherman 76mm. The model is similar to the E8 but it does not have a muzzle break.
the soviet sherman is the same as the americans but the name is cut off
19 Mar 2017, 19:40 PM

does it had same stats as E8 ?

i'm afraid that we going to have Allied P4 for 110 fuel
19 Mar 2017, 20:05 PM

@mondeogaming1 you are stubborn with this 76mm sherman
19 Mar 2017, 20:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2017, 20:05 PMStark
@mondeogaming1 you are stubborn with this 76mm sherman
i am not stuborn with the sherman 76 mm gun i only want to make better ballance and as i can tell you havent played USF this days or you are an Axis fan
19 Mar 2017, 20:52 PM

does it had same stats as E8 ?

i'm afraid that we going to have Allied P4 for 110 fuel
well if you read USF description it says they are pushiing. with their best medium tank
19 Mar 2017, 21:47 PM

i am not stuborn with the sherman 76 mm gun i only want to make better ballance and as i can tell you havent played USF this days or you are an Axis fan

Love guys like you. You think know better and everyone else are wrong and you make 15posts per min to prove it. Kid, use your brain for a while. You want to simple upgrade which makes sherman superior vs any axis tank (if we count panther to heavies) and for magic price 110 fuel per unit. Without meansioning that 76mm is too similar to e8s, just too similar.

I;m not saying 76mm wouldn't help diversity, actually it would make USF more interesting faction BUT this CANNOT overlap with e8. That;s how faction and game is design, things cannot overlap period. you will get my support if you think for something more creative than a usual upgrade
19 Mar 2017, 22:07 PM

yup i've have read that Sherman bulletine "Sherman had been out class P4"

but there is balanced we need to consider here
19 Mar 2017, 22:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Mar 2017, 21:47 PMStark

Love guys like you. You think know better and everyone else are wrong and you make 15posts per min to prove it. Kid, use your brain for a while. You want to simple upgrade which makes sherman superior vs any axis tank (if we count panther to heavies) and for magic price 110 fuel per unit. Without meansioning that 76mm is too similar to e8s, just too similar.

I;m not saying 76mm wouldn't help diversity, actually it would make USF more interesting faction BUT this CANNOT overlap with e8. That;s how faction and game is design, things cannot overlap period. you will get my support if you think for something more creative than a usual upgrade
yes i agree with you but just to know that i made two topics cuz i couldnt find it at the start and i made a second topic but then i realized i made two and ok USF tanks should be bad cuz of good infrantry BUT when i put infranty section vs riflemen behind sandbags infrantry section wins with 5-4 men and USF doesnt even have a sniper nice combined arms
19 Mar 2017, 22:15 PM

yup i've have read that Sherman bulletine "Sherman had been out class P4"

but there is balanced we need to consider here
tahts right USF is not good even at infrantry for exable infrantry section overwelms riflemen at yellowe and green cover and they win i tested it a lot of times and they win with 4-5 men
19 Mar 2017, 22:25 PM

yup i do agree about IS being too good with or without cover the only non doc inf that can fight vet inf without vet without weapons upgrade. my suggest is make them a bit more weak without cover but being good at support faction like great armor which they are the best right now or greater arty like in vCOH

and sometime SVT does it job better than M1 garand bother me aswell

about sherman i think it is best to always go for AP round till you get jackson for cover or at least 2 zook to cover their flank or eiter go scott which is cheap then jackson

or if you need strong medium tank like P4 that can bleed mp as much as it can and reverse to repair anytime let AT gun or zook doing their AT job then, go for Easy 8

Len lease is knew for abuse doc but USF dont have cheap E8 doesn't mean it's bad right :romeoHairDay:
19 Mar 2017, 22:34 PM

yup i do agree about IS being too good with or without cover the only non doc inf that can fight vet inf without vet without weapons upgrade. my suggest is make them a bit more weak without cover but being good at support faction like great armor which they are the best right now or greater arty like in vCOH

and sometime SVT does it job better than M1 garand bother me aswell

about sherman i think it is best to always go for AP round till you get jackson for cover or at least 2 zook to cover their flank or eiter go scott which is cheap then jackson

or if you need strong medium tank like P4 that can bleed mp as much as it can and reverse to repair anytime let AT gun or zook doing their AT job then, go for Easy 8

Len lease is knew for abuse doc but USF dont have cheap E8 doesn't mean it's bad right :romeoHairDay:
Yeah even if you take E8 you will lack everything for exable Heavy Arty defensive and regular mines and lack of heavy infranty AKA Rangers and jacksons suck so much cant even pen OKW P4 mid range
19 Mar 2017, 23:05 PM

I'm confused, is this a request for a small mod for the Sherman 76mm (Easy 8 Commander Call in Ability) or the OP just complaining about AEF?
Not trying to be sarcastic or mean or anything, just legitimately confused.
Also mentioned the Winter Balance, I'm guessing that is a mod already yes?
So that leaves only a win condition to edit in the "mod", but then he'd only be able to play with himself vs AI.

You can mod in a unique call in ability that just calls in the unit of choice with a Win Condition, thus allowing you to still use any mod (tuning pack)

Video Link here: Setting up a Win Condition
Navigate to time index 2:10.

Unless he has no idea how to mod at all, then I can't help you there other then make the mod for you and post it in Steam or some file sharing site.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 42
Germany 765
unknown 20
Germany 1
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L