Login

russian armor

Poll: The Land Matress

PAGES (7)down
26 Jan 2017, 21:18 PM

Ullu, I'm sorry but you're full of biased shit. First, panzerwerfer took 8 seconds, now you change it to 6, lamdmattress took 2, now you change it to 2.82 (which is still off), now panzerwerfer takes 3x longer than landmatress, but 6 is not three times 2.82 (sorry to say, but you need to check your basic math). You would have to make a Herculean effort to get your squad even hit by the first rocket in a landmatrress barrage, let alone wiped by it, and I'm pretty sure all rockets fired by rocket arty are pretty much samey in terms of damage and aoe (someone correct me with statistics if I'm wrong). One of your big bitching points earlier in the thread was that the radius was so big and now you say that it's not that much bigger than other rocket launchers. All your arguments are falling on their stupid faces man.

Footnote: in my testing yesterday I discovered that I was wrong about the land mattress barrage range being shorter. I think it's pretty much the same as the panzerwerfer.

i said

NEARLY

..if u calc with 2sec...and with 6sec..it gives 3xtimes more to react.

u have not one single argument which is not a lie. look your other post...all of them are lies.
27 Jan 2017, 00:23 AM

WTF? Stuka cost 390Mp and 100(!!!!!) gas!
ISG is hard to kill with small arms?? wtf...which game do u play??
and to srteal a LM need a much dumb enemy brit...which use it in front of the front (wtf??)

you can bomb the enemy defence line from behind ur front (except u build ur front in ur base)

Reduced to petty insults. How sad.

Although you are right about the stuka. Can landmattress shoot 280mm rockets though? Is it able to traverse the battlefield quickly? No. Can stuka shoot 30 rockets? No. They are supposed to be different, and for some reason I did think that the stuka cost 60, so I figured that upping the cost to around 60 would be good, but 100 would be excessive for the land mattress. Error of speech.

As to the isg: I am pretty sure the two guys manning it get green cover. Unless its like at guns and they really don't In any event, your reaction shows your clear bias, since they are definitely no easier to kill than landmattress crewmen. Boom.
27 Jan 2017, 00:49 AM

i said

NEARLY

..if u calc with 2sec...and with 6sec..it gives 3xtimes more to react.

u have not one single argument which is not a lie. look your other post...all of them are lies.

Yeah well its not nearly 3 times. It's nearly half. Because it doesn't take two seconds for the lm rocket to hit. It takes nearly three and a half.
27 Jan 2017, 05:33 AM

where is the LM is UP option? Needs to be more consistent with its damage, sometimes it is a squad wiper other times it feels like it does nothing...
27 Jan 2017, 06:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 05:33 AMCon!
where is the LM is UP option? Needs to be more consistent with its damage, sometimes it is a squad wiper other times it feels like it does nothing...

Mm... I still wouldn't go so far as to all it underpowered. If you can hit a big troop concentration or support team wall, it's devastating, plain and simple. Your problems are limited mobility and vulnerability, and very slow reaction to targets, but in return, you get 30 rockets. You can't use it against single squads or hope that it hits a ton of really spread out units that barely fit in the circle or anything though. Same deal with all other rocket arty in that regard (except Stuka, which basically spews a line of guaranteed death, with its own drawbacks of course).
27 Jan 2017, 06:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 05:33 AMCon!

well...its like all other rocket launcher ingame..
V-T
27 Jan 2017, 07:07 AM

Maybe it's been said, but how about something similar to Sturmtiger? Manual reload, which really takes time, and costs a little munitions?(guys trying to shove rockets back to pipes, i'd think it would take time, yes?) So one has to pull it to front lines, aim and fire, pull it back, reload, repeat. Requires more micro, a bit harder to use? Nerf enough?

I kinda like that this kind of weapon Has a big destructive power.
27 Jan 2017, 12:42 PM

well...its like all other rocket launcher ingame..

It is like all units in game. Every have some advantages and use under certain circumstances. And nowhere is it stated, that axis must have all types of units best. KT is also better than Pershing and nobody whine like noob.
You must look at the faction as a whole and not pick one unit for comparison.
27 Jan 2017, 12:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 12:42 PMAradan

KT is also better than Pershing

that`s false. In much situations is a pershing better. KT is slow and easy to circle.

pershing is much more cheaper and doesnt need tech. And a vet3 Pershing blows the hell out from your infantery and tanks with its fast reload.

27 Jan 2017, 13:00 PM

that`s false. In much situations is a pershing better. KT is slow and easy to circle.

pershing is much more cheaper and doesnt need tech. And a vet3 Pershing blows the hell out from your infantery and tanks with its fast reload.

I play KT in almost every game. I play only occasionally random 4v4, but I have no problem getting into the top 100.
Can you show us your playercard? Do you really have such problems while playing for the axis? When you play an ally, so it's easier? We can give match? I like learn more micro with Pershing, so far I have failed with him.
27 Jan 2017, 13:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 13:00 PMAradan

I play KT in almost every game. I play only occasionally random 4v4, but I have no problem getting into the top 100.
Can you show us your playercard? Do you really have such problems while playing for the axis? When you play an ally, so it's easier? We can give match? I like learn more micro with Pershing, so far I have failed with him.

My fav game is 2vs2. Sometimes 3v3...but 4v4 is to creepy...everybody spam tanks or arti. This is the badest teamplay design so far in this game(my opinion)

maybe thats the reason that you think the LM is not to strong..on big maps its hard to handle this slow unit...where the enemy has much more place to stay with his weopans. but on tine little 2v2 maps u have no wide area and the maps are little enough to stay behind your line with the LM.

27 Jan 2017, 13:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 13:00 PMAradan

Lie Aradan.
27 Jan 2017, 13:20 PM

My fav game is 2vs2. Sometimes 3v3...but 4v4 is to creepy...everybody spam tanks or arti. This is the badest teamplay design so far in this game(my opinion)

maybe thats the reason that you think the LM is not to strong..

No, LM is strong. It is great for cleaning large areas. Many units are strong and about it is all ballance. Every faction need some strong units and have some advantage. (exept Ost, which is which is shaded of OKW)
V-T
27 Jan 2017, 13:21 PM

fightfightfightfight!!

I'm loving this! I think all disagreements should be settled in a 1vs1 match ;)

The vanquished shall hold their tongue henceforth!
27 Jan 2017, 13:21 PM

Aradan, show player card?
27 Jan 2017, 13:22 PM

Aradan, show player card?

little icon under my avatar
or this link playercard
27 Jan 2017, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jan 2017, 13:22 PMAradan

little icon under my avatar
or this link playercard

Top 100 with what?
28 Jan 2017, 00:15 AM

Ha. That's funny. Pershing better than kt? Haha... I mean sure it's faster and it's got a good all purpose gun but kt rarely misses infantry and can pretty reliably wipe 1-2 man squads even or retreat as long as it's stationary, and can even fight at guns head on. It's also got really good armor that can deflect at rounds from anything shorter than tank destroyers sometimes. Being circled shouldn't be a problem as you should definitely be covering your kt with volks or raketens, or both, as once allied paper tanks lose their mobility, they're done. The kt also has really good range so they should never get close enough to circle anyway. Everything I just said is indisputable, except for maybe the first point (I don't use it enough to be sure).
28 Jan 2017, 00:18 AM

Also kt is non doctrinal, so Pershing not requiring tech gets sort of evened out.
29 Jan 2017, 20:12 PM

Ha. That's funny. Pershing better than kt? Haha... I mean sure it's faster and it's got a good all purpose gun but kt rarely misses infantry and can pretty reliably wipe 1-2 man squads even or retreat as long as it's stationary, and can even fight at guns head on. It's also got really good armor that can deflect at rounds from anything shorter than tank destroyers sometimes. Being circled shouldn't be a problem as you should definitely be covering your kt with volks or raketens, or both, as once allied paper tanks lose their mobility, they're done. The kt also has really good range so they should never get close enough to circle anyway. Everything I just said is indisputable, except for maybe the first point (I don't use it enough to be sure).

its not my failure if u cant read...or dont understand what do u read. I said its belong to the situation.

read my post again..and maybe u can understand what i mean.... i hope it.

reading and understanding is a different, my little friend.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS