Login

russian armor

T70 way too effective

8 Jul 2016, 12:59 PM

The T70 is way to effective as a light vehicle. Not only do light vehicles have too much of an impact in my opinion, but they almost all too effective. I have no problem getting 600-800% efficiency with a T70. I can only manage the same with a stuart, if I stun shot a couple of light vehicles or medium tanks etc.

I dare to say that the T70 is on the border of overpowered, if not overpowered.
8 Jul 2016, 13:03 PM

Disagree. T70 passed through a lot of changes and is on the right spot. If you get 2-3 to really harass your enemy, he did something wrong.
8 Jul 2016, 13:06 PM

Disagree. T70 passed through a lot of changes and is on the right spot. If you get 2-3 to really harass your enemy, he did something wrong.

Alright men!
8 Jul 2016, 13:26 PM

In one very long 4v4 game I had something like 6000% efficency on Rear Echelons. NURF REs!

On a serious note:
if you struggle with T-70 on a regular basis, a replay in state office section for strategists to analyze would be more helpful for you, unless your goal is just to spend some time theorycrafting for fun without real scenario.
8 Jul 2016, 13:27 PM

Yeah it's a nice little mid game harass vehicle and weapon decrewer, I was dumb enough to get an AT gun out only to have it flanked by it which was annoying but eh, can't really say it's nerf worthy, still. I haven't faced it too often so I can't say exactly, just something to note.
8 Jul 2016, 13:40 PM

160x2 and it's gone my 70 fuel
8 Jul 2016, 13:44 PM

Only thing i hate about them is when i make the mistake of thinking a t-34 knocked over a tree so i send Pzgrenadiers with Schreks to go kill it and then this monstrosity pops up and murders them all.
8 Jul 2016, 13:55 PM

You need to get one to vet 3 and then Feel DA POWA

But in all seriousness if one were to nerf its aoe to make it do less damage to infantry than a counter buff to its coxial MG would be in order otherwise leave it as it is

It dies in 2 hits to any AT Gun so it being high DPS is counteracted by that I guess
8 Jul 2016, 14:01 PM

You need to get one to vet 3 and then Feel DA POWA

But in all seriousness if one were to nerf its aoe to make it do less damage to infantry than a counter buff to its coxial MG would be in order otherwise leave it as it is

It dies in 2 hits to any AT Gun so it being high DPS is counteracted by that I guess

3 hits if self repair is used.
8 Jul 2016, 14:06 PM

It can self repair its own engine damage lol
aaa
8 Jul 2016, 14:47 PM

Thiits timing. 2 luchs before 1 t70
8 Jul 2016, 14:48 PM

8 Jul 2016, 16:23 PM

Allies unit performs good = time to nerf. Is that logic works in that case?

T-70 will perform good only if you mirco it constantly and do it very well, with all those pathfinding issues and other stuff. 1 mistake and it can be 2-shoted by AT/medium tank and you gonna lose 70 fuel, which is a lot. It also easy counters with mines, which both axis factions have.

That's how all light tanks in game works, actually. Nice firepower boost in medium game, with high risks of fast losing it without effective control.

In my understanding - T-70 is pretty bad unit, cos it costs a lot, but it can't be used effectively and without risks in late, so it doesn't worth investments. Better save that 70 fuel, build T4 and call something, that will not only be effective right now, but will be effective later.

Wait... there is no such units in T4... Ok, T-70 is fine then.
8 Jul 2016, 16:43 PM

Allies unit performs good = time to nerf. Is that logic works in that case?

I think, I starting to see logic behind all this:

1. If unit of axis performs good/nice - everything OK.

2. If unit of allies performs good/nice - OP, unbalanced, nerfnerfnerf!

It would be great if you didn't just interfere in any thread that discusses Soviet units with this overly aggressive tone because you disagree with the observations.

I never have had any problems facing the T70 - actually, I haven't seen it much in 2on2 since the buff of the T34. Do you have any replays you could show us that denote the issue at hand? If the T70 had 400HP it might be a little bit OP, but 320 makes it rather prone to retreats after the first 160dmg were given.
8 Jul 2016, 16:52 PM

It would be great if you didn't just interfere in any thread that discusses Soviet units with this overly aggressive tone because you disagree with the observations.

That calls "irony" and "sarcasm", dude... Don't be so sirius and go get some sense of humor.
8 Jul 2016, 17:09 PM

It's pretty balanced when you take into account cost/survivability.

The only things that are remarkable about T-70 is its low manpower cost compared to other vehicles (200!?) and its pretty overall awesome moving accuracy.

If it needs anything its a slight change to either of those .I would say moving accuracy to make it less of an obnoxious circle strafe doom machine that can chase down retreating squads and wipe them more often than pretty much any other vehicle in game. But when you take into account its HP it's your prototypical glass cannon so it's, once again, more or less fine as is.
8 Jul 2016, 17:13 PM
Donator 22

the T70 is perfectly fine
8 Jul 2016, 17:18 PM

That calls "irony" and "sarcasm", dude... Don't be so sirius and go get some sense of humor.

Glad you put the quotes around the terms irony and sarcasm, as if yourself you agree that it is far away from not being funny to slam the OP about allies nerfs. :/

On Topic: Keep the T70 the way it is. Perhaps slightly increase the MP cost, but that's all that I would somehow accept as a nerf.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★