Login

russian armor

Allied infantry vs Axis tanks

20 Oct 2016, 00:46 AM

allied infantry will probably get the Nerf they deserve,

the whole "jack of all trades" deal needs to come to an end..
25 Jan 2017, 17:01 PM

Permanently Banned
Sad this game is totally starcraft game now, infantry get shot in foot by a tank (and 128mm tank) without loss anything or shaking lol, but a single brit robocop can kill easy a panzer4 in seconds, or by 2 squad bazooka usf.

Is not equal okw pionner that miss a lot of shots with bazookas and fire slow.

Soo a flesh meet guy is better than heavy armor. LOL!

This for allies, OKW infantry is paper, okw infantry is a eternal retry and healing.
25 Jan 2017, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2017, 17:01 PMBravus
Sad this game is totally starcraft game now, infantry get shot in foot by a tank (and 128mm tank) without loss anything or shaking lol, but a single brit robocop can kill easy a panzer4 in seconds, or by 2 squad bazooka usf.

Is not equal okw pionner that miss a lot of shots with bazookas and fire slow.

Soo a flesh meet guy is better than heavy armor. LOL!

This for allies, OKW infantry is paper, okw infantry is a eternal retry and healing.

Do you even believe yourself when you say things like this? No one in their right mind can take statements like yours seriously so why do you even bother posting?
25 Jan 2017, 18:49 PM

I know it's really complicated but check their weapon upgrades, if they are upgraded with AI tools then you can send your Panzers, if they have AT upgrades send your Ubersoldaten.
Sounds simple enough right?

I wonder if you said the same thing about Volks blobs with shreks? Now Axis cannot blob AT infantry but Allies can when really it's the axis that needs the AT to handle Allied lights and mediums.

And if they have a group of inf with both AT and AI? And what to do when a mattress, Katyusha, Calliope wipes your Obers?

Or when their mediums rush in and crush your infantry, which is something Axis cannot do either.

The tables have turned solidly in favour of allies with excellent infantry, the best light tanks and tons of indirect fire options. Axis infantry just melts, then the AT blobs come in.
25 Jan 2017, 18:51 PM

I say it's more like the Comet needs to be on Panther level.

Lol?

Unless you meant that it should lose its speed and AI power? Then it would equal the panther, sure.
25 Jan 2017, 18:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Oct 2016, 08:21 AMRiCE
CoH2 is an easy mode for allies now, while a constant uphill battle for Axis. This is the result of a biased allied lobby imo...

• UKF and USF infantry dominates any kind of axis infantry with double LMGs and terminator veterancy
  • Soviet do the same with Penals and flamethrowers
  • Light tank madness favors allied factions too
  • OKW must rush to T1 in order to survive against other factions T0
  • While other factions like USF receive T0 satellite guided mortars which they were never needed
  • Raketen is still garbage, constantly hits ground, inaccurate crap. I would rather pay 320MP for it and see it locked behind T1, but let it be reliable.. instead of this...
  • Multirole medium tanks like T34/85, Shermans, Cromwells are cheap, easy to reach, do perfectly fine against infantry (especially 4 men axis squads) and due to the rear armor nerf they do fine against most of axis tanks too.
  • Axis have no proper medium tanks, P4 has problems, Ostwinds has problems, Panthers has problems.
  • OKW still unable to build observation points
  • XP gain is still broken through the whole game. Allied infantry can reach their terminator vet3 in no time, while some okw units you never see above vet1.
  • There are no axis elite infantry. Obersoldatens are die fast overpriced garbage.
  • The only point where axis had clear advantage was the lategame tank play with heavies like the KT. This advantage was decreased with allied TD buff and rear armor nerf.

It not impossible to win a game with axis, but you must play well and it will be a constant uphill battle for you... while with allies you dont really have to break a sweat, just follow the basics of the game: use cover, retreat, capture points, etc...

+1000
25 Jan 2017, 19:05 PM

Agree on UKF and US AT blobs.
Would also like the Panther to have some kind of AI damage.
But Soviets?...really?...Soviet blobs kill your tanks mate..?With what ?
What uphill battle?..Ost has MG in T0,in team games they just rush the fuel and after that,who is fighting a "uphill battle"?
Wasn't Allies harder than Axis ?
Come on guys ,serious?
25 Jan 2017, 19:13 PM

Are you serious? Then use infantry to kills his AT blobs, don't be a noob. Rifles with zooks or Piats cant do crap vs axis men with that. Don't fight anti tank with TANKS.......

Punish his AT blob with troops, rifles without BARS or 30 cals, are fucked

This is the biggest fucking bullshit. Allied infantry even with AT still DESTROYS dedicated Axis AI troops. But hey allied fanboys, am I right?
25 Jan 2017, 19:16 PM

How good to see Axis players suffering from what the allies have suffered since the beginning of this game. XD. Learn how to micromete units, scout the enemy's technological evolution line to see if there's a light tank, medium tank, artillery or heavy tank. Learn to have to avoid facing enemy infantry with a vehicle without infantry support. Learn to spread your troops during engagements so as not to see them under suppression or to vanish with a heavy artillery hail. Welcome to the game mode where you have to use the brain and not just click and wait for the AI ​​to do everything else.
25 Jan 2017, 19:17 PM
25 Jan 2017, 19:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2017, 19:16 PMTom_BR
How good to see Axis players suffering from what the allies have suffered since the beginning of this game. XD. Learn how to micromete units, scout the enemy's technological evolution line to see if there's a light tank, medium tank, artillery or heavy tank. Learn to have to avoid facing enemy infantry with a vehicle without infantry support. Learn to spread your troops during engagements so as not to see them under suppression or to vanish with a heavy artillery hail. Welcome to the game mode where you have to use the brain and not just click and wait for the AI ​​to do everything else.

Edgy... can tell this opinion will be popular.

Anyway, it's not like the Allies won the Second World War, right?
25 Jan 2017, 19:40 PM

Or switch to allies like most of them did. Most players aren´t axis faction fanboys or allied fanboys, the are just abusers (everyone is except few players, even I´m abuser to some extend even thought I would never abuse gambreaking bug)
25 Jan 2017, 19:41 PM

Edgy... can tell this opinion will be popular.

Anyway, it's not like the Allies won the Second World War, right?

RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!
26 Jan 2017, 04:52 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2017, 17:06 PMStunner

Do you even believe yourself when you say things like this? No one in their right mind can take statements like yours seriously so why do you even bother posting?

British player detected. I think you got few time in coh2.

Stop bullshit. Since launch, this game have balance problems and soo unrealism.

MAXPIN, US .50 and Brit MG as better than MG42, okw MG34 is the most crap.

You see more allies running crazy without cover than the axis.

Soo allies favour crazy spam or "kamikaze" run to call some off map magic art.

In the past conscripts throw a magic grenade to blown the engine with 100% accuracy, cant remember? And the double T85 call? Blind magic too, firing from behind and get the front eye of the tank lol. Or maybe just a fire squad in a jeep running like crazy with all that fire.

This game is very good and competitive, but need a bit more realism, range, damage, and a more careful war.
26 Jan 2017, 06:40 AM

People claim: do not fight Allied infantry with Tanks. It makes me wonder, what am I supposed to fight Allied infantry with then? Axis infantry and support weapons aren't doing the trick either :snfPeter:

AT infantry. If I rushed my Cromwell or sherman at a panzergrenadier blob (which is just as mindless as zook blobs, just with better pen), I'd have a really bad tank day too. The thing is, tommies or riflemen with piats or zooks (or even just one piat or zook) get seriously screwed over in the AI department. 3 garands will maybe beat pios, and will get absolutely steamrolled by everything else, and even one zook and one bar is just really cost-inefficient. 110 muni for the ability to scratch axis armor and lose to stg volks or even lmg grens slightly less hard. With tommies it's even worse. Let's say you do bolster and have a five man squad. You get 3 lee enfields which will basically tickle lategamr axis infantry, and 2 piats that will most likely just miss a moving target if all you do is mindlessly blob them around. Not to mention tommies' out of cover debuffs which hit piats especially hard, with either -40% or -60% reload speed. Putting at on sappers or rear echelons is actually much more cost-effective and worth it.
26 Jan 2017, 06:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jan 2017, 19:13 PMJoeH

This is the biggest fucking bullshit. Allied infantry even with AT still DESTROYS dedicated Axis AI troops. But hey allied fanboys, am I right?

What dedicated axis AI troops? Pioneers? Seriously, 3 garands or Lee enfields mid or late game might as well be tickles.
26 Jan 2017, 07:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2017, 04:52 AMBravus

Stop bullshit. Since launch, this game have balance problems and soo unrealism.

MAXPIN, US .50 and Brit MG as better than MG42, okw MG34 is the most crap.

You see more allies running crazy without cover than the axis.

Soo allies favour crazy spam or "kamikaze" run to call some off map magic art.

In the past conscripts throw a magic grenade to blown the engine with 100% accuracy, cant remember? And the double T85 call? Blind magic too, firing from behind and get the front eye of the tank lol. Or maybe just a fire squad in a jeep running like crazy with all that fire.

This game is very good and competitive, but need a bit more realism, range, damage, and a more careful war.

Can't remember as AT grenade had to penetrate armor first. Most of time you had to throw grenade from behind in order to ensure engine damage. Good luck on getting to rear armor of blitzkrieging Panther. IIRC you also had around 30-40% chance to pen vet2 Pz.IV frontally.

T2 stalling into double T-34-85 was bullshit, as was T2 stalling into Tiger.

I'm glad all this crap was fixed. I realize how game is so much better now when I look back on all that kind of things from the past.
26 Jan 2017, 08:44 AM

axis armor was double and tripple nerfed the lasts patches.

- allies get some AT buffs, new faction, new dlcs with strong tanks and tank hunters
- allies get buffed tank hunters
- axis armor nerf
- volks schreck nerf

26 Jan 2017, 09:32 AM

You get 3 lee enfields which will basically tickle lategamr axis infantry, and 2 piats that will most likely just miss a moving target if all you do is mindlessly blob them around. Not to mention tommies' out of cover debuffs which hit piats especially hard, with either -40% or -60% reload speed. Putting at on sappers or rear echelons is actually much more cost-effective and worth it.

The problem in the live version, in 1v1 and 2v2 at least, is that you can simply double bren your bolstered tommies and gain map control because no allied infantry can stand against it (maybe vet 5 fusiliers, but it takes a while to get them there). This means that you will get a lot of fuel also. By the time a Panther comes out, which can do nothing against infantry, a comet is already happily running around. A single at gun and one sapper squad with double piats can easily scare of a Panzer IV.

Not to mention allied artillery dominance with turbomattress and CalliOP. Good luck keeping your vetted infantry, which is basically always outmatched after 5 minutes, alive vs all this madness, let alone your tanks.
26 Jan 2017, 09:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jan 2017, 04:52 AMBravus

Yeah, right. I wish this were true so i wouldnt know you were talking in hyperbole.

Here. I even uploaded a replay for you. Brits vs wehr.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★