Login

russian armor

[2vs2] RIP Axis

PAGES (11)down
4 Sep 2016, 21:47 PM

:sibPheasant::hansWUT:

Still, its a comet with better gun and heftier cost.

Who gives a rat's ass about the nomenclature? heavy/medium it performs in between taking some of the medium benefits and heavy as well. It's just a slightly less durable tank than a tiger or IS2 dishes out better than any medium.
4 Sep 2016, 21:55 PM

Who gives a rat's ass about the nomenclature? heavy/medium it performs in between taking some of the medium benefits and heavy as well. It's just a slightly less durable tank than a tiger or IS2 dishes out better than any medium.

Slightly less durable then tiger or IS-2?

Its CONSIDERABLY less durable then panther, its not even a contest at vet2.
4 Sep 2016, 22:15 PM

Slightly less durable then tiger or IS-2?

Its CONSIDERABLY less durable then panther, its not even a contest at vet2.

yaya... Speed translates into durability compared to other heavies, it packs more punch versus infantry than pretty much any other tank outside of KT. Panther vs Pershing toe to toe the Pershing still wins. My point is who cares what you call it, it's a pretty nice asset in your arsenal, no? Or why else do 90% of USF players go for that commander nowadays?
4 Sep 2016, 22:32 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

yaya... Speed translates into durability compared to other heavies, it packs more punch versus infantry than pretty much any other tank outside of KT. Panther vs Pershing toe to toe the Pershing still wins. My point is who cares what you call it, it's a pretty nice asset in your arsenal, no? Or why else do 90% of USF players go for that commander nowadays?

Call in. Just like with any other faction, call in let's you skip tech, in this case major.
4 Sep 2016, 23:49 PM

:sibPheasant::hansWUT:

Still, its a comet with better gun and heftier cost.
well isn't the jagdtiger just a better jaspanzer?
4 Sep 2016, 23:53 PM

comet is about 150% better in this game than it ever was IRL (just like pretty much every british unit)

also love the allied fanboys trying so hard to defend their fav clubbing factions. everybody with a brain thinks you are retarded. sry.
5 Sep 2016, 01:18 AM

I know that the rant of some Axis fanboys here is way too much over the edge but I honestly think that you have to be a fool to say that Axis and Allies are on the absolute same level in terms of winning possibility right now.

If you simply ignore all Katitof + Australian Magic posts, I think this board can develop some very interesting conversations. Sadly there are no many topics where they are not.

5 Sep 2016, 07:38 AM

This thread is basically two people doing their very best to defend their favorite factions against many other people who are trying to defend their favorite factions whilst also trying to shed light on the current ´balance´ situation that pretty much isn´t balanced.

Lol hopeless thread.
5 Sep 2016, 08:43 AM

No Comet is obviously medium and churchill a heavy even an idiot like you would know that. I couldn't help but laugh when you say panther has better AI than the pershing i mean seriously... :clap:

You need to level up your reading comprehension skill as he CLEARLY said that pershing AI is better.
5 Sep 2016, 08:52 AM

Yeah true i take that back :luvDerp:
6 Sep 2016, 04:56 AM

So How's the balance guys? All I read so far is the usual fan boy ping pong.
Can I start playing this game again or has lelic dropped it and it's now ded gaem?
6 Sep 2016, 06:43 AM

Can I start playing this game again or has lelic dropped it and it's now ded gaem?

look:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/4469/yhrgiief_png.htm
6 Sep 2016, 07:03 AM

Everything is super balanced, try it out :banana:
6 Sep 2016, 07:18 AM

Everything is super balanced, try it out :banana:

Id say ostheer is quite overpowered and in need of a nerf, specially their 4 man squads, should be 2 man at most.
6 Sep 2016, 07:26 AM

Wait until september the 20th and get Cossacks 3, i guess the right balance will never be found in this game :(
6 Sep 2016, 07:51 AM

Wait until september the 20th and get Cossacks 3, i guess the right balance will never be found in this game :(

Yea, let's hope the balance in C3 will be better than in C1 :luvDerp:

6 Sep 2016, 08:55 AM

Yea, let's hope the balance in C3 will be better than in C1 :luvDerp:

Kappa, Madmins said, they will only take minor changes in release version they want to balance with the community after release. Beside that the Ukrain Hetman was pretty expensive so its legit that he is OP as fu. :hyper::snfDevm:
6 Sep 2016, 16:41 PM

Lmao apparently none of you have ever tried using the command panther that self spots makes all your teamates tanks better comes in a great doctrine. Or used a KT that almost guarantees a wiped infantry squad on the 2nd shot. Or a elephant or jagdt that can just camps in the middle of the 2v2 dota map that negates allied flanking cause it usually always ends up into a mid vp fight.

Or you don't know how to take your sturm squad and run it to the house guarding the fuel on almost every 2v2 map while the kubel is bleeding mp.

You tell me how you counter an elephant with a teamate using command panther?? you can't because there is no room to flank on most 2v2 maps and even if you could thanks to command panther they know your coming from its vision or cheap arty flares that can be used anywhere. Command panther literally pretty much makes allied tanks useless if who is using it is not completely brain dead.

as long as you have an okw team mate all you have to do is delay the game long enough. Double ost can be kind of week if you get AA because they rely a lot on the call ins. OKW nah they even have arty now for camp maps that is impossible to take out with flak truck guarding with out soviet precision strike.

PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS