Login

russian armor

Ban Barton & Price For Harassing Shadowwada

• This thread is locked
PAGES (7)down
18 Aug 2016, 06:53 AM

But... Shadowwada is a prominent member of this community...

Is it arrogant if its true?

Arrogance does not help promote sympathy for him though.

18 Aug 2016, 06:55 AM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 01:18 AMluvnest
Try not giving a fuck. You put yourself out there and stream so you have to expect that. There will always be haters (especially when they feel strong on the internet). I kinda feel you got the wrong attitude towards this kind of behaviour, raging in general (as I've seen a couple of clips popping out lately of you). Trolls will take advantage of that behaviour. If you let them, you just give them the satisfaction and attention they want.

Don't wanna be rude or anything, but you just might wanna get a thicker skin in that regard.

@wada

I hate to agree with this but this whole article has done one thing and one major thing. It has given them more fuel so they may keep living. much like bears they seem to go into hibernation in between episodes to preserve their precious trollergy. which i can only assume is a resource with as much importance as water is for us humans. the reality this massive wall of text you have painstakingly put together will only serve in further filling their empty stomachs. :D

Prepare for "hurr durr we are not the Twitch police"

as my good friend fichten has mentioned HERE IT COMES!!! :sibHyena:

we aren't the internet police ;) and we never will be i don't have resources of Tteam America" and until i do that probably isn't going to happen. nor do i really want to be that sounds hard and i don't even get paid.

what i think you should do is simple report it to relic, and twitch. what we can do about it will not stop them from continuing it may only fuel their fire and they very wewll may use it agianst us/you. do I think what they are doing is right hell no. this is outside of coh2.org we try not to overstop our bounds however with them anything is possible. if your not satisfied this guy has right idea you can refer to what my colleague has said. :thumb:

What i don't get is what are you trying to accomplish here.

-If you want them banned from the game, for either harassing and/or multiaccounts (smurfs) you should take it to @Relic or the official forums

-If you have issues related with Twitch, well talk/contact Twitch.

Before i continue, disclaimer that i don't approve of their behaviour.

-If you want them banned from here, what should they be banned for? Have they done anything HERE that deserves that? I think the politic here is that for this type of cases Relic is the one who should step up, not coh2org. For the same reason cheat accusations are not handle here.

i wouldn't be surprised if this isn't discussed atleast in staff somewhere through. even if we do take action we won't be able to stop their behavior we don't hold that power. i can only think of 3 that do and only 2 of them are human. :P

PS: also giving people speical treatment yea that sounds like a bad idea. :)
18 Aug 2016, 07:04 AM

WiFiDi, I made this thread so all the evidence is in one place and we as a community can weigh in on this issue. Relic will obviously see this post so if they see the community is in agreement that Barton & Price should be banned, it will allow them to easily make the decision, knowing the community supports it. Relic should ban them and forward all relevant information to twitch so they can ban the twitch spam accounts.
18 Aug 2016, 07:06 AM

... and we need to stand together and expel toxic parts of our community. ...

Coh2 comunity reduced to 0 player.

Unfortunately, toxicity makes community alive.

@Wada, i think Relic and most other game makers prefer to spend time to ban cheaters and hackers than to ban people who talk shit.

Very nice speech WiFiDi <444>3

Kozokus.

18 Aug 2016, 07:20 AM

However, it will damage our competitive scene's & community's long term health since it tells people our top players can fuck with anyone, including other top players

Either the harassment is bad enough to warrant a ban no matter who was on the receiving end, or it was just mere trolling. It seems you want to go persecuting anyone that gets under the skin of a "prominent member" which is silly because you can't even quantify that. No, people shouldn't be purged just because they pissed off somebody that was livestreaming, sorry. I want them banned as much as anyone, but not because they dared troll the almighty shadowwada.

If your worried that people seeing Barton and Price being turds on twitch will have any affect on the playerbase size of COH2, Relic is already responsible for way more player loss by milking DLC, making Axis useless, Brits, etc.
18 Aug 2016, 07:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2016, 07:06 AMKozokus

Coh2 comunity reduced to 0 player.

Unfortunately, toxicity makes community alive.

@Wada, i think Relic and most other game makers prefer to spend time to ban cheaters and hackers than to ban people who talk shit.

Very nice speech WiFiDi <444>3

Kozokus.

pretty sure price and barton and many others have abused and bug exploited coh2 to its core. soo....... shit talking counts as harrsement on players in game and isn't condone as proper sportsmanship and not gaming platform condone online harrsement via their game/service.
18 Aug 2016, 07:25 AM

These kids are really BM. Wada is one of the few people that keeps the community together and the game alive for some people. I wholeheartedly agree.
18 Aug 2016, 07:31 AM

Just want to add I don't doubt that they were actually bullying/harassing you, its been going on since COH1 in Barton's case. Just stick to that. If you try to make this a "how dare they antagonize people like me!" issue, you won't get very much sympathy.
18 Aug 2016, 08:06 AM

These kids are really BM. Wada is one of the few people that keeps the community together and the game alive for some people. I wholeheartedly agree.

+1

Shadowwada has been streaming a lot lately. Often he was the only "famous" coh2 streamer. I really feel the passion and the joy shadowwada has towards COH2. These two shitheads do everything in their power to make him lose his joy and passion and quit the game. why should they be allowed to do so?

18 Aug 2016, 08:39 AM

Finally wada posted this on .org, as promised :snfBarton: but lemme explain some things that you might not know

Now up to speed, I will address the specifics (Evidence https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRzwcDQdDVQ):

Barton used the names Adam21777, Panzerfaustine Mech Div., ZbysiuStongoga, Sucking Wada to harass me.

Price used the names Shadowwada Masturbating, MasturbatorWada, WadaICanTeachYouPlay, IGonnaKillWada, ILoveWadaWhenMasturbate, IloveWadaWhenTouchingMyBoobs. Price has streamed using these names so he is brazenly making fun of me to his audience and instigating others to follow their example to harass me; While doing 2s with Tightrope, Troll Master Water Mage & Orc Master Fire Mage verbally harassed us in-game and specifically said “Barton knows best” Also “Megas3an” spam hosted my twitch channel and he was talking trash about me in Price’s chat so he is following their example. SturmtigerFrost changed his name to BartonPL and sniped me. Random smurf “Don’t Ban Me Bro” sniped me 3 times in a row.

As said earlier, IGonnaKillWada is a death threat.

Barton & Price continue to stream snipe.

Barton impersonated DimitriTheCanonFodder to harass me. Dimitri is a really nice and good player so Dimitri doesn’t deserve Barton dragging his good name through the mud. Thankfully, we realized it was Barton so Dimitri’s reputation is good.

Barton & Price using smurf twitch accounts to spam follow/host my twitch channel. Technically it could be anyone but given the situation, it is obviously them. For proof, twitch can track the IPs of the accounts. Multiple twitch accounts is against twitch TOS so they need to be banned from twitch.

Proof wadababydontcry & dhseavixen are Barton smurfs: Barton posted a twitch clip made by them into the coh2.org shout box.

Barton uses his main twitch account to spam follow & host my stream. It has gotten to the point where Barton host/followed within 3 minutes of starting my stream (August 11,2016)

Price’s sent message over twitch: “Noob to understand trolls you need to become a troll like me barton or vonivan - and stop typing 1vs1 PRO - because you don't even deserve a title of PRO or you don't even know what does PRO means”

Barton used “barlonpl” “wadababydontcry” “wadayadagaga” twitch account to circumvent shadowwada’s chat ban. Barlonpl account currently deleted. Multiple twitch accounts and using them to circumvent chat bans is against twitch TOS.

Barton spammed calls over steam. After getting tired of Barton’s stream snipe, I went to play 2v2s so Barton continued to harass over steam. Barton did it two consecutive days and only stopped because I blocked him on steam

Barton joined my 4v4 viewer game, even though the point of going to 4v4s is to get away from him.

Price colluded with Barton, giving the idea for “L2P Wada” sandbags (Was on frontpage of trending).On Price stream, they were speaking in Polish so they could deny this.

In closing, I just want to thank everyone for their support during this time. I do it for you guys. While Barton & Price made it extremely hard to stream, I tried my best to give you guys the best show as I could. Again, thank you <444>3.

I've never made any other twitch account (except for BartonPOL back in times i think?) so your so-called proof is fake

I believe that changing names on steam isn't forbidden so why so hate about it? i've changed name to dimitri just to show how bad manered you are, to him you'd answer to "gl hf" to me not and even tho, whenever i say "gl hf" to you, you say on your stream "fuck you Barton" etc.

Hosting/following stream isn't forbidden either, you call that harrassing? sorry but nope

I've only sniped you with "BartonPl, ZbysiuStonogs ( :snfBarton: ), Panzerfaustine Mech Div, (SuckingWada tried but i failed i think) and as you said - with Dimitri's, all your other smurf name proofs are fake, just so you know, some of my mates like free wins so they change their names to mine so you could RQ at start and rank up :romeoHype:

And at the other note, Wada i don't get what you trying to achieve but... have you ever considered this as your fault? I also have proof for reasons we're here (list is long, hang on!):

sorry to say that Wada, but you are not normal person, this game affects you in a bad way, or maybe you just seek for audience?
18 Aug 2016, 09:03 AM

Maybe both you and Shadow are annoying? Did that cross your mind? )))))

This drama, it is like watching two girls in a primary school playground.
18 Aug 2016, 09:08 AM

Maybe both you and Shadow are annoying? Did that cross your mind? )))))

This drama, it is like watching two girls in a primary school playground.

But only one is taking this very seriously :snfBarton:
18 Aug 2016, 09:21 AM

After what has been said previously about your attitude wada and Barton's pow have to admit he got a point.

Dunno if you act as the egocentric guy on stream but when taken that way it's really fun to watch.
As well it's fun to watch sprice, Barton or even Von using unusual strategies, especially when having a double pow (in Von's case some games against Paula were just hilarious).

That participates into keeping the community alive (# of replies on so-called drama threads is on proof) ; after all streaming is entertainment so either do "PRO 1v1" streams like Luvnest/Hans and strengthen up to become iron nerved or keep the egocentric attitude and be prepared to be targeted by other fun-orientated prominent members of the community.

Keep it up man, your streams are pretty liked it seems and to me a good mix of try hardness, didactic and fun show.

And if you are not acting, well, Internet is probably not the best place to be an attention whore when a bit too sensitive and/or lacking self confidence.
18 Aug 2016, 09:24 AM

I just want popcorns to watch this drama unfold :D
18 Aug 2016, 09:25 AM

I think is it in agreement with the posts that say it's a two way issue.

Barton and Price will wind you up because you give the reaction they want, whether you can help it or not.

And we won't ban on this site unless the egregious behaviour becomes a problem here. Sorry, even if I sympathised enough to take action I wouldn't get it past senior staff.
18 Aug 2016, 09:26 AM
Patrion 14

As much as I have to agree with that statement I think punishment for these two is long due.

+1
18 Aug 2016, 09:27 AM

You should just report to Relic or Steam if you want to achieve something (Price and Barton ban). Posting here this thread was pointless. Maybe send this thread to Relic.
18 Aug 2016, 09:29 AM

I know how email to Relic will look like, he will send his youtube vid "evidence" where like half of it is fake, and Relic will think it's true, they won't even give me a chance to explain/defend myself
18 Aug 2016, 09:30 AM
Donator 11

How many times did you report Barton/Price to enforcement@relic.com, Wada?

It's curious that this topic is still open after all this drama.

18 Aug 2016, 09:31 AM

Well to be fair Barton, your track record doesn't help any testimonies you give. It's a case of the boy who cried wolf, if you troll too hard, don't be surprised when people dont' listen.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS