Login

russian armor

Poll: The Land Matress

PAGES (7)down
31 Jan 2017, 16:43 PM

Well, I'm sorry, but thanks to this thread it's clear that ullumulu is biased as fuck, to the point of his bias interfering with straight numbers and facts. He proved his own thread irrelevant and now it's just something for me to occupy myself with while I'm bored in English class.
31 Jan 2017, 22:01 PM

Well, I'm sorry, but thanks to this thread it's clear that ullumulu is biased as fuck, to the point of his bias interfering with straight numbers and facts. He proved his own thread irrelevant and now it's just something for me to occupy myself with while I'm bored in English class.

well 68% people voted yes, guess we are all just a bunch of biased fucks yh
1 Feb 2017, 02:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2017, 22:01 PMAlphrum

Did you ever read ullumulu's posts? You should, they'll give a good laugh. Also, I'm sure that primarily axis players click on and vote on a poll titled "The Land Mattress". I'm not saying anyone who thinks land mattress should be changed is biased, I'm saying ullumulu is and that you have to take his opinion with a grain of salt. If you view his recent posts, literally almost all of them (I'm talking whole pages full) are complaining that anything the allies have from vickers to zis at gun is op or way better than the axis counterpart. A lot of his FACTS, hard, cold numbers, are incorrect to favor why axis is underpowered and all allied factions are all unreasonably overpowered. That's a far step up from believing land mattress is op.
Cig
1 Feb 2017, 02:23 AM

Of course LoopDloop defends allies lol. What a *&$*
1 Feb 2017, 02:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 05:33 AMCon!
where is the LM is UP option? Needs to be more consistent with its damage, sometimes it is a squad wiper other times it feels like it does nothing...

this, another thing that made me never use it again is the fact that it takes FOREVER to reload.

and if you are playing against anyone that have half a brain, they will immediately retreat or move away as soon as they hear the first rocket.

meanwhile stukas are insanely overpowered and nobody says anything...
1 Feb 2017, 07:52 AM

I was watching Dane's cast yesterday, Nosliw vs Donnie.

Donnie's Matress did literally nothing.
It just relies on lucky/unlycku rocet landing excatly on enemy, since scatter is so big.
1 Feb 2017, 08:09 AM

It just relies on lucky/unlycku rocet landing excatly on enemy, since scatter is so big.

I have watch Dane's casts often. 9/10 times the turbomattress seals the deal and wipes so fucking many 4 men squads and weapon teams that there is no coming back from it.
1 Feb 2017, 08:45 AM

Than pls look the King of the Hill replay from Hans as brit...he abuse it very hard and the opponent cant deal with this hard OP thing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpeCOH8nwW4

Edit: and in this game i seen the most strange RNG ever in games: he lost his command panther on ice trough a shell from a cromwells shell, which flight about the half map. WTF
1 Feb 2017, 17:22 PM

It wouldn't be .org if you guys were unbiased ;)
1 Feb 2017, 17:52 PM

Than pls look the King of the Hill replay from Hans as brit...he abuse it very hard and the opponent cant deal with this hard OP thing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpeCOH8nwW4

Edit: and in this game i seen the most strange RNG ever in games: he lost his command panther on ice trough a shell from a cromwells shell, which flight about the half map. WTF

What?

5 barrages:

I - 1 model killed
II - 0
III - 2 models killed (or 1 but then I barraged killed 2 - total 3 models after 3 barrages)
IV - 5 models killed (wipe)
V - 0 models killed.

Enlight me where is this abuse of matress here. 8 models killed in 5 barrages.
1 Feb 2017, 19:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jan 2017, 11:09 AMAradan
Every new day, new nerf allies topic? :facepalm:

Yeah, 'cos there's a problem.

Compare Ostheer and OKW infantry to brit and US infantry

Compare Ostheer and OKW offmaps to Brit offmaps. Brits' are a hundred times better.

Compare allied indirect fire to Axis indirect fire.

The allies are too strong. The stats show it, the tourney results show it. Wake up from your hardcore bias.
1 Feb 2017, 20:02 PM

Yeah, 'cos there's a problem.

Compare Ostheer and OKW infantry to brit and US infantry

Compare Ostheer and OKW offmaps to Brit offmaps. Brits' are a hundred times better.

Compare allied indirect fire to Axis indirect fire.

The allies are too strong. The stats show it, the tourney results show it. Wake up from your hardcore bias.

One more time. ullulumu have one LM nerf topic. But next day start another one. Poll is about nothing. Too mutch biased users. A lot people play only axis/allies and how they will vote? ;)

I feel while playing, that enemies have everything better. But after I switch side, the feeling is the same.
It goes to identify strengths and weaknesses all units and adapt.
4 Feb 2017, 02:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Feb 2017, 20:02 PMAradan

One more time. ullulumu have one LM nerf topic. But next day start another one. Poll is about nothing. Too mutch biased users. A lot people play only axis/allies and how they will vote? ;)

I feel while playing, that enemies have everything better. But after I switch side, the feeling is the same.
It goes to identify strengths and weaknesses all units and adapt.

Yeah I couldn't agree more actually. I've been playing more okw and ost because I want to see the other side too, and I do notice myself thinking "that's so unfair" sometimes, but when I switch back, I think the same thing about axis forces.
2 Mar 2017, 16:08 PM

What I would like to know is why this game breaking utterly broken unit not in the balance patch?
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS