Login

russian armor

The Stuart light tank needs a change.

1 Sep 2016, 11:40 AM

Tulip takes micro to a certain extent (since I dont use it often)
Puma stops and aim, vet 1

They are fine as it is. Stuart needs to be looked at.
1 Sep 2016, 21:39 PM

Eh, stuart has it's RNG moments, but it's not in need of a change yet I feel. :sibWaddle:
1 Sep 2016, 21:44 PM

then how about RNG moment from T-70 bro Kappa
1 Sep 2016, 23:09 PM

then how about RNG moment from T-70 bro Kappa

on the contrary, the t-70 is the least RNG vehicle in the game because it consistently owns the axis.
2 Sep 2016, 07:05 AM

on the contrary, the t-70 is the least RNG vehicle in the game because it consistently owns the axis.

With a regular vehicle, you call RNG when it wipes a squad. With the T-70, that's the opposite you call RNG when it fails to wipe.
2 Sep 2016, 13:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Sep 2016, 07:05 AMEsxile

With a regular vehicle, you call RNG when it wipes a squad. With the T-70, that's the opposite you call RNG when it fails to wipe.

Yeah my Ostwind/Centaur can only dream of having the same wipe potential as T-70.
2 Sep 2016, 18:28 PM

Yeah my Ostwind/Centaur can only dream of having the same wipe potential as T-70.
wasnt ostwind a strictly aa tank that has only mg to hurt infantry?
2 Sep 2016, 20:02 PM
Patrion 14

The centaur is the perfect unit. It has rather constant and reliable damage output. The Ostwind is either really good or just terrible but never constant in the damage it does, that's why it's a rather bad unit in many cases.
2 Sep 2016, 20:15 PM

The centaur is the perfect unit. It has rather constant and reliable damage output. The Ostwind is either really good or just terrible but never constant in the damage it does, that's why it's a rather bad unit in many cases.

For Ostheer? I can agree (tho not bad but it's better to get P4)

But for OKW? It's a miracle unit which very, very often wins you a game ;)
2 Sep 2016, 20:53 PM
Patrion 14

For Ostheer? I can agree (tho not bad but it's better to get P4)

But for OKW? It's a miracle unit which very, very often wins you a game ;)

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I meant the Ostheer Ostwind, indeed. :D
4 Sep 2016, 01:14 AM

Eh, stuart has it's RNG moments, but it's not in need of a change yet I feel. :sibWaddle:

Rng can play a huge part. 80% of the time I find stuart to be a solid unit that excels more at probing the edges where lone squads may be ninja capping. It cannot solo blobs or supported weapons teams.

For example, i lost a stuart last night on langres because it got caught on some logs, got fausted then was not able to get away from the blob (3 Squads) that pursued it halfway across the map. It died eventually to multiple fausts.

Yes, it can wipe squads on occasion if clumped. Yes it can chase down a solo squad on occasion if they are not supported. Yes they can wipe a rekketon on occasion if it is not supported. But many other units, abilities and mechanics do the same thing.

The issue is more that it is difficult to kill rather than the damage it does.

All that said, axis, ostheer in particular could do with some breathing room. Reducing build times for med bunker, t2 and packs would all help. A generalist mine or cheaper teller mines would also help.

The captains supervise ability could also be moved to vet 1
4 Sep 2016, 16:52 PM

Centaur got clipping syndrome, combined with ultra slow speed means it would need constant cover by 6-pounder and even then if it got hit by a TWP you can kiss goodbye to your 100 fuel investment. Honestly, after its dmg nerf and Vanguard Support Glider nerf, who would ever use it in 1v1?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★