Login

russian armor

Send Your Feedback Directly to Relic

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
3 Nov 2016, 02:34 AM

Do you have an opinion about the state of balance in COH2? Do you want to share that opinion with Relic? Well look no further! If you feel a particular, faction, unit, commander, ability, etc. is negatively affecting balance in some way, then please fill out our Balance Feedback Form now!

-Kyle_RE, 2016 (https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/243272/balance-feedback-form)
3 Nov 2016, 03:29 AM

That's a great effort. Let's do this guys, give your best feedback!

While we're at it, can we have this kind of feedback form for quality of life changes? There are a lot of little things that would make the game a lot more comfortable. Things like PAKs being on "fire on tanks only" by default etc.

Also don't forget to give some love to all the forgotten commanders!!!
3 Nov 2016, 07:02 AM
Honorary Member Badge

they already did this its called COH Online :P
3 Nov 2016, 09:13 AM

How many time we can fill out this feedback? :sibHyena:
3 Nov 2016, 09:15 AM

How many time we can fill out this feedback? :sibHyena:

Got the same feeling on that haha.

AAHT for OKW
Mortar for Ost/USF
Brits turbo crush
3 Nov 2016, 09:57 AM

Permanently Banned
Can i write about optimizations in that link ?
3 Nov 2016, 10:24 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Looks like Relic dont know whats going on about balance.
3 Nov 2016, 10:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Nov 2016, 10:24 AMnigo
Looks like Relic dont know whats going on about balance.

When you don't play your own game that is the sort of thing that tends to happen..
3 Nov 2016, 10:58 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Problem is, you can send unlimit feedback. Also RELIC can't see from who is this feed back, means has the player good experience etc.

So atm a player with 2 hours can give a feedback and says this unit is OP in his mind.... Like I can't flank a German mg42 its op etc...
3 Nov 2016, 11:07 AM

Problem is, you can send unlimit feedback. Also RELIC can't see from who is this feed back, means has the player good experience etc.

So atm a player with 2 hours can give a feedback and says this unit is OP in his mind.... Like I can't flank a German mg42 its op etc...

Welp, there goes any chances of making CoH2 Balance again! Don't get me wrong, there are hopes ,like a feedback from a good, respectable player/balance suggesters like Miragefla or Mr.Smith, for example, got Relic's attention, not a random 5-minute player's feedback then Ok! But let be honest, how many feedbacks gonna be from whiners? I bet there's going to be a lot! Sometimes, it's best for Relic to just ask for help from those that they already know and work with from the community (Miragefla) that they can trust, rather than listening to thousands of whining posts. Or they should just play their god damn game (Like Overwatch's devs. Yes, I play OW, anyone wanna join in?) to a certain level to actually understand the situation.‎
3 Nov 2016, 11:21 AM

Yo! Am I the only one realize that there is no Advance Cancer Regiment in the UKF commanders feedback lists? Why Relic? Please, let me report that God forsaken commander!! Please!!‎
3 Nov 2016, 14:01 PM

For now, i'm just abusing as much as i can usf mortar & lmg blob and i will switch to the next op thing after next patch because nothing is going to be fixed with such mediocrity and lazyness from relic.

I like this approach, because it forces relic to act. As much as I hate ghost sandbags and (former) doormines etc. I would like everyone to abuse these mechanics as much as they can to expose issues with the game and urge relic to fix them. In addition to that, why restrict yourself when playing to win? Is it your fault that the game is flawed? No, so abuse the shit out of these things, win games by doing so and expose bs to the point that relic sees it necessary to fix it. Doormines got fixed eventualy.

There are some things though that we can't really deliberately abuse, like Raketen shooting the ground, splash damage wiping squads because of squad spacing etc. These are the things that really bother me, that I can't help expose as much, other than writing about them and hoping relic people to see them.

The amount of time it takes relic to acknowledge and finally fix flaws with the game (if they acknowledge them at all) is really frustrating though..
3 Nov 2016, 14:16 PM

Ok so choose to do usf mortar even when theres loads more issues as well.

Go to quiz, pick that mortar is overperforming --> next page says please describe why you think this unit is UNDERperforming... lol gg relic. --> proceeds to quit quiz out of frustration.
Phy
3 Nov 2016, 14:18 PM

You can't report land matress or last brit commanders LEL
Same with calliope commander xlel
3 Nov 2016, 15:30 PM

Penals, Usf mortar and double-bar rifle blobs op Imo,sent it. Othervise the game balance is quite good.
3 Nov 2016, 15:31 PM

Ok so choose to do usf mortar even when theres loads more issues as well.

You can send multiple times.
3 Nov 2016, 15:34 PM

I'm feeling bad when i see people trying to improve game with new map, mods (miragefla one, quality of life, gg, ..). Better let coh 2 die and try to get the most fun you can from it.

For now, i'm just abusing as much as i can usf mortar & lmg blob and i will switch to the next op thing after next patch because nothing is going to be fixed with such mediocrity and lazyness from relic.

People who abuse are idiots, not saying that you are one though ;)
3 Nov 2016, 15:38 PM
Donator 22

ups :P
3 Nov 2016, 16:02 PM

Penals, Usf mortar and double-bar rifle blobs op Imo,sent it. Othervise the game balance is quite good.

Double BARs are fine.
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight