Login

russian armor

German massively underpowered

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
28 Jan 2017, 23:34 PM

Relic!!!

What's wrong? Every game as Allie I win.. (3v3/4v4) and often 2v2..

Look the new statistics and ask other players.
It is no joke.
I am just not able to show my Replays because I made this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=156776308

So, dont blame me.

The key to beat OKW away is to make 2 Katjushas, it will easily destroy Axis infantry + buildings.

And Strafbats can kill Obersoldaten too..Just run and kill.. ;)

Please change!

1) Nerf Strafbats
2) Nerf Maxim-Pin ability
3) etc....Just notice...The Thread..
29 Jan 2017, 00:11 AM

Lol. Was thinking the exact opposite. OKW is so laughably easy to win with, especially in team games. You just have to survive with like a third of the map (which any sod can do since youre pretty much fighting on your doorstep and enemy has to retreat 800m to their base) and start spamming tanks or heavy tanks, or even just obers and volks everywhere. Also, if you get wiped by katy, thats kinda sad.
29 Jan 2017, 01:13 AM

29 Jan 2017, 06:09 AM

Have you checked to make sure you or your team mates aren't just bad? 1 bad player in team games and it can result in a steamroll which in turn causes "X IS OP!" because you were unable to react to it thanks to a shitty team mate.

Allies can blob to greater effect than axis (Well ost at least but then OST has a good MG and mines to counter it...) that's the only problem.
29 Jan 2017, 06:24 AM

Try out 1v1 and you can see that they aren't that "massively" underperformed. The things that make them feels underperformed would be either call-ins cheese (Both sides have this, just that the Allies have more varieties) or in the case of larger team games, more effective indirect-fire weaponry (Due to smaller squad size of Axis infantries + more variety of options for Allies in indirect-fire). Basically, that's it, actually. Allies' blobs can be control by MGs, if only there weren't so many mortars and arties lying around.‎
29 Jan 2017, 07:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Jan 2017, 06:09 AMLatch
Have you checked to make sure you or your team mates aren't just bad? 1 bad player in team games and it can result in a steamroll which in turn causes "X IS OP!" because you were unable to react to it thanks to a shitty team mate.

Allies can blob to greater effect than axis (Well ost at least but then OST has a good MG and mines to counter it...) that's the only problem.

Volks blobs and pfus+sturmoffizier blobs could arguably be called more effective because they don't bleed as hard. Ost can't really blob that well. Enough lmg42s can be pretty stupidly overpowered against brits who don't have mortars or bofors though, but they bleed hard. Shitty teammates, ofc, totally suck.
29 Jan 2017, 09:50 AM

Another Maxim nerf?

Original.
29 Jan 2017, 11:18 AM

maxim's crew : WTF leave me alone
29 Jan 2017, 14:52 PM
Donator 11

I'll just say that whining on formus is not as OP as it was in the past :rolleyes:
29 Jan 2017, 18:11 PM

Dudes,

I win nearly everygame with my team in 4v4 / 3v3 without Teamspeak.

And when I play as Germans with my team, and I admit, that I did this not often with my team in the past, yeah we lose most times.

But I am not the only person who are saying this.

If u have a look on other threads, for example Winter Balance Patch 1.7 u will see similar posts.
Vaz
29 Jan 2017, 18:28 PM

The real reason you didn't upload a replay of your German play, is because you and your team are making giant mistakes and anyone here would tear you a new asshole for it and the lies. There is no technical problem or whatever was in that link. Putting a file on the internet in 2017 couldn't be easier. This is just a blatant and poor troll attempt.
29 Jan 2017, 18:34 PM

You do have a point. But they will be mostly addressed in the upcoming patch.

Regardless, I don't get the reason for this hysteric "collective dickery". The guy is just voicing his opinions, even if it's not structured well or that detailed.
29 Jan 2017, 18:56 PM

Try out 1v1 and you can see that they aren't that "massively" underperformed. The things that make them feels underperformed would be either call-ins cheese (Both sides have this, just that the Allies have more varieties) or in the case of larger team games, more effective indirect-fire weaponry (Due to smaller squad size of Axis infantries + more variety of options for Allies in indirect-fire). Basically, that's it, actually. Allies' blobs can be control by MGs, if only there weren't so many mortars and arties lying around.‎

Nope balanced allied blobs just walk over your supported MG. A rifle terminator squad deals with 2 enemy squads easily, you know its balanced and shit.
29 Jan 2017, 18:59 PM

You do have a point. But they will be mostly addressed in the upcoming patch.

Regardless, I don't get the reason for this hysteric "collective dickery". The guy is just voicing his opinions, even if it's not structured well or that detailed.

At this point are you really surprised that anyone calling for actual balance in this forum is being picked on by allied fanboys? They do not want balance, they want to keep the status quo that is easy wins for allies.
30 Jan 2017, 04:16 AM

Imagine this thread in Summer 2014 LOL

Kill me
Vaz
30 Jan 2017, 05:09 AM

I noticed the OP isn't calling for German buffs, even though the title says they are under-powered. Maybe it would have been better to say Allies overpowered.
30 Jan 2017, 17:33 PM

The balance isn't that bad. We ostheer have turbo mortar against Maxim. Strafniki is strong, but key buildings and poor AT make them manageable.
30 Jan 2017, 19:19 PM

The balance isn't that bad. We ostheer have turbo mortar against Maxim. Strafniki is strong, but key buildings and poor AT make them manageable.

Balance isn't that bad? What game do you play lol?
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS