Login

russian armor

What Bug/QOL fixes would you like to see in patch?

23 Feb 2017, 05:21 AM

The ISG shooting at buildings bug is still a thing =(

Also, I don't know if it's a bug or not maybe someone can fill me in, but I find when I have say two squads selected of the same type and I tell them to throw a grenade; one squad will move into range throw the nade and the second squad will just run up to the location when you targeted the nade... Really super annoying. I think I have seen it with Riffle and Tommys, but certainly I see it with Voks.
23 Feb 2017, 05:55 AM

I have a dream, that one day the Riflemen AT grenade will be as responsive as a Panzerfaust.
23 Feb 2017, 15:11 PM

I have a dream, that one day the Riflemen AT grenade will be as responsive as a Panzerfaust.

Think that has to do also with the minimum range which should be removed from all AT grenades (from most weapon possibly, Ostwind for instance )
23 Feb 2017, 15:17 PM

*watches thread intently*

23 Feb 2017, 16:40 PM

I might be wrong, but the OKW fence seems to take SO MUCH LONGER to put down, as compared to the others. Since it's not made of Wonder Woman's Magic Lace anymore, its build time could be increased.

Let me know if I'm wrong.
23 Feb 2017, 16:44 PM

Are mines still bugged? I had figured this was fixed but swear a Brit tank received no critical from my OKW mine the other day.
23 Feb 2017, 17:58 PM

Are mines still bugged? I had figured this was fixed but swear a Brit tank received no critical from my OKW mine the other day.

I know that suppression on mines is pretty bugged - seems like certain mines won't apply suppression properly. Teller Mines were supposedly "fixed" a while back but its possible the old "dud mines" still exist occasionally.
23 Feb 2017, 18:01 PM

I might be wrong, but the OKW fence seems to take SO MUCH LONGER to put down, as compared to the others. Since it's not made of Wonder Woman's Magic Lace anymore, its build time could be increased.

The build time does indeed take longer (justified previously because you couldn't cut it with Wire cutters and just cheese the hell out of people on certain maps). It might have more HP than normal wire but its kind of a moot point really since you don't really nuke wire with explosives all that often - bright side is that patch gives SPs their build time Vet sooner so your Vet 1 Pios can lay it down faster >.>
23 Feb 2017, 18:02 PM

Mine bugs (dud Teller/M8 mine) and suppression-free mines (Schu) have been fixed in WBP v1.9
23 Feb 2017, 18:06 PM

Mine bugs (dud Teller/M8 mine) and suppression-free mines (Schu) have been fixed in WBP v1.9

Thanks for all your hard work on the mod :thumb:
23 Feb 2017, 19:15 PM

I want to come to you and kiss your hand for everything you have done for this game. You´re awesome.
Your orange badge is truly deserved :sibHeart: :hansRNG:
23 Feb 2017, 19:19 PM

I want to come to you and kiss your hand for everything you have done for this game. You´re awesome.
Your orange badge is truly deserved :sibHeart: :hansRNG:

That wasn't us that fixed it. That was Nachocheese. He was just kind and proactive enough to contact us about how to fix this for WBP.
23 Feb 2017, 19:22 PM

That wasn't us that fixed it. That was Nachocheese. He was just kind and proactive enough to contact us about how to fix this for WBP.

But still all that work you´ve made. And all that patience you had working with this community
23 Feb 2017, 20:21 PM

But still all that work you´ve made. And all that patience you had working with this community

thanks hector for posting this post. i was gonna say this to. they did a great work. on of the best patch.

Mr smith had a enormous patience responding to people(cry babys) in this forum.

all this for free. wow what could u get more?
23 Feb 2017, 23:20 PM

Another thought that I had would be that it would be really nice if defensive structures (Bunkers, Fighting Positions, Tier 4 OKW Truck) would be able to manually retarget squads to optimize pinning and better punish blobbing. I know Miragefla was able to do this in his Mod for at least the OKW Truck so it's doable. It's just really annoying when a bazooka, shrek, or piat blobber can just frontally charge an MG bunker and take it out because AOE suppression hasn't kicked in and you can't re-target. :(

Apparently you can have either attack commands going to the occupants (garrisoned squad) or to the MG itself, but not both at the same time :(
24 Feb 2017, 00:41 AM

FLAMER ATTACK GROUND ON HOUSES

seriously, this needs to be fixed, It's the most annoying bug in the game right now.

Basically if you have vision on a enemy inside a garrison you can't attack ground it unless your unit have clear LoS to it. this means that you can't fire flamers over shotblockers or if you smoke a house you can't burn them inside.
28 Feb 2017, 17:49 PM

The build time does indeed take longer (justified previously because you couldn't cut it with Wire cutters and just cheese the hell out of people on certain maps). It might have more HP than normal wire but its kind of a moot point really since you don't really nuke wire with explosives all that often - bright side is that patch gives SPs their build time Vet sooner so your Vet 1 Pios can lay it down faster >.>

Well, I think that, if there isn't any functional difference between the wires, why make it take longer to build? Even with the vet1 rework, most games you see wires beeing laid in the beginning of the game, not in mid or endgame.

This isn't a super important issue, but I think it can at times be a little unfair, and can be easily amended.
2 Mar 2017, 19:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2017, 00:41 AMzerocoh
FLAMER ATTACK GROUND ON HOUSES

seriously, this needs to be fixed, It's the most annoying bug in the game right now.

Basically if you have vision on a enemy inside a garrison you can't attack ground it unless your unit have clear LoS to it. this means that you can't fire flamers over shotblockers or if you smoke a house you can't burn them inside.

I think you can work around the issue by targeting the ground just next to the building. The AoE gets the job done. Of course this is easier said than done when you have the wrong camera angle or there's smoke involved...
2 Mar 2017, 20:28 PM

Luchs and Hold fire. Apparently hold fire doesn't apply to the luch's co-ax mg making its cloak an it lame.
2 Mar 2017, 20:34 PM

OKW wire is still immune to light crush.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★