Login

russian armor

Today's games

15 Dec 2016, 21:04 PM

So I just played a couple of games today. In one 4v4 I was constantly pinged and then one player started teamkilling me and wrecking my whole base because I guess I didn't play the way he instructed. After that he stayed and bitched some and then left and then one more left. And then I rebuilt my entire base and together with the only human on my side we took most of the map (and he was cool surprisingly). I had a vet three elepahant and I though we were winning but then the enemy rolled in massively with tanks. We almost had it though.

Next 3v3 game I got pinged all the time so much I wonder if the guy even played himself. Both got sour and left, one at 20 min and one at 32 min and then I went on with my two AI allies and won the game at the 43rd minute.

GOD.

So many little scrub kids playing this game. Jeez. Grow some fucking balls and stop being whiny ass bitches for one hour of your Life.
15 Dec 2016, 22:17 PM

Sorry but

15 Dec 2016, 22:30 PM
Donator 11

Truth is that people who play like that don't win too much. They always stay on scrub level. The one and only way to get rid of them is to play better and find yourself in part of ladder that is free of such "teammates".
16 Dec 2016, 03:14 AM

The solution is to implement a voice chat system to the game. It make griefers go away and add serious to the game.

Add a way to vote kick someone (for 3v3+), he will then be replace by someone who is waiting for a match that have checked the joint a match in progress option.

:)
16 Dec 2016, 03:26 AM

The solution is to implement a voice chat system to the game. It make griefers go away and add serious to the game.

Add a way to vote kick someone (for 3v3+), he will then be replace by someone who is waiting for a match that have checked the joint a match in progress option.

+1
16 Dec 2016, 09:17 AM

I don't care so much about winning or losing. I just want to have a good game with cool people with fighting spirit.

That's too much to ask of course.

Tom, I love your signature gif :D
16 Dec 2016, 09:33 AM

true story :hansGG:

16 Dec 2016, 13:44 PM

I just want to have a good game with cool people with fighting spirit.

Play.with.arranged.teammates
16 Dec 2016, 13:48 PM

Don't forget to ad Mute button (for alies and foe) and Mute chat button
16 Dec 2016, 14:24 PM

The matchmaking algorithm will, in general, try to pair you with other people of similar rank. Most of the time this works. Unfortunately, when you go below rank 1000 or something, this teeters off:
- Most low-ranked 4v4 persons only play one particular side, or faction
- Low-ranked people may also include people that have just bought the game in humble bundle, etc, etc

This means, that most of the time you get completely inexperienced teammates that have a very low grip of the game. Given that it is nearly impossible to carry 3 people by yourself, as a result of this, you will get stuck in the low-ranks. That is, unless you try really-really-really hard. This place is known as ELO Hell. I've been there; I'm still there with certain factions, and I know that it's difficult to get out of it; but not impossible.

My tip for you is:
- Either find an arranged team
- Or resolve to use whichever cheesy meta-strat is the flavour of the month for, say, 10-20 games (per faction), so that you can climb out of ELO hell
- Fortunately for you, lower ranked enemies find it very difficult to counter cheese-strats
- Once you are out of ELO hell, you will consistently get better/more reliable teammates.

Without further ado, here's what I "recommend" for each faction:
- OKW: Jagtiger Doctrine (no-brainer). If you are feeling more adventurous go for Command Panther/Sturmtiger
- OST: Jaeger Armor Doctrine (no-brainer)
- UKF: Vanguard (airlanding officer buff; lol), Tactical Support (needs no introduction)
- USF: Mortar spam into Calliope
- Soviets: Guard Motor penal blob

Yes, it's cheesy. Yes, those 10 or so games will be boring. However, the reward is that the matchmaking system will adapt to your rank and find better enemies/allies for you, which will result in matches that are more interesting.

After you're out of ELO Hell, cheese strats won't work that well anymore. This means that you will get a chance to try out the strategies that you've developed.

17 Dec 2016, 01:09 AM

Cool, thanks for that. I just played four brits vanguard matches in random 3v3 or 4v4 and won all. :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★