Login

russian armor

T70 way too effective

8 Jul 2016, 18:02 PM

All axis have FREE AT snare on all mainline infantry.

All axis have Non-doc access to handheld AT

The t70 has less health than a 222

Try again.
8 Jul 2016, 18:04 PM
Donator 11

All units that you simple use, no matter the effect, are going to get more and more efficiency into infinity, unless you loose them, just becouse damage and infantry kills are taken into efficiency, while repairing is free and reinforcement is for half the price.
8 Jul 2016, 18:09 PM

Nerf this stupid fucking thing, Reverses faster than my fucking Armoured car and obliterates infantry better than a brumbar....

Lets look at the charts... oh look allies seem to win alot more than axis, wonder why the absolute fuck that is.
8 Jul 2016, 18:10 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jul 2016, 18:02 PMpoop
All axis have FREE AT snare on all mainline infantry.

All axis have Non-doc access to handheld AT

The t70 has less health than a 222

Try again.

AT snare?!?!

You mean that fucking panzerfaust that has a shorter range than a thrown grenade for some reason?

8 Jul 2016, 18:12 PM
Donator 11

Nerf this stupid fucking thing, Reverses faster than my fucking Armoured car and obliterates infantry better than a brumbar....

Lets look at the charts... oh look allies seem to win alot more than axis, wonder why the absolute fuck that is.

Every single unit in the game reverses just as quickly as it moves forward. Also the max speed of t-70 is lower than the one of 222. Just a friendly reminder :)
8 Jul 2016, 18:14 PM

is fine and come late you should have at least an at gun or a puma
8 Jul 2016, 18:37 PM
Donator 11

What by 0.0000000000 fucking 1?

this game has fucked stats so much that shit doesnt even resemble what it was in ww2,i 4 schreks to kill a t-70 ?

6 PDR as effective as a pak 40? (FUCK NO IT ISNT)

Piat a effective AT weapon (If it actually fucking worked)

Bren gun with 50 round magazines?

Comets and E8's equal to Panthers???

Why the fuck can some slavic piece of shit conscript beat a trained group of Panzergrenadiers?

In mid range combat How do Rifles beat Sturmgwehrs?

Pioneers with MP40's struggle to kill Riflement at point blank range.

T-34/76 cheaper than a Panzer IV to call in Yet just as effective?

Allies instantly equip AT weapons at base to counter you as soon as you call in an armoured car, you have to wait for your Pak to build or for 120 Munitions and timer for your panzerschreks.

Fucking CoH mods where more balanced than this shit and they had more units.

I don't really know how you came to the conclusion that this game is aimed to be historically accurate but it is not, it never was and never is going to be, just becouse we need fun, ballanced and bugfree game not a time machine and these should be the priorities.

Also I read only quickly through them, but almost all of your statements are wrong in current game state.

Btw, nobody forbids you playing coh2 or coh1 mods, they are just as available as they always were, some of them are more polished, like EF.
8 Jul 2016, 18:42 PM

In one very long 4v4 game I had something like 6000% efficency on Rear Echelons. NURF REs!

On a serious note:
if you struggle with T-70 on a regular basis, a replay in state office section for strategists to analyze would be more helpful for you, unless your goal is just to spend some time theorycrafting for fun without real scenario.

I have no problem fighting against it, what I am stating is that I can easily get 600/800% efficiency with a T70 when using it myself. I love the thing, but it rapes way too good.
8 Jul 2016, 19:16 PM

This might be a bit extreme, but I was wondering about buffing the T-70's accuracy moderately and then completely removing its AOE damage. This would cause it to kill individual models quite frequently but it would never get more than a single guy with one shot, which might help to reduce problems like wipes due to bunching on retreat.
8 Jul 2016, 19:25 PM

What by 1.1111111111 fucking 0?

this game has fucked stats so much that shit doesnt even resemble what it was in ww2,i 4 ptrs shells to kill a kubel ?

mp40 as effective as a ppsh? (FUCK NO IT ISNT)

Shrek a effective AT weapon (If it actually fucking had someone to shoot it)

sg44 gun with 50 round magazines?

Luchs's and 222's equal to T-70s???

Why the fuck can some kraut piece of shit heinz beat a trained group of glorious Guard Rifle Infantry?

In mid range combat How do Volks beat Shocks?

Partisans with PPSH's struggle to kill Grenadient at point blank range.

222 cheaper than a Stuart to call in Yet just as effective?

Axis instantly equip shreks everywhere to counter you as soon as you call in a light vehicle, you have to wait for your AT gun to build or for 330 Manpower and timer for your guards.

Fucking CoH mods where more balanced than this shit and they had more units.
8 Jul 2016, 21:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

On a serious note:
if you struggle with T-70 on a regular basis, a replay in state office section for strategists to analyze would be more helpful for you, unless your goal is just to spend some time theorycrafting for fun without real scenario.

+1

222 as OH is a great complementary counter after HP buff. OKW is just whatever you choose to complement your cloak rak.

Reminder that T70 is the light tank which arrives the latest and has 320 HP (2 shot unless he spends 60 (?) muni on the repair ability)
9 Jul 2016, 00:57 AM
Patrion 27

T70 is like Sturmpioneers to me: strong in the right players' hands and hot garbage in the wrong players' hands.
9 Jul 2016, 01:12 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

I think the t70/luchs and most light vehicles are too powerful for how fast they hit the field.

90% of 1v1 and a lot of 2v2 games are determined by how well you use your light vehicle and how fast you kill theirs, not really fun or skillful dynamic when the game is so imbalanced.
9 Jul 2016, 09:49 AM

I think the t70/luchs and most light vehicles are too powerful for how fast they hit the field.

90% of 1v1 and a lot of 2v2 games are determined by how well you use your light vehicle and how fast you kill theirs, not really fun or skillful dynamic when the game is so imbalanced.

This
9 Jul 2016, 10:47 AM
Donator 11

It's not LVs that come too early, it's medium tanks that come too late, so LVs have no real counter for extended period of time.

There was a whole series of patches when relic said in the patch notes that they feel LV play is not emphasised enough and so they increased the teching cost of all factions but okw. Then, the okw got redesigned also reciving increased teching cost.

That was when relic screw it up and so the solution should be to reverting these changes. Just lower the price of usf/ost T3, okw flak truck and soviet T4 and it is going to be ok. For ost it would be a good idea to lower the price of BP, not the building.
9 Jul 2016, 11:39 AM

It's pretty balanced when you take into account cost/survivability.

The only things that are remarkable about T-70 is its low manpower cost compared to other vehicles (200!?) and its pretty overall awesome moving accuracy.

If it needs anything its a slight change to either of those .I would say moving accuracy to make it less of an obnoxious circle strafe doom machine that can chase down retreating squads and wipe them more often than pretty much any other vehicle in game. But when you take into account its HP it's your prototypical glass cannon so it's, once again, more or less fine as is.

I would like to see MP increase to 240 or 280 or 300 and increase Hp to fit the other light tank
9 Jul 2016, 12:17 PM

It's not LVs that come too early, it's medium tanks that come too late, so LVs have no real counter for extended period of time.

There was a whole series of patches when relic said in the patch notes that they feel LV play is not emphasised enough and so they increased the teching cost of all factions but okw. Then, the okw got redesigned also reciving increased teching cost.

That was when relic screw it up and so the solution should be to reverting these changes. Just lower the price of usf/ost T3, okw flak truck and soviet T4 and it is going to be ok. For ost it would be a good idea to lower the price of BP, not the building.

Except for British, everyone has a universial hard-counter to light vehicles: 1snare+1 AT gun
Medium tanks at minute six are the last thing the game needs
9 Jul 2016, 12:47 PM

Except for British, everyone has a universial hard-counter to light vehicles: 1snare+1 AT gun
Medium tanks at minute six are the last thing the game needs

AEC comes at the time that you can have 2 222s. Meanwhile you can have a pak40 clone and a sniper that can stun. Enough there to fight of the pathetic 222 and the very good luchs.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★